Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Emotionalmosquito

About the puzzle on Leo’s assumption video

37 posts in this topic

It's partially my fault. In the video I forget to mention "no retracing of lines".

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, PepperBlossoms said:

A - The father from the vehicle and the doctor from the hospital are two gay men and the technology for 2 men to have a baby has been developed and they made a biological son together.

B - Non-duality.  Everyone is biologically related and hence all men are the father to the son.

C - The father pretends to be dead and then goes to the hospital dressed as a surgeon.

D - There are 3 men with the youngest one also himself being a father.  The youngest gets killed.  The middle, considered a boy and a father (of the youngest), goes to the hospital where the oldest is the doctor who is the father of the middle.

E - This scenario involves 4 people.  The car crash involves a father and son where the father dies and the son goes to the hospital.  The hospital scenario involves a doctor who walks in on his son which is a different person from the car crash.

Lol. It doesn't matter how hard one tries, you cannot answer this if the assumption is wrong

Oh for fuck sake guys, youre over complicating this! The doctor is his mother! Mothers can be doctors too! 

Your assumption here is that doctor means man.

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

The assumption is you have to stay within the matrix (of 9 dots).

Perhaps it's the benefits of a 'certain age', but both these puzzles are rather old.  The doctor puzzle has also been used to illustrate default gender-bias.

:)

connect.the.dots.jpg

Edited by Museful

@Museful But I’m fully aware women can be doctors too. Maybe it’s a subconscious thing?

I’ve got one. Draw a two inch circle with a dot in the center. Put the tip of your pen or pencil on the dot. Now get the writing utensil out of the circle without lifting it off the paper or making a mark inside the circle.

14 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

@Museful But I’m fully aware women can be doctors too. Maybe it’s a subconscious thing?

I’ve got one. Draw a two inch circle with a dot in the center. Put the tip of your pen or pencil on the dot. Now get the writing utensil out of the circle without lifting it off the paper or making a mark inside the circle.

Subconscious blindspots. 

2 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Erase the circle?

Cut the paper?

Put the pencil/pen upside down on the dot and then drag it across the page?

Poke a hole with the tip of the pencil/pen where the dot is through the paper and push it out.

2 hours ago, Rilles said:

Subconscious blindspots. 

Yeah... super weird.  It's like I forgot women could be doctors.  I was so focused on the situation being men.

6 hours ago, Museful said:

The assumption is you have to stay within the matrix (of 9 dots).

Perhaps it's the benefits of a 'certain age', but both these puzzles are rather old.  The doctor puzzle has also been used to illustrate default gender-bias.

:)

connect.the.dots.jpg

DAMN you beat me to it

Grandpa went out for a walk and it started to rain. He didn’t bring an umbrella or a hat. His clothes got soaked, but not a hair on his head was wet. How is this possible?

@Museful @PepperBlossoms

You cant poke holes or erase the circle.

You also can't use another paper although this would be thinking in the right direction.

3 hours ago, Rilles said:

Grandpa went out for a walk and it started to rain. He didn’t bring an umbrella or a hat. His clothes got soaked, but not a hair on his head was wet. How is this possible?

Grandpa is bald?

3 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

@Museful @PepperBlossoms

You also can't use another paper although this would be thinking in the right direction.

Grandpa is bald?

:D Now youre getting the gist of this. Although that one was a bit too easy, 

5 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

@Museful @PepperBlossoms

Use two hands to move the paper and pencil off the counter and then move one hand away from the paper and let the paper fall to the ground.

55 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

@Museful @PepperBlossoms

Fold a corner of the paper until the tip meets the pencil in the centre of the circle.  Move the pencil away from the centre-point along the back-side of the folded corner until it is out of the circle.  Unfold the paper - voilà.

Edited by Museful

2 hours ago, Museful said:

Fold a corner of the paper until the tip meets the pencil in the centre of the circle.  Move the pencil away from the centre-point along the back-side of the folded corner until it is out of the circle.  Unfold the paper - voilà.

Good one!

On 11/5/2021 at 4:28 PM, Rilles said:

@Rilles His head was to far up his ass?

3 minutes ago, Adodd said:

@Rilles His head was to far up his ass?

Hahaha that image made me laugh for a bit!