Frosty97

Buying Colorado River Toad Legally. Anyone done this stuff?

17 posts in this topic

So I can easily buy the Colorado River Toad where I live (South Korea).

Should I buy them and extract 5-meo by myself? Did Anyone try this?

I am God. I am Love. I am Infinity. I am Frosty97.

What the heck? That's weird. I didn't knew these toads can be breed in captivity.

You need to get into the culture of people who do that in Korea, because it's not something popular, haven't heard of anything like this anywhere, so maybe look for Facebook groups of people who own these toads or ask seller for some info.

@Girzo Unfortunately most Koreans are unaware of the existence of psychedelics or any plant medicines in that matter, so I would bet that there aren't any Facebook groups related to them.  I'm posting this to non-Koreans who may know about this stuff :)

Of course you could. But then you got a frog to take care of.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

that's pretty funny

unfortunately it's a bit ugly and not one of those pretty little colourful frogs for a pet but it's pretty inside for sure

Apparently, the toads can live for up to 30 years, but most die way quicker, I am surprised

Isn't 5 MEO DMT legal in South Korea? I mean,  relative to legality, 5 MEO is a scheduled substance here in the states, yet Mike Tyson has a nursery of Bufo Alvarius on his property in Southern California. And technically there isn't anything illegal about that(though him actually doing 5 MEO is of course illegal). My point being, even if 5 MEO were illegal in Korea you can almost certainly still get away with owning and milking the toads.

As for actually doing that, I don't know where you would go to buy the toads. I'd probably search online, that would work for me here in the states. The same can be said for learning how to extract the venom properly. You should be able to just straight up buy 5 MEO DMT online(clearnet) since it dosen't appear to be illegal in your country. So the bottom line is google probably has all the info you need. As for whether you should buy the toads or just the drug itself, really that's up to you. Buying the drug directly would probably be less of a hassle though.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

Possessing toads for purpose of consumption is not gonna be safe legally in the US. Not sure about Korea.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@JuliusCaesar I checked and 5-meo is illegal in South Korea too. But don't think the police cares about anyone owning the toad.

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course you could. But then you got a frog to take care of.

Yeah, that's got me hesitant.. Don't want that hassle

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Possessing toads for purpose of consumption is not gonna be safe legally in the US. Not sure about Korea.

Strictly speaking, of course it's illegal. However, it's going to be difficult to prove that you're using the toads for consumption of 5 MEO. Because whoever wants to charge you would need evidence admissible in court to demonstrate that. Which is going to be nearly impossible given the constitutional protections every American has.  That's why for instance Mike Tyson is probably safe from any possibility of legal repercussions, even though it's public knowledge that he's technically breaking the law.

Just a disclaimer: I'm not a lawyer, so don't take anything I say as legal advise. The things I'm saying are based on facts and therefore likely to be correct. But it would be a good idea to consult an actual legal expert, if you want to be certain.

A shaman in Mexico once told me how they extract the medicine.  The toad is asked permission to take the medicine and then it is given a massage to relax it.  If the toad is nervous it can excrete additional toxins into the 5meo and you don’t have a pure substance.   In other words, there are skills you need to learn.   I am personally am not in favor of pets and think animals should be living in their natural habitat.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

23 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

A shaman in Mexico once told me how they extract the medicine.  The toad is asked permission to take the medicine and then it is given a massage to relax it.  If the toad is nervous it can excrete additional toxins into the 5meo and you don’t have a pure substance.   In other words, there are skills you need to learn.   I am personally am not in favor of pets and think animals should be living in their natural habitat.

You're talking about telepathic communication with an amphibious creature? I'm fairly certain that isn't a normal human ability(meaning all humans are telepathic, but hardly anyone ever attempts to use the ability, so in their subjective experience telepathy is impossible), and thus doesn't really apply(at least not to modern materialistic man anyway). As for the massage part that's viable and good advise.

3 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

You're talking about telepathic communication with an amphibious creature? I'm fairly certain that isn't a normal human ability(meaning all humans are telepathic, but hardly anyone ever attempts to use the ability, so in their subjective experience telepathy is impossible), and thus doesn't really apply(at least not to modern materialistic man anyway). As for the massage part that's viable and good advise.

Nobody said anything about telepathy.   There are ways of communication.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

1 hour ago, Jodistrict said:

There are ways of communication.

Such as what?