Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JuliusCaesar

A question for Leo about 5 Meo Malt.

13 posts in this topic

This is an unpopular/obscure topic I think, but basically I want to know what Leo thinks about the possibility of a human becoming Omnipotent. Specifically, if he thinks that it's possible under the influence of 5 Meo MALT to reach an Omnipotent state then return to your human form/world with all of your power intact. I sense his objection would probably be that the ego is gone when you're in God mode, and therefore it's impossible. But hear me out, in the video where Leo reports his experience on MALT, we hear him say a few things that suggest this might not hold water. For example, when Leo was approaching infinity, he became aware of how he's constructing his mother out of nothing. So it's obvious that some of Leo still exists even at this high level of consciousness because some of his memories were present. Also, when he became Omnipotent and decided to create for himself a physical heaven, notice that ordinary Leo so to speak remembered the occurrence after he used his power to reduce himself back to his mundane mortal existence. This should be impossible if Leo's ego was fully obliterated, or maybe it was only temporarily, and it managed to become conscious of what occurred after the fact. Either way, in my mind this suggests that it's possible to deliberately do something specific with the power Leo had other than creating heaven. If that's true, then it's possible to relinquish your ability to lose your power. If you did that, then it seems you're left with 2 possibilities, either when you try to return to your human life you'd fail(because it requires you to lose your power). Or you'd do so still bearing an Omnipotent state, and at that point you'd basically be like the Q from Star Trek but in "real" life.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

What you realize is that whatever is happening is what You/God wants created. And so you surrender to whatever is rather than trying to change it. What IS is what you want.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

What you realize is that whatever is happening is what You/God wants created. And so you surrender to whatever is rather than trying to change it. What IS is what you want.

That's axiomatic at this point. Perhaps I should alter the context of my question. As a human, I endeavor to become Omnipotent permanently. I don't really have any other desires/reasons to exist in my current form besides that. Or in other words, imagine someone asks you what they should do if they want to get laid. You wouldn't tell them that they already have all possible sexual experience and therefore the question is unnecessary(even though that's technically true). You would give them some kind of advise containing relative truths about how seduction works. So likewise, the question I'm asking is basically in your understanding, what would be the best way for me to acquire an Omnipotent state and sustain it? And yes, I realize I'm already infinitely powerful, and that humans even demonstrate this on a daily basis(or at least that they're infinitely powerful in a finite capacity, like in the example of the placebo effect for instance).

3 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

what would be the best way for me to acquire an Omnipotent state and sustain it?

You can't sustain Omnipotence while in a finite human form.

So you'd have to kill yourself.

A finite state of consciousness cannot be infinitely powerful. No formed state can be infinitely powerful by definition. So you'd have to surrender all form entirely and forever. Which is the last thing you want.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can't sustain Omnipotence while in a finite human form.

So you'd have to kill yourself.

A finite state of consciousness cannot be infinitely powerful. No formed state can be infinitely powerful by definition. So you'd have to surrender all form entirely and forever. Which is the last thing you want.

What I want is to evolve into something that's basically a god. So in terms of the consequences of that it doesn't really matter what I want. I'll have to live with them. In the meantime, I'll be developing occult powers as a human. Doing the best I can to approach infinite power whilst still alive. It's kind of ironic, what's keeping me in my human form is basically the will to die, as that's the logical consequence of my highest desire fulfilled.

@JuliusCaesar You don't really understand what you want.

What you really want is to be more and more loving, not occult powers.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@JuliusCaesar You don't really understand what you want.

What you really want is to be more and more loving, not occult powers.

I fail to see how there's any difference between power and love. Seeing as I'd be dead if I had either in the infinite degree.

@JuliusCaesar I didn't say infinite degree, I said more and more.

As a human you have limits upon your ability to love.

Rather than trying to be perfect and always failing, just aim for being better than you were yesterday.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Rather than trying to be perfect and always failing, just aim for being better than you were yesterday.

That's solid advise, the only problem is that my need for perfection  and to control every scenario perfectly is so ingrained into the fabric of my being, that I have difficulty in actually putting such advice into practice. And it actually inhibits my ability to do anything, as the higher things I desire to do are most likely to be such that I'll have to fail my way to sucess in them. I understand this problem intellectually, but don't really know how to solve it.

