ValiantSalvatore

Online Dating - What kind of pictures work for you? (man/guys/masculine being)

15 posts in this topic

I wanted to ask what kind of pictures worked for you the most? Pictures including social proof for example hanging-out with friends as well as doing your hobby for instance playing the piano, violine or skateboarding etc. As more hobbies are more down-to-earth reading,meditating,cycling,hiking as well as coding/engineering etc. I do have some issues with pictures currently and their setting.

My question is what kind of pictures helped you attracting women online personally? I make a list of pictures ideas to get creative gears churning.

• Cycling
  • Playing chess
  • Reading
  • Travelling exotic place
  • Travelling adventeruous place
  • Travelling modern city
  • Picture in nature, a park, forest etc.
  • Pictures with friends hiking, cycling, travelling together
  • Snowboarding
  • Coding
  • Playing the guitare,piano etc.
  • Simply professional pictures taken by a photographer
  • Exercising
  • Deadlifts
  • Squats
  • Specific exercises
  • Happy with friends exercising, partying, clubbing, sitting at a table talking
  • Clubbing pictures 
  • Halloween pictures
  • In a bar with friends
  • Pictures with women/female friends eating, talking, having fun
  • Meditating
  • Yoga
  • Working on your business or craft
  • Sculpturing
  • Wood work
  • Drawing
  • Showing an impressive feat
  • Juggling
  • Boxing
  • Judo
  • Martials arts
  • Pictures with interests as shirt for example superman shirt, favorite rock band, artist etc.
  • Pictures with a celebrity
  • Doing push-ups
  • Calisthentics
  • Humerous pictures walking out of a bank with a wheelbarrow full of fake money (looks like robbed a bank), dressed as santa claus standing on a roof etc. 
  • Dancing
  • Even just studying
  • Drinking tea
  • Playing golf
  • Beign very muscular
  • Doing pull ups
  • Wearing glasses
  • Glasses on/off
  • Accessories on/off
  • Shirt or T-shirt
  • Pictures in a suit
  • Any assertive confidence displaying poses?
  • Pictures infront of sports car
  • Pictures at a festival
  • Pictures at a tech meeting cebit in Germany for example
  • Certain colors even did a red shirt stand out etc.
  • Picture with CEO of a company or start up
  • Pictures at the beach

I think this is enough I am curious to what worked for you I am not interested into faking interests as I am looking still for ideas for picture besides taking a vacation and using travel pictures soonish if that is even possible right now lol. Also cool if you can provide some examples. Till now the professional taken pictures worked the best for me. 

TLDR;

What kind of pictures worked for you for online dating? Yes I make everything to a science.

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

• Pic of you dressed sharp in a well-fitted suit.
  • Halloween pics are great
  • At least one humorous/silly pic
  • Pic of you with guy friends, so you seem social
  • Pic of you outdoors, doing some kind of sporty activity

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

At least one humorous/silly pic

What works as a humorous silly pic?

• Dressed up in a silly way.
  • Making weird faces.
  • Using girl clothes dressed as a women etc. or very feminine. making fun of gender roles/gender as a social construct.
  • Silly pose? Twisted like a bretzel upside down hanging from a tree
  • Using make up to look like an animal cat,dog, vulture, tortoise, turtle

Not very good with this one yet, if you have any ideas relating to humerous pictures I'd appreciate it. I'll see if one of my friends and I can channel our inner goofball.

Did some pictures "doing" sporty activity they are rather weak currently. IMO. I will see what works we took some yesterday outside after doing dips/cardio/pull-ups. I did them after a dip pose at the calisthenics stuff. I'll post if I find something that works.

What worked was photofeeler wise using a grey filter sometimes. 

It mostly depends on your natural attractiveness. No matter how much muscle you build, what sort of body language you present, how smart or silly the way you speak is, it won't cut it. Of course, there is hope for ugly duckling too. Just become a good provider or some sort of sex slave with no limit. You could resort to expensive plastic surgery as well yet I highly doubt you would get any result other than having no much change or making it even worse. I can't tell you how much hope is for you without you showing your photo. If you don't look good enough, just castrate yourself, instead of helplessly pondering sex all the time, dedicate yourself to science, art. You can find sheer ugly, sapiosexual or visually impaired women as well so it is easier to keep them around. lol

@HypnoticMagician I think you received your fair portion of Hitlery in life. I am unsure how to reply to this level of toxcitity I am pretty sure you'll get banned also. 

Here a reply. Basically everything you type would be negated by dating coaches. Plastic surgery won't help anyones self-image very much without an internal change. Also, I don't ponder sex all the time that is an assumption based on your perception not mine. Also, I am not interested to keeping women around like a dog. There are way more important things to do. 

Going through data online even from one dating coach I am doing pretty good. Also your comments are highly misogynistic. If you have success that way great. Yet I highly doubt you'd keep a "women around" for some time. 

I was wondering but I figured it out. It's A Okay just please get banned you are perfect fuel.

Maybe buy a dog instead of a cat or even dating.

17 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

@HypnoticMagician I think you received your fair portion of Hitlery in life. I am unsure how to reply to this level of toxcitity I am pretty sure you'll get banned also. 

Here a reply. Basically everything you type would be negated by dating coaches. Plastic surgery won't help anyones self-image very much without an internal change. Also, I don't ponder sex all the time that is an assumption based on your perception not mine. Also, I am not interested to keeping women around like a dog. There are way more important things to do. 

Going through data online even from one dating coach I am doing pretty good. Also your comments are highly misogynistic. If you have success that way great. Yet I highly doubt you'd keep a "women around" for some time. 

