EntheogenTruthSeeker

The Hero’s Journey Breakthrough Awakening: The End to a 5 Year Chapter

14 posts in this topic

Wow, wow, wow, I can’t believe the progress I have made within these two months. After @BipolarGrowth and I explored our various interests, desires, shared new experiences, it was time to decompress and integrate everything learned. The failures and positives from our experience, as well the entire bipolar year of my life/chronic health issues. 

So, today, I realized a Meta amount of Meta-Lessons within a 3 hour isolation nature adventure. 

These lessons are a reflection and a closing of my previous 5 Years of Extreme Spiritual Seeking 2000-4000 hours, relationship/women 700+ approaches, raw/cooked vegan 2 years, NoFap two years, bodybuilding to peak fitness/six pack, music endeavors, platonic friendships, etc. The insights from all of that are distilled here, but not directly talked about. 

This Halloween is the 5 year anniversary of pursing enlightenment and reading The Book of Not Knowing as first Non-Dual book. 

Distinguish the Absolute Insights with relative insights for my life only. My personal insights may apply to some of you, but I’m not speaking dogmatically with relative shit. I’m writing this to myself, basically. 

•The purpose of life = to LOVE. Love is Truth. Love is fundamental. Love is prior to anything. Love is It! It transcends any stage or state of consciousness that you can imagine. Even alternate realities of you being tortured are Love, for an amazing and beautiful way. Cause, why would existence want to limit itself if it could create everything imaginable? If you loved yourself so much and others, you would want to create infinite freedom of possibilities. And, this comes with costs obviously, but honestly, the suffering attached to existence is SUCH a small price for the payout and infinite love/beauty of Truth. Second purpose, comes Compassion for all beings, circumstances, but even this is extremely limited and not fundamental, because a part of you feels sorry and rejecting of how hard reality is. Therefore, this limits your love to being slightly conditional, with the assumption: “suffering should be reduced, shouldn’t exist, some people shouldn’t suffer so much”. Listen, I agree, but it is NOT the #1 fundamental truth of reality, compassion is more like a thought/feeling, etc., rather than a transcendent substance of reality, IMO. 

•Loving your physical body with proper detox protocols, balanced eating of animal products to ground you vs living food with extraordinary energy is #1 fundamental to all self-actualization work, before psychedelics and enlightenment. The latter will not be successful without fully detoxing your body top to bottom at least once in your life for a good 2-3 months. This has never been done by me, and my baseline consciousness/spirituality has increased literally 30X-infinite fold. Everyday I grow, quadruple from the last, in multidimensional, unexplainable, mysterious, and mystical ways. The shedding of the ego is INCREDIBLY easy and natural when you get the ego on board with a detoxifying lifestyle, so then you welcome and love the letting go of old non-serving egoic beliefs/habits. If you can’t reach pseudo-enlightenment states sober after 5+ years of self actualization/serious enlightenment efforts, detox for a way that works for you is top priority. Newbies must listen to this advice or will fall behind 99% of their potential in life, straight up. 

•Rebounding/mini trampoline jumping, moving your lymphatic system/physical body DAILY, is the real only solution to have a boundless energy, self-expressive life. Otherwise, if you’re not moving your body or getting everything flowing, you will begin to accumulate blockages: spiritually, physically, emotionally, and mentally. Do not undermine how important a $40 trampoline from your local Walmart could be for your health and spirituality. It increases lymph flow by 15X, apparently. 

•Rebounding is the FASTEST way to facilitate spiritual purging, releases, purification of any kind. This makes awakening effortless, to be honest. I’m not worried about meditating anymore, because I can just do this, and get breakthrough awakenings literally just from fucking bouncing for 20 minutes. LOL! 

•friends are not as important or life-long as I assumed. “Best-friends” is an illusion. Out growing people, or being too underdeveloped for a friend, etc is all a part of life and this path. You will outgrow many of your old friends who choose to live an unconscious toxic life full of ideology. You will no longer resonate, but this opens you up to have a greater loving relationship with relationships, so you attract the highest vibrational people on the planet for your liking. Excellence and excellence thrives and attracts. Do not underestimate how valuable a social circle and relationships can be for awakening/life purpose. Also, it’s okay to ghost people when you’re not doing well, a true friend will be there when you’re thriving again. 

