Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arcangelo

Australia's concentration camps

17 posts in this topic

I was joking about making covid concentration camps. They took it seriously.

Please let me know if you support this measure.

@Arcangelo I'd probably break into that "camp" if it was filled with nothing but those instagram babes :) 

Joking aside, now in Canada, they are moving forward with building camps as well. Like digital passports they aren't spending the amount their spending for something that will be "short term". 

Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 3.47.02 PM.png

I agree, 14 days living next to those IG babes should be enough time to build rapport and ask them out after the incarceration.

Think of it as a Vipassana retreat where you might just get laid if you can out wit the guards, or, maybe it's meant to break one down, so that in the long run they can be built back up, "for the collective good", and yet, who is it, that decides what the collective's value system should be? We may agree with it at one point, and yet being that we don't know who will be deciding our fate, how are we to know that we'll agree with it in the next moment?........and, isn't this all colonization? isn't colonization bad? 

@Arcangelo and forum (to understand what I typed out above, watch following video)

https://twitter.com/GaumontRene/status/1464278189698686976

NOTE: We can choose another path, there are many, infinity

Edited by Johnny Galt

^The guy in the video is watching the same movie that I am watching:

''The democracy we are accustomed to won't work globally.''

The world is going to the toilet fast:

Human rights anybody?

I loved the comments though:

''This will go down well in Poland, said nobody ever. Absolutely disgusting behavior and an abomination and mockery of what it's supposed to be like as a European citizen''

''Authoritarian: favouring or enforcing strict obedience to authority at the expense of personal freedom''

''Mandating forced medical procedures isn't a discussion its a threat.''

@Arcangelo The world is NOT going to the toilet!

Why are so many spiritual (or "spiritual") people so afraid? Why do they interpret everything through the lense of fear?

I am still the beginer on the spiritual path, also i admit there is a lot of fear in me waiting to be resolved. However i try not to colour the world with my projections of fear.

A purification process is going on in the world right now. 

The repressed submerged shadow-aspects of our (relative) selves are emerging on the surface to be seen and to be healed. This process is happening on the individual and collective level. It is very painful and complex and it manifests itself on  various levels and in many forms.

But the final outcome of that is not some dystopian era, a New Middle age of cyberpunk shallow tirany. No. 

The final outcome and result is the New Era of Enlightenment. Homo Novus, New Human, is being born, within us and around us.

It would be nice if we all participate in that process, be that with some form of inner healing, meditation or any other transformative spiritual path. Then our outer actions will spontaneously reflect our inner peace and Love...

@Bojan V

If people are going through what you say they are, then wouldn't they behave exactly as you say they are doing? Otherwise they wouldn't need to.

And also, isn't that the process?

*Focusing on assisting, as you are doing here at the end, is one option.

Edited by BlueOak

@BlueOak Many thousands of people are spirituality waking up. Not only that, many also continue their journey on higher stages of enlightenment. As a result of that, there are some consequences, affecting the entire collective. The tide is coming and all boats are rising up with it, ready or not. People who resist this process create some drama. It is very unpleasant to experience suffering. But insted of accepting and healing their inner wounds, they project them onto others, which causes conflict.

However for many others this is a great oportunity to heal and to grow.

I am somewhere in the middle. Resisting a lot, because it hurts and because i am unwilling and/or unable to process the pain. But because this approach is not going anywhere, i let go eventualy, stop resisting and let the healing happen...

On the collective level all of this is much more complex and i am unable to decifer it's complexity.

Anyway, even do i have some doubts about all this, better times are ahead of us all...

Edited by Bojan V

Australia is a shining example of toxic green ideology.  Their intentions are good but the manner of how it's being done is extreme.  

9 hours ago, Bojan V said:

@BlueOak Many thousands of people are spirituality waking up. Not only that, many also continue their journey on higher stages of enlightenment. As a result of that, there are some consequences, affecting the entire collective. The tide is coming and all boats are rising up with it, ready or not. People who resist this process create some drama. It is very unpleasant to experience suffering. But insted of accepting and healing their inner wounds, they project them onto others, which causes conflict.

However for many others this is a great oportunity to heal and to grow.

I am somewhere in the middle. Resisting a lot, because it hurts and because i am unwilling and/or unable to process the pain. But because this approach is not going anywhere, i let go eventualy, stop resisting and let the healing happen...

On the collective level all of this is much more complex and i am unable to decifer it's complexity.

Anyway, even do i have some doubts about all this, better times are ahead of us all...

From your posts you are looking at a shadow, full of fear, resentment, distrust, etc. You see a tide pushing people, drama, suffering and resistance. Whatever the aspect of shadow work is collectively those people are going through.

Complexity comes from what part of it you are looking at it, what meaning you assign it and what you view the process to be.

Example:

You could view it as a natural process.
A battle between perspectives.
A dystopian nightmare coming alive.
People working through collective shadow issues.
The end of a really difficult period in time.
A changing of fundamentally how the world is structured.
The death of individualism, losing what defined you.
Resistance to change.
An opportunity to grow, contribute or help.
A last ditch attempt to save the environment from collapse.
Those in power oppressing others and consolodating power.
A combination.

You might even see it as all of these.

Edited by BlueOak

13 hours ago, BlueOak said:

A dystopian nightmare coming alive.

That's all I see.

I ask the same as Russ: Is this what you want?

@Arcangelo

For several years Australia I have realised has shifted more authoritarian in government, in no small part due to its proximity to China's sphere of influence. Its happening elsewhere but its even more pronounced in the australians I have seen comment on things. Please note, not right left, authoritarian constrasting liberal.

Authoritarian 
Social          +            Capitalist
               Liberal

Meaning personal freedoms are being removed in favor of collective identity. 

I'll be in resistance to that till the day I die, which is why I was banned from commenting on youtube, but it seems the new generation is more mallable to it.

5 hours ago, BlueOak said:

in no small part due to its proximity to China's sphere of influence

I

agree.

1 hour ago, Arcangelo said:

I

agree.

That's what makes it true.