Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
itachi uchiha

Black bannerman from khurasan(afganistan )will conquer israel

27 posts in this topic

It is prophesised by prophet muhammed(pbuh) that black bannerman(some army with a black flag) from khurasan(present day afganistan)will conquer israel.this will happen within 5 or 10 years from now.they will end all the suffering caused by israel in middle east.

But before that happen it is prophesised in both quran and bible that US economy will collapse and europe will be the superpower.US will not be there to stop them from conquering israel.and we will all live to see this happen.

8 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

It is prophesised by prophet muhammed(pbuh) that black bannerman(some army with a black flag) from khurasan(present day afganistan)will conquer israel.this will happen within 5 or 10 years from now.they will end all the suffering caused by israel in middle east.

But before that happen it is prophesised in both quran and bible that US economy will collapse and europe will be the superpower.US will not be there to stop them from conquering israel.and we will all live to see this happen.

How do the Quran and Bible prophesize the downfall of the US economy and the rise of Europe?

Sounds like a self fulfilling prophecy. If you really believe this, maybe you'll try to lead the Afghan army

Yes, because Muhammad and Christopher Columbus served in the army together before they discovered America. LMAO!

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Try putting it in the context of the year 600, it will make more sense than shoehorning it in to today.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@silene @silene i read all these from a 400 page pdf

https://ghayb.com/syria-and-signs-of-the-hour/

Read the 400 page pdf from cover to cover with an open mind

There are minor signs and major signs of the end times prophesised by prophet muhammed(pbug).

95%of all minor signs prophesised has come true.do not believe me.just google it yourself

The events that occur can be summarised as

US will soon collapse and europe will take its place.europe will put sanctions on egypt rising to a lot of civil war in egypt.it will be like that in syria and many people will die.then euphraties river will reveal a mountain of gold and all arab countries will fight over it and 9 out 10 person will die.there will be civil war in saudi arabia.many warlords will rise in all of midfle east.then black bannerman from afganisthan will start war and they will invade israel and nothing will stop them.this will be imam mahdis army and imam mahdi will appear 5 years after blackbannerman conquer israel.all of these events mentioned will happen within 2033

1 minute ago, itachi uchiha said:

@silene @silene i read all these from a 400 page pdf

https://ghayb.com/syria-and-signs-of-the-hour/

Read the 400 page pdf from cover to cover with an open mind

There are minor signs and major signs of the end times prophesised by prophet muhammed(pbug).

95%of all minor signs prophesised has come true.do not believe me.just google it yourself

The events that occur can be summarised as

US will soon collapse and europe will take its place.europe will put sanctions on egypt rising to a lot of civil war in egypt.it will be like that in syria and many people will die.then euphraties river will reveal a mountain of gold and all arab countries will fight over it and 9 out 10 person will die.there will be civil war in saudi arabia.many warlords will rise in all of midfle east.then black bannerman from afganisthan will start war and they will invade israel and nothing will stop them.this will be imam mahdis army and imam mahdi will appear 5 years after blackbannerman conquer israel.all of these events mentioned will happen within 2033

God is good. Whatever happens will be for the better. No need to sweat anything

@Raptorsin7 u r not god. U r a mortal.leo says everything is an illusion.but if i hit him in the head then it will hurt him.

Meditation,yoga psychidelics are new age practices.these things say u r god.but in reality u r a creation.there is a differens.these are all the system put in place by the anti christ.antichrist is prepairing world for its arrival .meditation,yoga etc are part of his plan.relegion says u r a creation and there is a creator.meditation says there is no creator and u r god.u see the problem

5 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

@Raptorsin7 u r not god. U r a mortal.leo says everything is an illusion.but if i hit him in the head then it will hurt him.

Meditation,yoga psychidelics are new age practices.these things say u r god.but in reality u r a creation.there is a differens.these are all the system put in place by the anti christ.antichrist is prepairing world for its arrival .meditation,yoga etc are part of his plan.relegion says u r a creation and there is a creator.meditation says there is no creator and u r god.u see the problem

Youre not gonna go far trying to convert people to Islam on here. 

We are all consciousness. Consciousness=god. Your presence, is the presence of god.

You are deeply deluded about antichrist, god, illusions. 

All of this is your own misunderstanding of consciousness work. 

You are conscious right now as you read this right? You are conscious. Why are you conscious? You have no idea. You have no idea why you are conscious, but yet here you are. Consciously reading this sentence. 

