Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ivankiss

How is this perfect?

9 posts in this topic

Whenever you are facing adversity, whenever things seem to work against you, ask yourself:  'how is this perfect?'

You don't have to pretend like you see it, nor do you have to seek for it. You just have to be truly curious. Really feel into that question. Keep asking, over and over again. You will not get an answer. But you might just become directly conscious of how perfect everything is. How literally everything is only assisting you in your highest evolution and greatest transformation.

Not a single thing happens without it being meant to help you. Everything is happening for you to awaken to and out of it. To awaken as the highest you there is. To awaken as All.

If it's happening, it's happening not only for a reason and with a specific purpose, but because it is absolutely necessary for it to be happening. It cannot help itself. It is happening because you are unconditionally loved and supported. No matter how dark and heavy it gets, everything is only pointing towards The Light, that you are now.

Everything is always perfect. Always has been and always will be. Perfect balance. Reflection. Symmetry. Synchronicity. Alignment. Harmony. Resonance. 

You cannot help yourself but be utterly perfect. You are so perfect, perfection doesn't even make sense.

All the mistakes you perceive, the errors, the unfortunes, the struggle... it's all a work of a mastermind. And it's beautiful. A true masterpiece. 

You are imagining contrast, so you'd become conscious that there is nothing but Light here.

Nothing but perfection.

Synchronicity, I was listening to this while reading your post, earlier today I had been reading about the "divine imperfections" in order to orchestrate exquisite plays designed for souls to learn.  Good post, something to remember for sure.

Here's the song I've been playing.  IDK if it's your cup of tea, but I found it perfect that I was listening to it the same time I found this post. 

Cheers.

Hiding all my scars
It makes me visible
If it's all the same, oh, oh
Why's it so hard to let you in? Yeah yeah, oh

How do I get to invincible?
Who's gonna be there to catch me when I fall?
How will I know when I'm ready to?
To-

All of my flaws make me out to perfection
Only hearts ever fail flying in the matches
I can't even lie on my fight to the death, yeah
Only if it feels like heaven, it doesn't

Only hearts never fear flying in the masses
If it feels like heaven

How will I know?
How will I know?
How will I know?

Only hearts ever fail flying in the matches
Only if it feels like heaven

Ooh ooh wow, oh ooh wow
Ooh ooh wow, ooh ooh wow
Ooh ooh wow, ooh wow, ooh ooh wow oh oh oh, oh

Only if it feels like heaven, it doesn't

If it feels like heaven

@Loba Beautiful, thank you.

Here's one that came to mind:

PERFECTION

Give me just one moment
Through the eyes of the one in
A picture perfect moment
In the life of the one who is
Something better, more than
Anything I will ever be
Give me just one second
Just to touch what I'll never own
Let me count those feelings
Of love that I will never share
Show me your compassion
In the dark of this world
I would give it all
For one taste of it
Of everything
I would give it all
To become you
Well I finally found out
That this world
This whole worlds a lie
And I'll try
I would give it all to become you

Love this. 

It's the perfect frame flip, in the state of highest suffering we feel strongly that 0% of things happen for a reason, the ultimate suffering is when we feel our suffering has no meaning. 

Flip that, see that 100% of things happen for a reason. If you were to truly live that all the time, I think suffering would actually be impossible.

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

Let's look at the definition of the word perfect and it will make sense.

1a : being entirely without fault or defect : flawless a perfect diamond

b : satisfying all requirements : accurate

c : corresponding to an ideal standard or abstract concept a perfect gentleman

d : faithfully reproducing the original specifically : letter-perfect

e : legally valid

2 : expert, proficient practice makes perfect

3a : pure, total

b : lacking in no essential detail : complete

c obsolete : sane

d : absolute, unequivocal enjoys perfect happiness

e : of an extreme kind : unmitigated

When people think of perfect they often go to the idea of flawless or an ideal standard.

Although, there is also another idea of perfect I have highlighted by the larger size font: total, complete, lacking nothing essential and absolute. So when considering 'how is this perfect' we can understand it as being pure, absolute, total and complete...it's lacking nothing essential, including flaws. Flaws are included in this understanding of perfect because it is total and complete.

We can reason through why we need the adversity, how it helps, what we can learn and we can rationalize how pain and suffering is necessary for us, how we can grow from it and it's role in the cycle of life. These intellectual pursuits are merely to satisfy our own desires to know why and to understand but they are just that, stories to satiate and protect our self identity.

This dovetails into the message of the thread starter and it was right there simply in the definition of the word but we mostly overlook it.

Thank you all.

Here's a few more words that can bring some peace to the mind:

You don't have to like it for it to be perfect. You don't have to enjoy it. You don't have to be happy about it, one bit. You don't have to agree with it. You don't have to understand it.

You don't have to do one single thing about anything at all. What you do or don't do is already part of the equation. It's already included in the perfection of what is.

On 11/13/2021 at 9:32 AM, ivankiss said:

Thank you all.

Here's a few more words that can bring some peace to the mind:

You don't have to like it for it to be perfect. You don't have to enjoy it. You don't have to be happy about it, one bit. You don't have to agree with it. You don't have to understand it.

You don't have to do one single thing about anything at all. What you do or don't do is already part of the equation. It's already included in the perfection of what is.

Meh; just another meaningless word. And another paradox is created. It’s “perfect” but it might as well be “awful and rigged” (to say something) and it’s the exact same thing. Whether it is what we call perfect or not holds absolutely 0 meaning. It’s of no practical use in the relative world and neither it is so in the absolute. The illusion of your ego disappears after physical death and you go back to experiencing a game full of stuff you enjoy and don’t enjoy. Even blissful psychedelic trips mean nothing. Like reality literally just IS WHAT IT IS. 

This is just a nice poem, but I will say it’s pretty beautiful.