I was wondering but I figured it out. It's A Okay just please get banned you are perfect fuel.

Maybe buy a dog instead of a cat or even dating.

I don't mind getting banned. Even though the forum will loose a lot if I get banned. I am not a fascist. I was just kidding. If you are taking anything I write seriously, you are not prepared enough to handle any sort of criticism or tease. When faced with terrifying look even by supposedly enlightened people, I am surprised a lot. By the way, there are a lot of guys who do worse than just keeping them around yet women still stick to those guys. So life is not all about butterflies, Alice wonderland. No affair works that way. And I can buy anyone I like except I am not evil anyway just playing. Because I fantasize about these type of things doesn't mean I act on all of these.

@HypnoticMagician I feel the opposite it would gain more. If you really want to play advocatus diaboli play it with a bit more mindfulness. I love criticism, yet what you wrote is sheer stupidity and myopia. I am better off doing the stuff instead of receiving that kind of feedback. 

What you are saying stuff that happend in my life would basically drive you to suicide for me you are just some rando online. I don't think commenting me is going to work for you. Just stop it.

Writting j.k like a 12 y.o apologizing for brat like behaviour using this nasty kind of fantasy language. I don't know just give others feedback who are worse off than me. 

Your opinion to me is as close to worthless as it gets. The amount of assumptions you make is horrible. Go troll someone else. I care about results and not about your philosophy of things. 

5 hours ago, HypnoticMagician said:

ou could resort to expensive plastic surgery as well yet I highly doubt you would get any result other than having no much change or making it even worse. I can't tell you how much hope is for you without you showing your photo. If you don't look good enough, just castrate yourself, instead of helplessly pondering sex all the time, dedicate yourself to science, art. You can find sheer ugly, sapiosexual or visually impaired women as well so it is easier to keep them around. lol

What kind of feedback is this? The way you type almost tells me everything about you. So, just go through your transformation. Talking about assumptions.

Doesn't have to be just for online dating like tinder. Having it on your Instagram as well helps a lot. I would make sure all your clothes looks good and fits well on you. Also make sure you just went to the barber in all your photos. Motorcycle photo is always good. I think you have a ton of ideas here. If it's a good photo, it's a good photo. 

Below are the pics I used for Tinder and Okcupid.  I found that scarcely any women right swiped me, regardless of sexual orientation, with the exception being some women who lived in far away countries.  Especially Filipina women.  However, men seemed to be really drawn to me.  It didn't matter the sexual orientation either.  As a matter of fact, within an hour I had over 99 right swipes from men.  This was months ago so the memory is a bit hazy, but I may have reached that number in around 20 minutes.  I live in L.A. County so that helps with the volume of people.  Perhaps this information will be of use to you.

received_196329546028685.jpeg

received_594756158423234.jpeg

received_270439995133238.jpeg

Edited by Null Simplex

Post a picture posed as shown in the picture. . It will make you look cool and casual. 

It's important to look cool in pics.. 

5wbnes.jpg

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Null Simplex That is an interesting profile. Just from analyzing and seeing the pictures shortly I can see why men like it and don't like it. I messaged a lot of women and "ball busted" IIRC this is the concept  them for profiles without pictures of them. I received a lot of likes back. Presuming the profile was without gender I'd also presume that it could be a hot women who does not even need a profile picture etc. What gender did you use for the account that would be interesting.

@Preety_India Yes, definitely I'll do it when the opportunity arises. I skimmed an e-book where there are profile tips and examples where a cool picture where the guy does not look into the camera is a must according to this e-book. One with cinos and white sneakers and looking like the dude above would be ideal. Next shooting because it was kinda fun I'll do a pose like this! 

@ValiantSalvatore I experimented with being both genders on these dating apps, as well as being both heterosexual and homosexual.  I found that my gender identity did not matter.  Whether I was male or female, hardly any women would right swipe me.  However, as soon as I went from "Show me women" to "Show me men", I basically got immediate results and started getting right swiped at an alarming rate.  It didn't matter my gender identity either.  Gay men and straight men alike could not resist my decadence.  My cute smile helps too I'm sure.

13 hours ago, Null Simplex said:

@ValiantSalvatore I experimented with being both genders on these dating apps, as well as being both heterosexual and homosexual.  I found that my gender identity did not matter.  Whether I was male or female, hardly any women would right swipe me.  However, as soon as I went from "Show me women" to "Show me men", I basically got immediate results and started getting right swiped at an alarming rate.  It didn't matter my gender identity either.  Gay men and straight men alike could not resist my decadence.  My cute smile helps too I'm sure.

Yeah dating apps are like this. 

I created a female acc and immediately I got 50+ likes per day and another more than 50+ likes the next day. A male account will not have so many likes a day.

So it's basically the men's job to do lots of liking. And the women's job to select and like back the ones she like.

@hyruga Yeah, I saw one test vice-versa with a guy that is a jacked famous model making a picture with a dog. Receiving 40-50+ likes in a couple of hours. 

On which plattform did you create the account? 

OkCupid is working match wise I had like 4-7 matches this week. Bumble is a bit more difficult. I did not know that they use an elo system for rating your account based on fundamentally how selectively you choose and get chosen. More matches higher elo rating the less matches and the more right swipes without matches the lower your elo score. So, pictures are really important.

I at least received one intro so far and I get liked 2-3 times a week, yet my messages get the most results apparently.

So I recive 4-7 matches a week on one plattform and Bumble one peer week currently. That is 5-8 girls per week in a 100k city which is good I feel.

I'll find a way to get the pictures to work and "automate" this stuff.

Setup two dates now finally. Ideally two more like one.