@JuliusCaesar you sound like an ego on steroids. Spirituality is about the exact opposite of what you describe. You'll find that you actually have no control at all. You can't even get yourself to not think for 10 seconds. If you can't control the thoughts in your own head, what can you control? Control is an illusion. 

Likely you are just afraid to be out of control. I get it, it is scary. But ultimately that fear is an illusion too. You don't need to control reality in order to get what you want. Because ultimately what you really want is love and oneness, and reality is already love and one. But, trying to control everything makes that hard to see.

But yeah, you are never going to get this kind of power. Forget about it. But maybe it's your path to chase power for a while. Could be. But you will fail for sure. 

@JuliusCaesar Try hard and engage fully to achieve your desires. But ultimately be open to the possibility that every desire at its roots is somehow the desire to feel love. As hippie-like as that sounds. Even the most "non-hippie-people" like me realize that at some point. 

You don't have to short-cut to infinite love directly. Your personal path will directly or indirectly guide you to higher and higher realizations about your life. Bit by bit. Just be open for it. 

That's not concrete advise. Precisely because reality has no concrete path to love. Every path is love which everyone, who is in physical form fails to see. But the more you change physical form for pure consciousness, the more you see that truth. 

power and love are opposites, one is the abdication of the other

"Liberation is attained only by knowledge [jnana]. By other powers [siddhis] such a fruit is unattainable. However, aspirants become enchanted with blemishful worldly enjoyments and thaumaturgic powers [siddhis] and go after them with desire."

11 hours ago, Paulus Amadeus said:

you sound like an ego on steroids.

Of course, that's the nature of sentient beings at my level of development.

Spirituality is about the exact opposite of what you describe.

That's a twisted notion of spirituality. At it's ultimate, it's about knowing absolute truth directly, which has no opposite. And therefore your logic falls short as it's impossible for good spirituality to have an opposite or even an alternative.

You can't even get yourself to not think for 10 seconds.

I've been able to cease thinking for nearly a full hour before. It's by making dunderheaded assumptions like this that you'll set yourself up for failure in discourse. Your following rationale however, that my human ego doesn't control shit is mostly sound. Because it's mostly been true.

Likely you are just afraid to be out of control. I get it, it is scary.

I think on some level this is true of all mortals. But actually in my case it doesn't really hold water(or at least not as well as it does for others).

You don't need to control reality in order to get what you want.

What I want to do is to consciously form reality. So this is basically like saying I don't need to do what I want to do.

But yeah, you are never going to get this kind of power.

I already have it, it's just that I don't have conscious access to the vast majority of it. Which is what I endeavor to change. If you think humans aren't already omnipotent(albeit in a finite capacity), you would benefit rather greatly from reading up on certain phenomena like the placebo effect.

8 hours ago, Vynce said:

Try hard and engage fully to achieve your desires.

Yessir, full speed ahead sir.

8 hours ago, Vynce said:

But ultimately be open to the possibility that every desire at its roots is somehow the desire to feel love.

I know this already. Perhaps use of SD would be of benefit here. You seem to have me confused with individuals below Turquoise, but I'm effectively at Coral(or at least my philosophy/value system is). Unfortunately, most of my scientific understanding is basically at Yellow. Which is too primitive to seriously enable me to reach my goals(especially without the support of the scientific community). In terms of SD, it would suggest I need to exhaust the possibilities at Turquoise more than I've done already. And the abilities I obtain there will allow me to alter myself into something like a god.

8 hours ago, Vynce said:

You don't have to short-cut to infinite love directly.

I've experienced infinite love before, it was good(the temporary experience brought on by a psychedelic) but lacks practical utility in the dream mortals call consensus reality.

8 hours ago, Vynce said:

Precisely because reality has no concrete path to love.

There are always an infinite amount of possible ways to skin a cat.

6 hours ago, gettoefl said:

power and love are opposites, one is the abdication of the other

While this is true in a relative sense. It's an oversimplification at the same time. If you became more loving, your mind would become more powerful.

Edited by JuliusCaesar
Added a missing word