You are the creator and the creation. 

Meditate on consciousness as consciousness. Just rest as consciousness see how it feels, what is that like.

Also, you will have to process traumatic events to really understand and embody what consciousness can be like.

Want to hear something interesting. I shit on the floor as a toddler, and my grandma shamed me. So I developed a trauma around the anus chakra and I never resolved it. Now I resolved it, and I can feel that energy centre and I can drain suffering when I rest in that anus space.

That is real spirituality. Prophets, antichrists, all that stuff is worthless noise. If it's real then you will have no power over it because you are an un-pure vessel of consciousness. But if you do heal and learn to live as consciousness, you will not fear it because it is all part of the divine order

@Rilles thats right .everyone is athiest here.i came here because of my excitement of how i got out of the matrix,ie we are all brainwashed from birth by movies and other media(example cigeretts)

But keep in my mind what i posted here.if it occurs in the future ,dont forget to research about what i said here

Good luck everyone

3 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

@Rilles thats right .everyone is athiest here.i came here because of my excitement of how i got out of the matrix,ie we are all brainwashed from birth by movies and other media(example cigeretts)

But keep in my mind what i posted here.if it occurs in the future ,dont forget to research about what i said here

Good luck everyone

What made you convert? 

@Raptorsin7 like i said the end point of meditation is false logic.of course u will have every reason to believe u r god and u r logically correct that u r god.but it is a faulty logic.everything is not consciousness.if everything is consciousness then u need to reply this message using only your mind.if u can reply this message without touching anything then u can say everything is consciousness.if i order a hit on you and someone came to your house and hit you,then that is a real event

@Rilles because islam has answer for every aspects of reality.a complete answer

Also my grandfather and uncle has abilit to remove black magic and do black magic.

Somewhere along my journey i was hooked into western media and seduced by it and start to doubt these things.fortunattely i got out of the tunnel

8 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

@Raptorsin7 like i said the end point of meditation is false logic.of course u will have every reason to believe u r god and u r logically correct that u r god.but it is a faulty logic.everything is not consciousness.if everything is consciousness then u need to reply this message using only your mind.if u can reply this message without touching anything then u can say everything is consciousness.if i order a hit on you and someone came to your house and hit you,then that is a real event

That makes no sense. How does how I respond change the fact that this is all consciousness?

Where can you go that is not consciousness? What can you do that does not involve, imply, and require consciousness/god.

If you come shoot me in the head, it would still be all consciousness. It would be a shot in the head within consciousness. 

“Come, come, whoever you are. Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving. It doesn't matter. Ours is not a caravan of despair. come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times. Come, yet again , come , come.” - Rumi

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
and rightdoing there is a field.
I'll meet you there.

When the soul lies down in that grass
the world is too full to talk about.”

― Rumi

Everything in the universe is within you. Ask all from yourself.

Why should I be unhappy, every parcel of my being is in full bloom. 

“There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled.
There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled.
You feel it, don't you?”

Edited by Raptorsin7

@Rilles because islam has answer for every aspects of reality.a complete answer

Also my grandfather and uncle has abilit to remove black magic and do black magic.

Somewhere along my journey i was hooked into western media and seduced by it and start to doubt these things.fortunattely i got out of the tunnel

Cool!

@Raptorsin7

"every perspective is only 50% correct" by leo

Everything is consciousness is 50% Correct  .its a new age concept.no one actually challenged this concept.but from my experience anything taken to extreme is dangerous.if u take materialism ,rationalism and capitalism to extreme it is dangerous.the same can be said about consciousness

Just now, itachi uchiha said:

@Raptorsin7

"every perspective is only 50% correct" by leo

Everything is consciousness is 50% Correct  .its a new age concept.no one actually challenged this concept.but from my experience anything taken to extreme is dangerous.if u take materialism ,rationalism and capitalism to extreme it is dangerous.the same can be said about consciousness

Why are you quoting Leo at me. He is not my authority on god.

What is there besides consciousness? Point me to it?

No matter where you go, no matter what you do, consciousness will always be there. You are consciousness. 

There can be nothing without consciousness. Consciousness is axiomatic.

The only danger here is your own delusions and misunderstanding the path.

You are like the prophets. You are deeply deluded, you will light the rings thinking it will bring you salvation. 

Be like the master chief. He is not deluded. 

"Lies for the weak, beacons for the deluded"