Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Heinrich Faust

2C-B Analogues βk-2C-B and βOH-2C-B

12 posts in this topic

Hi, everyone!

I want to try 2C-B. Unfortunately, I can't get it anywhere. There are just the analogues βk-2C-B and βOH-2C-B. Now, I'm wondering whether these analogues are safe, and whether they have the same effect as 2C-B. Some resources say yes, whereas others seem to be disappointed by βk-2C-B. About βOH-2C-B, there's not much information at all.
Please share your experience and insights.

I get pretty heavy body load on 2C-B. It numbs my body a lot, which isn't ideal. But your results may vary.

It is still very beautiful. But not as clean-feeling as tryptamines.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

never tried those analogues, tried 2c-b like 3 times

a bit like a light mdma with visuals

especially one time was great when i took a very small dose and then took a walk in the snowy forest with a dog

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I get pretty heavy body load on 2C-B. It numbs my body a lot, which isn't ideal. But your results may vary.

It is still very beautiful. But not as clean-feeling as tryptamines.

i remember your episode on plugging 2c-b and it apparently gave you some death experience

I've seen people on reddit call these these analogues trash for what it's worth.

10 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

and it apparently gave you some death experience

Yeah. I died.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I went up into the forest on a whim with it, i didn't have a clue what to expect. i took a i think, 22mg tablet about 1 hour outside of where i walking to (up the mountains) and remember sitting down eventually near the almond farms eating a watermelon and just staring around.

i remember the initial sensations, it felt like it 'settled' or something, a slight buzz, i just felt like this was a phony or whatever since i ordered from a rando on the dn, then what i remember is certain thoughts about where i was in life came to surface and i began crying and i remember i was hesistant to cry because i didn't want to cry in this kind of public mountain trail, and i was crying, it turned into... crying, balling, like if you saw me you may call the popo, anyways at some point of repressed thoughts surfacing i started to dissolve into the love, but it was like. different than mushrooms and lsd (all i had done previous), there was something very eternal about it, total absolute eternity. like no matter what you do, you are loved that all the trees around me felt like they were dancing and giving life to everything, like pure purpose, pure giving and you were absolutely in tune with it. there was a clarity like no other, it felt like i had been here before but i was pretty hardcore on developing my spiritual understanding several months prior and i think i broke into this space because of that.

there was a sweetness, an ecstacy (i mean it is literally candy flipping in a pill right) but man. this was different than doing mdma, this was a sweetness like beyond pleasure and beyond happiness, beyond peace. it was this drive of the discovery of what right action means, all the layers of fear were pulled back and there was right in front of me an intuition that i knew exactly what i had to do and there was not even a trace of 'I' that was hesistant, there was no fear, just a giving impulse. that to give your love, is to be free. that the path of christ and the giving of unconditonal love is the way through this suffering, through samsara

i think that's important to note maybe, that the drug itself is not exactly doing anything unique in the sense that whatever your level of consciousness is really what you will experience so it's not like this all just clicked at once

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

btw where are you located? 2c-b is really popular in europe, it's usually 4eur/pill

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

On 22.11.2021 at 9:31 PM, Insane butterfly said:

2C-B Fly is pretty good

I read a lot of good stuff about it, too. I might try it one day. It's just a different psychedelic, no 2C-B analogue. At the moment, I'm, primarily interested in the empathogen qualities, and, from what I read, 2C-B is the best candidate for that. (MDMA feels too risky in several aspects.)

11 hours ago, Heinrich Faust said:

I read a lot of good stuff about it, too. I might try it one day. It's just a different psychedelic, no 2C-B analogue. At the moment, I'm, primarily interested in the empathogen qualities, and, from what I read, 2C-B is the best candidate for that. (MDMA feels too risky in several aspects.)

It is something like lsd and MDMA in mild version. 

If you microdose this thing and go out, you will get laid. I realized how smooth and easy game can be