Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fearless_Bum

The Body is Buddha

12 posts in this topic

Look at the body, it is the Zen Master you've been looking for. When the sun rises, it awakens. When it's hungry, it eats. When there is stress, it expresses the energy. 

Notice that the body is simultaneously moved by reality and it itself moves reality such that it neither is moved nor does it move anything.

Notice that the body is the all-encompassing ox, notice that it moves you around not the other way around. 

Notice that the body has literally flowed through every single perceived obstacle effortlessly. 

Notice that the body is another Cosmic body, like the stars, clouds, people, etc.

Notice that life is living you for its own grand plan. 

Wish I could impart this recognition of infinite intelligence on you guys, it's nice ?.

Note: I think this post is a great beacon for you, but you can and will go beyond this as well, as even the body will disappear ?.

Beautiful ??

It will be an adventure that the body will take itself on, observing itself with Love.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@Vincent S appreciate the love. 

But I must be clear out of respect to you, the body is liberated from the adventures the mind goes on. 

It also does not observe, it simply exists, like a flower. 

13 minutes ago, Fearless_Bum said:

But I must be clear out of respect to you, the body is liberated from the adventures the mind goes on. 

It also does not observe, it simply exists, like a flower. 

Wow that is such a profound and eye opening way of seeing it.

Thank you ???

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

?????

Right all bodies are God manifested. bodies are never beyond themselves. Bodies are self transcending.

Edited by WokeBloke