Someone here

Accept the suffering!

32 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Nahm said:

How did / does acceptance of those bring the end of suffering about, is what I’m askin. 

Well it does because you are not resisting reality. You are not perpetuating the problem by resistance. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Well it does because you are not resisting reality. You are not perpetuating the problem by resistance. 

What’s even doing the resisting in the first place lol  

this should be beyond obvious but the resister and resisted are the same thing 

this entire post Makes 0 sense 

Edited by Iesu

I acted like Cary Grant for so long, I became Cary Grant. – Cary Grant

@Iesu I don't understand what you are talking about. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here

Can’t quite get there, or wrap my head around how that panned out as you are sharing it did, but also, neither of us really care what I think. That just isn’t what matters. Happy for ya.  ?? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

8 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Javfly33 are you feeling suicidal often? 

Nah. A lot of times i just get overwhelmed with the work i have to do (from career to dating etc) and i just get kinda depressed (not depressed in the serious way But cinicism) because i know its all for the ego, at the end the Love, pleasure, Bliss its of Consciousness, and the ego just wants to bs us humans with bullshit. 

@Someone here Actually yeah Im going to ask @Nahm  why we have to be slaves of the ego for his desires and goals if we got the Love/Peace/Contedness in our hands already? ??

@Someone here suffering is of the ego. Its because you are a slave to the ego

@Javfly33

It’s unconscious vs conscious creation. Think repetition, and momentum. There not such thing as an ego in this sphere, or you might say the sphere is the ego. But that is one amazingly miraculous ego if so. While it is often assumed Nahm knows something one doesn’t, etc, that is never the case. There just ins’t any repeating, of what does not resonate. Keep saying there’s an ego, and it keeps seeming like there is. Can also inspect, actually find this ego spoken of. 

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@Javfly33

It’s unconscious vs conscious creation. Think repetition, and momentum. There not such thing as an ego in this sphere, or you might say the sphere is the ego. But that is one amazingly miraculous ego if so. While it is often assumed Nahm knows something one doesn’t, etc, that is never the case. There just ins’t any repeating, of what does not resonate. Keep saying there’s an ego, and it keeps seeming like there is. Can also inspect, actually find this ego spoken of. 

That's a hard one to let go of.

But I get what you mean.

But when you lose yourself into thoughts there is a created a sort of "identity illusion" where a character appears which really seems real and I think that's why most people don't get enlightened. 

Of course if you inspect there is nobody, but if I am not that what am I? Can't allow myself to be nothing  xD

@Javfly33

Even ‘what’ is going too far. Since what is a thought, what can’t be helpful path wise. Only meditation, as non-thought. When the thought ‘ego’ pops up, take a minute or two to basically retrace it, as to where, when, from who, it was learned. That can be helpful, because the more it is realized it’s conjecture, the more it is realized what was learned (by you so to speak) can not therefore, be you. Like ‘bike’. 

@Nahm Yes, i am meditating daily. Will watch the video carefully now, thanks ? But Nahm can you be honest with me do you really i have chances of Enlightment with 1 hour meditation a day?

I am doing It because i enjoy the calmness and ability to be still/silence that meditation habit brings, But i have abandoned the hopes of Enlightment with It. 

Please be honest. Dont reply me now throwing me a punchline such as "Nahm does not exist" or something like that ??

@Someone here (sorry for derrailing. Once Nahm throws me the punchline ill be gone ?Lol)

Edited by Javfly33

On 11/25/2021 at 5:22 PM, Javfly33 said:

@Nahm Yes, i am meditating daily. Will watch the video carefully now, thanks ? But Nahm can you be honest with me do you really i have chances of Enlightment with 1 hour meditation a day?

I am doing It because i enjoy the calmness and ability to be still/silence that meditation habit brings, But i have abandoned the hopes of Enlightment with It. 

Please be honest. Dont reply me now throwing me a punchline such as "Nahm does not exist" or something like that ??

Inspect what you’re saying for conflicting statements. This highlights beliefs for you to inspect. Inspection and meditation coalesce.  

On 25/11/2021 at 10:51 AM, Someone here said:

Stress ,Anguish ,Sadness, Pain, Depression, Anxiety. Etc are all examples of suffering 

Suffering can come In different flavors. Sometimes physical and sometimes emotional. 

In this thread I'm talking about emotional suffering. 

These are all painful feelings and my long ingrained habit is to try stopping them, avoiding them. Like right now I have a headache and I've taken some paracetamol to get rid. But what if these are symptoms of something out of balance, out of harmony, something needing attention, which the subconscious body/mind is crying out for a re-balancing? 

Acceptance of what is true in our direct experience is helpful, as in not believing in thoughts of rejection, but also attention to what the suffering is pointing to. What's the source?