knakoo

Nargis No Thing : I love this new channel

29 posts in this topic

@Consilience The seeking energy doesn't want to hear that there’s nothing to do because that recognition will put it out of a job which is always to find something that it thinks isn't already here.... hence the constant meditation and spiritual practices. 

For the Seeker the answer always lies just up ahead around the next corner(hamster wheel effect)..... but the seeker isn't real so it's a hopeless endeavor.

"The ego says seek but do not find"

-  A Course in Miracles

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

The communication is simply stating that the very sense of self that believes it needs to find something (AKA Enlightenment) isn't real.

It illuminates the futility of an unreal sense of self that believes with enough diligent spiritual practice and meditation it will one day arrive at or achieve so-called Enlightenment.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

2 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

@Consilience The seeking energy doesn't want to hear that there’s nothing to do because that recognition will put it out of a job which is always to find something that it thinks isn't already here.... hence the constant meditation and spiritual practices. 

For the Seeker the answer always lies just up ahead around the next corner(hamster wheel effect)..... but the seeker isn't real so it's a hopeless endeavor.

"The ego says seek but do not find"

-  A Course in Miracles

❤ 

The seeking energy cannot hear or not hear, it is merely an empty appearance. Nor can if end or not end by any recognition, it is a spontaneous emergence of reality, completely irrelevant to Truth. 

What is true is already true before, during, and after seeking. Even while seeking persists, there can be recognition of actuality of what is ultimately true. This, however, is totally off the radar in the Neo Advaita community. And ultimately that’s fine.

2 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

The communication is simply stating that the very sense of self that believes it needs to find something (AKA Enlightenment) isn't real.

It illuminates the futility of an unreal sense of self that believes with enough diligent spiritual practice and meditation it will one day arrive at or achieve so-called Enlightenment.

That’s really funny because the exact thing the teaching is refuting is the exact thing that facilitated my Awakening/Enlightenment… ? 

Here I am still meditating like a mofo totally aware of it’s ultimate uselessness, a poster child for Neo Advaitans on what not to do, yet having seen beyond the need to let go or not let go. Reality still holds impersonal curiosity, so away it goes ?

there is nothing to do for a doer but plenty to be done for the non-doer, he won't do it himself but he knows well how it can be done

and he will sure as heck cooperate fully in the thing

Neo advaita takes the wind out of my sails.

and yet something resonates with that message more than any other message I’ve heard.

6 hours ago, Gidiot said:

Neo advaita takes the wind out of my sails.

and yet something resonates with that message more than any other message I’ve heard.

they are allergic to the word meditation ... the original Advaita Vedanta masters were not, they stressed the important of effort til there is no effort

i better stop being so lazy

Ultimately I have no idea what path is right or what to follow, it’s just what resonates I guess.

For a while Leo’s teachings resonated and they hit but now it’s advaita.

I don’t know what’s true in experience there’s a order to everything and things happen mystically.

However I cant say that any of that means more than anything else or that enlightenment or realization is more important than taking a shit.

it seems like effort and laziness achieve the exact same which is not getting you farther or closer to what already is, but hey if you feel like meditation will get you there it’s not wrong, 

neo advaita could be bullshit so could Buddhism or any other religion how can one know ultimately