Aware

Leave Or Banishment

20 posts in this topic

Dear readers,

My time here is running out. I have had during this time a great time in sharing the true concepts about enlightenment. And have them put down clearly enough for people to look into, and if liked, to move deeper into it.

I fairly do not believe in many ways to enlightenment, because its the same illusion that is given up, and always the way of self. One must become himself the way, and that is always the case. The difference people make is only an excuse to validate their practices as a valid way to enlightenment, just to keep ones possessions and bad habits along the way and hoping to find like-minded that agree, that there should be a way to have both the possessions and bad habits + enlightenment and put it under a different definition as a new validated practice. (which most will agree upon of course, because its difficult to attain Awareness). But its sophism to state: Because the many accepted it, there for valid practice to enlightenment.

Which cannot be the case ever, due to that everything is temporary in nature, and that we have the tendency to bind due to that, (it wants to survive as a composite). We keep running from ourselves if we have all those possessions, worries and cravings to get more. Even with valid practice to get it, we still run. Enlightenment is about going to the eye of the storm, no more running, sitting through it, and throwing away all that the mind binds to.

Short version: We don't differ in being Awareness... We don't differ because one has not a body (we do have a body), and we do not differ in the way we are attached to our desires. Its always dear readers, always, always the same illusion to get rid off. And when done so, we still don't differ, how can it be? Awareness being indifferent?

I can put one million in a row, just sitting, without defilements: Awareness + Body = Enlightenment... There is no difference. Our ways to enlightenment do not differ either, its just always the same case, the attachment to the desire, did no longer get support, and dissolved. And this attachment to this desire, the illusion of separation is also always the same illusion.

The only true difference is, is one attached to his desires, or is one not. And that gives rest, because this means, that anyone that is suffering, indeed suffers by the same illusion, and is no different either when he gets rid of this illusion. So all the reason to be loving and kind, compassionate.

I have commented and corrected many views here, please understand, that I do not attack persons, I do refer to their concepts in their posts. So please don't take them personally.

I have seen some having attained the vision of Dharma, and some who advanced to 1 returner. In truth its just the exhausting mechanism that goes on due not being able to through away the vision of truth (so its not a level), all that saw the vision of it, will eventually become fully enlightened. And that is something splendid. Such is the power of Dharma.

I wish you all the best, and may you all become true to yourselves, making of yourself the way, and the one walking it, and the one that reaches the state of enlightenment and its discipline to remain unattached to desires dwelling freely, without attachment.

My love and respects to everyone, (I thank Leo for the opportunity to teach),

Motus

Edited by Motus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDIoLi3C4 Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, chant and be free!

9 minutes ago, Wormon Blatburm said:

Thanks for visiting, looks like this place wasn't ready to hear your message yet :) . But the shift is already gaining momentum as we speak

Yes Mormon, and there will be a result.

Everything=intelligence... This is so crucial to understand. Its better to see this whole website as an energy field, Awareness as its Supreme, surely everything one puts in, gives a result, it builds, it attracts people from far around the world, while there is not trace in how they find this website. They themselves don't always know it.

Everything here on this website, is just an energy field, that builds when people send messages. People download it as they put their attention to it and start to join and harmonize. This causes movements, and this will lead to results.

So yes, I do am aware, that what I put here in as messages, will lead to results.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDIoLi3C4 Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, chant and be free!

I have seen some having attained the vision of Dharma

Does this vision of Dharma translate as vision of phenomena or vision of the way of life?

57 minutes ago, Wormon Blatburm said:

@Motus plant the seed ;) 

If I would continue, it will most certainly lead to division at some point. People will feel as if they need to choose between Leo and me. And this is of course not true. Someone with developed eyes will see, that they first must do a lot what Leo shared, to get what they want, in order to see that it is a form of running (thats how I review it). That does not make what Leo teaches, not valid, not at all the case. Its just not the same teaching. But both have their function, that is eventually beneficial for all here.

8 minutes ago, Motus said:

If I would continue, it will most certainly lead to division at some point. People will feel as if they need to choose between Leo and me. And this is of course not true. Someone with developed eyes will see, that they first must do a lot what Leo shared, to get what they want, in order to see that it is a form of running (thats how I review it). That does not make what Leo teaches, not valid, not at all the case. Its just not the same teaching. But both have their function, that is eventually beneficial for all here.

Sorry, I've only just seen a couple of your posts so I didn't see any controversy. But surely there is scope for differing methods, opinion, ideas? I don't see any problem there. You can also throw "tit bits" out there because it all helps.

Edited by Neo

@Neo Its a result of deeds of wholesomeness... It means that for a moment, one sees that there is no separated I. And when in this space, the vision of Dharma is attained. Which just is seeing directly the true law of action and result. That previous deeds have let to this vision, and that this vision will eventually someday lead to fully be free of mind.