•Psychedelics are the GOAT to cure mental illness. I don’t have much more to say about this, because just find out for yourself how this transforms your entire mental health in a matter of 2 years. Not even possible to grow this fast in 2 years. I went from being an immature psychotic suicidal fool, to Self-Actualized (actualizing my own personal desires and values)  at 23, after getting my physical detox and diet at 110%. 

•Sexuality can NOT be avoided, or suppressed. Transcending sexuality is NOT the same thing as avoiding sex. There is great nuance and intelligence in being able to be non-attached to the pleasure of sex and to all of existence, but enjoy sex as a part of the divine. THAT is where it’s at and when your sexual value skyrockets from anything your local fuckboy is capable of giving a women, they will beg for this type of masculinity. 

•Parents/family is not as virtuous as people make it seem. With the veneer of “love” just like a cult. It’s fucking survival at the end of the day. You grow to love them. It’s really not as deep as people make it. There is so much conditional love and hate in families all around the world, because families are about SURVIVAL, not Absolute Truth and Undying Love, lol. That’s a call you must answer to on yourself, because it’s a solo journey by definition. There is only YOU. God. 

•I Am God awakenings must be disclosed to Actualized/Experienced Psychonauts only! I have gotten myself into so much social trouble, mental ward visits, and family trauma from simply stating I’m God. It’s fucking ridiculous how close-minded and ignorant people can occasionally be, but I don’t blame them, because this path is super dangerous to anybody’s survival. I’m lucky I made it out alive and not in a psych ward or jail, permanently. Lol. 

•Life experience, feminine ways of enjoying yourself with friends, family, girls, parties, concerts, occasional recreational drug usage, retreats, adventures, driving around with no destination, etc. are all BEYOND valuable while doing this extremely strenuous self-actualization work. I got extremlyyyyyy bitter and hateful of the world, full of dis-ease, while neglecting this fundamental purpose of life: Enjoy the love, finite rare experience as a human, share the love with other beings, create memories. I mean this is REALLY the whole reason anyone does this work, is to ENJOY life!!! If you’re doing self help to just hide away in a cave, that’s a sad ass reality. The love is exponentially enjoyable when it is shared and given to humanity!!! 

•Self love and basic hygiene, alone time, diet, strong ass boundaries with toxic energy drainers, are so key here. 

•Girls are most attracted to me when I am detoxed as fuck with infinite levels of love, happiness, radiant glowing skin and joy, compassionate, assertive and knowing what I desire of my God Self authentically without apology, being humorous, playful, flexible, yet at the same time, very clear about my intentions and boundaries. 

•I feel like a god damn child again, WTF! So glad to be back home. I ventured off into “sin” and death, way too irresponsibly. I abused drugs, my body, and neglected myself for too long. I did NOT have to go to these extremes to learn lessons. I traumatized myself and everybody that knew the pure/happy me for 8 years straight. Hell is a state of consciousness, and the suffering can’t even compare to being just burned in a place down below, lmao. 

•People have gaslighted me way too much on this journey. Be more avoidant, unavailable, skeptical, and screen people way more intensely before letting them join my self-actualization journey. Because, anyone of my friends that I have let into my life on this journey, have left because I outgrew them or they couldn’t handle the rawness and radical Truth of this journey. Do NOT expect nearly any of your mainstream friends to ever go along with you to the peak of the hero’s journey. Most people have little ambition or desire to want this lifestyle. It take a combination of lucky circumstances, drive, resources, lack of traumatic experiences, balance, etc. it takes a 10000% commitment to make it though to the end of this journey, even if it fucking kills you! At least you died trying! Obviously, be responsible, safe, and cautious, but there is great risk in this work. Anything could happen! Someone could shoot you for simply talking about the facets of awakening or God to the wrong ideological/hateful/inverted being. 

