FlyingLotus

Leo’s “Rant Against PUAs” Q&A

30 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

That's why I was wondering, how come. O.o

Yeah, that'd be quite a change xD.  Imagine if that episode was "How to Get Laid" part III.  Guys would be like, WTF?

Just now, FlyingLotus said:

Yeah, that'd be quite a change xD.  Imagine if that episode was "How to Get Laid" part III.  Guys would be like, WTF?

Omg that made me laugh so hard. That would be hilarious as fuck. I laughed so hard my stomach is hurting. xD

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

6 minutes ago, FlyingLotus said:

Omg that made me laugh so hard. That would be hilarious as fuck. I laughed so hard my stomach is hurting. xD

Do it Leo.  Do it xD!!!!!

Edited by FlyingLotus

6 hours ago, FlyingLotus said:

Leo also had these additional points to make that I forgot to include.

Leo: This video was addressing irresponsible and egotistical PUA behavior. Which has nothing to do with sex and dating itself. The two can be separated.

• “But Leo…Do I have to worry about what everyone’s agenda is before thinking about mine?  That is how I used to be and I suffered big time. Now I am just being authentic and honest about how I feel.”

Leo: No, you actually only need to take responsibility for yourself. But FULLY and consciously. << This is NOT the same as selfishness.

More Suggestions By Leo:

IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ:

You’re probably wondering at this point… “Okay, Leo! Okay! What can I actually do about this? Should I quit pickup entirely? How am I supposed to get better with girls?!!!!”

If you suck with girls, the reality is that you need to approach them to get better. That said, you can do so in a MUCH more responsible way than the PUA community would suggest.

Try the following practical changes to your game:

• Be honest with yourself that you are manipulating when you are
  • Notice how much you manipulate via text
  • Notice how much you manipulate for sex itself
  • Stop being so calculating
  • Start caring about the woman’s agenda above your own
  • Stop pressuring women for sex like a used car salesman
  • Stop telling women downright lies, including little lies like, “Oh, we’re just going to my house to watch TV.”
  • Reduce your manipulation by 80%
  • Stop exaggerating about yourself and how good/cool you are
  • Stop drinking the PUA community dogma/cool-aid
  • Stop gossiping so much with your PUA buddies about PUA dogma
  • Stop demonizing “nice guys” and “chodes”
  • Stop using pickup lines (if you still are)
  • Stop judging women
  • Stop blaming women for not liking you or sleeping with you
  • Stop calling women sluts, whores, bitches, cunts, etc.
  • Stop perpetuating the myth that women are disloyal and will cheat easily
  • Be honest with women that you do pickup and why you got into it
  • Stop cheating on women
  • Stop withholding important information from women (lying by omission)
  • Stop building harems and burning through women
  • Take measures to minimize emotional collateral damage to women. Don’t toy with their emotions
  • Respect women more
  • Stop only doing one-night-stands and stop trying to get your lay count up
  • Stop showing off pictures of your girls to other guys to brag
  • Stop gloating about how many women you’ve been with
  • Stop hitting on women who have boyfriends or husbands
  • Don’t dump women in a cruel way
  • Try actually communicating with your woman and building an authentic honest relationship
  • Try being interested in women beyond sex
  • Stop pushing women’s emotional hot-buttons
  • Stop with the fake emotionality and drama
  • Exhibit more empathy!
  • Become an advocate for responsible pickup and set a good example for the community by embodying higher consciousness values
  • Etc.

The bottom line is, there are lots of way to do pickup more responsibly and more consciously. You know… be more like a human and less like a horny used car salesman.  Will this diminish your results? Of course it will! That’s the cost of doing honest business!  Your integrity and self-actualization, though, will improve. I promise!  And stop bullshitting yourself! You ARE a fucking ego-maniac. This is just a band-aid on a much bigger issue that we’ll need to work on over the years. But at least it’s a start!

It’s like Leo in opposite land O.o

Those advices apply to guys who already had a lot of sex via pick up and needs now to grow emotionally.

It's almost impossible not to be a selfish prick if you've been too deprived of sex as a guy, that's something that women can't understand.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

15 minutes ago, Shin said:

Those advices apply to guys who already had a lot of sex via pick up and needs now to grow emotionally.

That's a good point.  

I'd also say that list is good advice to follow for the sake of being a good human. 

Edited by FlyingLotus

17 minutes ago, Shin said:

It's almost impossible not to be a selfish prick if you've been too deprived of sex as a guy, that's something that women can't understand.

Yeah I understand but then there will be more work to do on yourself after that to change the view of women than pickup has taught?  Why not work on being a compassionate human and also work on your relationship with girls without being a pickup artistè?  it’s not the trying to better yourself as a man and have sex that people care about, it’s the way women are portrayed in the pickup community.  This is what guys don’t seem to understand and they also don’t realise how toxic the views against women are because it’s so so normalised.. 

The points in the rant video are mostly aimed at hardcore PUAs who are stuck in it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Thunder Kiss said:

Yeah I understand but then there will be more work to do on yourself after that to change the view of women than pickup has taught?  Why not work on being a compassionate human and also work on your relationship with girls without being a pickup artistè?  it’s not the trying to better yourself as a man and have sex that people care about, it’s the way women are portrayed in the pickup community.  This is what guys don’t seem to understand and they also don’t realise how toxic the views against women are because it’s so so normalised.. 

You can't be compassionate if you're a starving dog for decades, it's not possible psychologically wise, you're just too self centered.
It's the same as saying that a hobo should go for his life purpose, no he has to go find a job and be independent first to even think about a life purpose.

This toxic view against women is normalized because there is more and more systemic problems that creates incels and puas, not because puas and incels normalize this view of women, this is just a secondary effect.

Of course if a guy does pick up without any other influences and conceptual frameworks as to how to relate to women than puas, then he's fucked and will stay a hollow unsatisfied by life puas.
That's not the intent of the guys praising pick up on this forum, they want for those incels/"beta" guys to get sex/relationships out of their system so they can evolve and be actually psychologically ready for other, more important things big picture wise.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 11/17/2021 at 2:20 PM, Thunder Kiss said:

Thanks for this :) 

You're welcome!  I like your profile pic, btw.  Lisa's my favourite Simpsons character.

New episode's up.  Leo talks about the ethics of pick up at 2h25m, which is the part you're all desperately waiting for I'm sure ?