Its a correction of a wrong view. First one thinks: From the brain, thoughts arise, and now, one realizes, no, its the other way around, without Awareness, my body is just a lump of wood. One sees, we are the result of our thinking, heirs of our thinking, the accumulation of our thinking. Which is the right view, in accordance with that everything is temporary in nature. There is no room for an I that is separated in this total continuation. 

Edited by Motus

Its a correction of a wrong view. First one thinks: From the brain, thoughts arise, and now, one realizes, no, its the other way around, without Awareness, my body is just a lump of wood. One sees, we are the result of our thinking, heirs of our thinking, the accumulation of our thinking. Which is the right view, in accordance with that everything is temporary in nature. There is no room for an I that is separated in this total continuation.

What if one gets a very clear realisation that one cannot be the accumulation of thinking or experiences and that such a construct is literally impossible. But no *out of body experience* or such like. Just a realisation?

@Neo Then this being, must have done something very unwholesome. 

A serial killer that also killed his own parents, will absolutely have a root thought: I own myself.

While no one can own ones self, for everyone must die.

But if you mean it cannot be the accumulation as being the person (separated I), then this is still in accordance, with that such things, constructs change.

Edited by Motus

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Sorry, I've only just seen a couple of your posts so I didn't see any controversy. But surely there is scope for differing methods, opinion, ideas? I don't see any problem there. You can also throw "tit bits" out there because it all helps.

I will give it thought.

Then this being, must have done something very unwholesome.

Hmm, I think something might have been "lost in translation." lol

Whatever people do/share on the internet, there are 10% trolls/haters.

Edited by Soulbass

It appears this juvenile community is not ready for Master Motus' Flat Earth theories.  It's too bad Master Motus appears to be rather sensitive to criticism - not exactly the trait of a wise character.  Never mind, no doubt there'll be plenty of better-suited places out there for his sesquipedalian posts.

@jse  Please stay working on yourself.

You still havent learned your lesson:

Dear Jse,

You miss again the point, Jse.

So I will again explain it to you. The dhammapada, is well studied by me, and its examples are good to share. I live up to those examples, secluded from unwholesome deeds, sense indulgence, concentrated on Awareness and I am  awakened to my true duty in accordance with my True Self. 

However, you seem to miss the point again. Your aim should not be me, but the subject that is presented. If you find it misinformation, support this with decent evidence. Refer to what is pseudo-wisdom in what I shared here as teachings.
If someone lives up to it, and shares examples that enlighten the way, then surely this is wise to do. For those who follow it up, and look into it, surely, this is wise to do as well.

However, if you do not come up with decent arguments, surely any intelligent being reading this, will surely understand that what you say is hollow, your own misunderstanding that is situated in either your own passions or ignorance. And should read the Dhammapada yourself and put it into action.

I do not see a single article coming from you, that actually challenges what I shared here as teachings. There for I conclude because of not taking a stand to actually debunk it with decent arguments, your post as being filled with ramblings and pseudo-wisdom, egotism and can be there for classified as foolish, per swaying people to agree on things that lack evidence and has therefor nothing to do with wisdom, being intelligent and being situated in the fruit of wholesomeness.

If you disagree, and are not willing to put any evidence in what is wrong with what I am teaching here, and why it should be otherwise, and how it should be otherwise, then surely if you can't keep your mouth shut, sit still, putting your attention on yourself and being concentrated on Awareness, and instead just keep mumbling around here in this forum referring to me how I am situated in spiritual egotism, you clearly miss your aim, and are yourself trying to astray by your pseudo-wisdom. For you can also just not read what I write, put me on ignore, and leave it at rest.

But you do not do this, you come to me, again and again. How can that be of a good intent? 

Surely you didn't miss that.

39 minutes ago, jse said:

It appears this juvenile community is not ready for Master Motus' Flat Earth theories.  It's too bad Master Motus appears to be rather sensitive to criticism - not exactly the trait of a wise character.  Never mind, no doubt there'll be plenty of better-suited places out there for his sesquipedalian posts.

Oh, someone is going to miss me. 

Motus is a great example of how spirituality can seriously delude you.. Spiritual ego on the loose 

32 minutes ago, SBB4746 said:

Motus is a great example of how spirituality can seriously delude you.. Spiritual ego on the loose 

How so SBB? Where are your arguments? You are attacking a person that doesn't exist, how can that not be deluded?

I could have been remaining a rich man if I wanted. Back then I spoke like you did. However I discovered that I was the one that was deluded. And did something about it.

How unfriendly of you to just attack, and no arguments to support it, nothing to say about the subject I presented, and yet I have nothing done wrong to you. (prove me wrong). I have had no contact or what so ever with you.  You could just ignore me yet you do not and prefer to just attack.

How can this not be deluded? 

Edited by Motus