•Live this life like it’s your last. Everything is impermanent, so that means that you’ll never, ever, ever, ever, have any of the experiences you have had again. Every moment is unique, in every way possible. Reality is always evolving to infinite levels of uniqueness from our human view. It’s always been infinitely unique from the beginning, truthfully. 

•Improving your consciousness radically rubs off on everyone you know or associate with in your life via quantum mechanics. 

•Drug abuse is the most limited, contracted, miserable way of living, IMO. Unimaginable levels of suffering with addiction to hard substances. 

•Sobriety doesn’t mean sober 100%. It’s a lifestyle of clean conscious living. Being present and intuitive. It’s a deep topic. 

•Mastery in anything requires at least 10 years of consistent, loving, slow paced effort/theory, and experimentation. 

•Life purpose and dating can not be ignored, despite illusions of enlightenment spiritual bypassing. Life is not enjoyable just being enlightened. Share the fucking love, god dammit! 

•Quitting my successful band and University was the best choice I ever made, now that I’ve made it through the hell of this chapter. Looking back, I’m way better off than old self, and almost everyone I know from high school/college long-term. I’m on a clear and conscious trajectory. Most people are just accepting fate/success like a leaf blowing in the wind by fluke chance. They don’t understand the deep mechanics and truth of almost anything, it’s all surface level living. No fucking thanks! Haha. Their life’s are revolving around pleasure, and avoidance of pain. They are NOT interested in Truth, Depth, Absolute Consciousness, the fullness of reality, feeling every possible thing, becoming God, or any of that. This is a rare thing to want, precisely because of how hard it is to follow your heart enough to even set the stage for the initial desire of enlightenment!!! 

•my lows are insanely low and no-fucks given, yet my highs are insanely high and also no-fucks given. Feelings have been intensified, feeling new feelings, and just in general extremely sensitive to consciousness. This is where life is at. You become relatable to every fucking being knowing you’ve experienced emotions/thoughts/trauma and joy they have experienced, in a human and divine way. You are so down to earth, understanding, compassionate, wise, etc. you become magnetic, as long as your physical health is top notch. Even then, people like you way more, despite it. It’s a Being thing. When people get to know you, they’ll be like WTF, you’re so deep!? Lmao. It’s the best compliment. 

•Work/money/independence/healthy orange is a must to stay grounded, practical, fit in with peers/clients/society, and actualize any visions of grand success. 

•Suffering can be our greatest teachers, conscious or not, as long as you have a commitment to never kill yourself or see this path all the way through. That keeps you going through horrifying times, where NO one is there to help you. No mom or dad or doctor can save you from your suffering, sometimes, not even God. Cause maybe you’re supposed to feel it and learn from it, rather than avoid or “transcend” it. 

——

Anyways, I’m exhausted writing all of this. I could literally talk for Infinity about what I have learned, but let’s just say that these last 5 years were Pure Horror, and torture. Being strapped to hospital beds, being injected with shots in my ass, people fighting me, cops, family issues, chronic health issues, losing every friend I had, etc. I was .0001% away from physically dying one time, but vowed to not be a devil anymore, and God had mercy on me. This was no fucking joke. I’ll write about this experience, one day. It happened after my 500+ hour 247 Two Month meditation retreat. This entire “failure” has just been a giant learning lesson from ego backlash, and the middle way. Rushing to enlightenment is the stupidest thing, once you are noticing your life falling apart. Autistically chasing it, without smelling the flowers, will result in massive degrees of suffering. This doesn’t mean enlightenment should be easy. It’s the hardest thing you can do. But, make it at least a pace you can continue without burning out and quitting for life, or killing your self from an ego-backlash. Trust me, I tried, it’s not fucking pretty. 

Anyways, I love you all so deeply over these last 6 years of Leo/forum. I had an old account “mrkvn8” back in 2016-2019, if y’all want to see how horribly I struggled in real-time after my 60 day retreat. I was so embarrassed by my past mistakes, I created a new account. Lmao. 

