Emotionalmosquito

Is Owen’s Hot Seat at Home worth it?

27 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

When they first released that they said it would only be available for a week or two. Now here we are several months later. :P

Well yeah.

They will continue to milk 12/12 as Black Friday.

Then probably when Xmas come, they can change the words Black Friday to New year/Xmas Sales.

On 12/4/2021 at 10:50 PM, Emotionalmosquito said:

When they first released that they said it would only be available for a week or two. Now here we are several months later. :P

They released it YEARS ago.

Owen always lies about those false time constraints. He's been saying that he will stop doing bootcamps for 10 years. Still doing them. It's just marketing BS.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Owen always lies about those false time constraints. 

False time constraints.....using their own tactics on their customers lol 

RSD has gamed way more men than women, of course.

RSD's whole business model is to game guys. While you think they are teaching you how bend over girls, they have you bent over a barrel. Classic devilry. The little devils get fucked by the big ones. :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

RSD has gamed way more men than women, of course.

RSD's whole business model is to game guys. While you think they are teaching you how bend over girls, they have you bent over a barrel. Classic devilry. The little devils get fucked by the big ones. :D

Yeah you can really feel this energy when you go to one of their events. There's a sort of collective implicit idol worship that just feels so greasy. The way Owen gets you to eagerly and enthusiastically throw money at him as though it was your idea and free will (hah) is pitiful. 

It's Love.

I tend to improve a lot faster if I committ to a course and immerse in their teaching and style rather than picking at random videos. Courses on Game and Attraction are higher quality than most of the free stuff out there. They just pack everything you need to know in one place.

I agree with Leo, it's all about chipping away and refining the nuances and distinctions over time. The infield hotseat footage in RSD programs is multiple hours long and they pause the footage and give insight and perspectives. I feel like they cut the learning curve a lot and help you develop those nuances and distinctions without spending a lots of time and failure trying to discover it for yourself or maybe never discovering it. 

Tyler's Hotseat is basically all his main principles and insights in seminar combined with hours of infield breakdowns, nuances and distinctions. 

The blueprint decoded was good for shattering a lot of my limiting beliefs around women and attraction and my own self esteem. I reccomend it. It's a 20 hour seminar lecture of Tyler going off on Game and attraction but in a much more focused and insightful way than his free stuff.