Namaste! 

Last thing, music is the epitome of beauty and love. It’s so helpful on this path, and necessary, IMO. It makes or brakes the fun of it. Listening to music depending on your state of consciousness elevates and helps process your contemplation much easier. I’m a 13 year musician, so maybe that makes sense, lol.

❤️

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

@BipolarGrowth thanks bro, love you so much. I really appreciate you reading the whole thing, as that probably took a lot of time. 

Your compassion, immaculate nuanced advice on the phone completely revolutionized my state and ability to manage the mania. I went from awakened to manic real quick after our call. However, right after I had Panda Express (Meat/grounding food), my symptoms vanished within two hours completely. Fucking crazy how an imbalanced diet may have been the issue with my bipolar all along. 

Like, just eating meat/standard diet, I get chronically fatigued and depressed/suicidal, yet eating just raw vegan makes me batshit energetic/manic/infinitely conscious/dangerous levels of happiness and liberation for my development. 

God wants me to be a master of my homeostasis and balance of my surroundings. Maybe if I was just by myself I could totally let go and transcend all of that stuff, but it is not wise when I’m around other people and I’m not intending to go super spiritual or willing to. I mean, being overly spiritual at the wrong times can be extremely disadvantageous to you and society as a whole.

@softlyblossoming LMAO I fucking ROFL’d at that last part, bro. It’s so true, though. I made a laughing stock of myself all over social media and this forum, however, after vigorously integrating failures and focusing on law of attraction, I have manifested more beauty than I could have ever imagined for my life. Even living with my parents. Crazy what 2-3 months of serious effort can do to transform your entire life, forever. 

But the key to all your difficulties finding proper sources of maximized love is to see how much you suffer, see the unsustainably of the situation, observe the limits of that facet of reality, and slowly visualize/look at pictures/affirm/contemplate exactly what you are looking for in new X relationships. 

However, if you’re falling into toxic relationships often, my advice is to look inward more and lean introverted for a while. Go book an Air B and B for 1 night by yourself with nothing but a fucking pad of paper, and some extremely healthy food. Maybe an awesome playlist of your favorite contemplating songs/happy/inspiring that get your energy and creativity flowing. 

Retreat mode for you. Let go of theory for now, and take massive action with your life for the next 2 months and see what happens. 

At the least, try this as an experiment, and if it doesn’t work, you can always go back to your old way of consuming lots of theory, but you won’t miss anything. I’ve seen your notes with Brandon, they’re intense. You know enough, bro! Experience is the most difficult part, sometimes, however, it ACTUALIZES your theory 5-10X-infinite folds. Trust in your self-esteem to be able handle the brutal real-world failures, blow to your ego, etc. 

I think approaching one girl a week for you for 3 weeks will be a good start. 

@EntheogenTruthSeeker Absolutely brilliant ✨ Thank you for the good read.
I feel so aspired ?

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

You convinced me to get a trampoline, I used to love that as a kid haha

@Vincent S @bliss54 thanks so much guys. I’m glad man, the trampoline is such a fun way to do this work. Makes waking up really easy, as increases lymphatic system by 15X

@OBEler eating 58lbs of grapes, eating raw vegan. 

lemon water in AM and eating grapes, juiced vegetables/fruit only, 90% of the time with occasional Standard American diet.  if you’ve never detoxed, it will make spirituality infinitely easy to get enlightened, if you’ve put in the effort to awaken with little results. IMO.

intermittent fasting 

rebounding 

laying in my bed 247

suanas 

On 15/11/2021 at 11:50 PM, softlyblossoming said:

@EntheogenTruthSeeker Did you buy your tramp' online? Got a link? UwU

Yeah which type of tramp do you have lol, does it have a net

It’s called a “rebounder” and i just found one at my local Walmart. It should be in a store like that. All you have to do is type in cheapest rebounder in safari. $45

4 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

It’s called a “rebounder” and i just found one at my local Walmart. It should be in a store like that. All you have to do is type in cheapest rebounder in safari. $45

awesome, thanks!