Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Tobia

Athlete's Horrible Vaccine Complications

16 posts in this topic

A young man interviewed by a great doctor (not anti-vax) about his severe adverse reaction.

"where this is risk, there needs to be choice" he says, powerful words.

19 hours ago, Tobia said:

"where this is risk, there needs to be choice"

I couldn't agree more.

They are getting authoritarian in my country.

Curfew (stupid early btw)

And now they wanna do the QR code BS

I am not getting it. My body my fucking choice.

Not an anti-vaxxer, just a pro choice dude.

6 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

I am not getting it. My body my fucking choice.

Your body also effects other bodies. If you contract a virus it is very possible that you could spread it and kill your grandmother. 

These are all fair precautions the government is taking. The countries that have had the most restrictions have been able to control the virus the best. 

@Mada_ Here's a video of several experts who speak to how, whether vaccinated or not, you can still get it, and you can still pass it on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7ErEnimQ00

edit: consider, we have a culture that is addicted to synthetic medicine, to a toxic food supply, and a nation of men who are now looking as if we are pregnant, our belly's, that's inflammation!! and so much more. Look around at the men and their guts

The amount of cancer and cardiac deaths in 2019, that's a lot of numbers, and it's similar numbers year after year???

For our safety, why have they not dealt with this excessive amount of deaths and suffering with the same level of enthusiasm as they have for covey? Go look at the numbers

Edited by Johnny Galt

On 30.10.2021 at 11:41 PM, Tobia said:

A young man interviewed by a great doctor (not anti-vax) about his severe adverse reaction.

"where this is risk, there needs to be choice" he says, powerful words.

No medical intervention is without risk. If you vaccinate huge numbers - billions of people, you will obviously find cases where the vaccine itself causes massive complications in otherwise healthy adults - welcome to complex systems! If you are unlucky, you are one of them. 

Now, let me tell you where this video is misleading:
As a doctor who works with Covid patients on a daily basis, I have also seen what this infection is capeable of:
1) Multiple - DOZENS! of young guys who had a really fucked up lung after sometimes mild Covid-Infections. To be fair, most of them got better and it usually was completely reversible - but I also know 2 cases of young triathletes in their 20's who had to end their career after getting covid. 
2) In contrast, I have not seen one really bad, life altering vaccine side effect

We are talking about young, super healthy individuals by the way. 

Basically all of my collegues see the same. I doubt that any honest doctor will come to a different conclusion.
Your likelihood of getting shattered by Covid is much higher than any potential vaccine side effect - even if you take into account all those extremely unlikely long term side effects . Every vaccine we had so far in the history of medicine showed all their side effects no later than 2 months after the vaccination date. The risk-benefit equation is so one sided in this case. 

There is also a big problem with "choice" since we live in a society and that makes things complex. That said, you should know that I am against every kind of vaccine mandate or any passive enforcements. There are smarter ways to do that..

I also dont think this John Campbell guy is a great source of information. I have watched some of his videos in the past and the thing I noticed was that he cant analyze data very well. Seems like a nice guy though...

Edited by undeather

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

@undeather But how many people who get vaxxed also get covid? And do they get more severe covid than unvaxxed people?

21 minutes ago, Ora said:

@undeather But how many people who get vaxxed also get covid? And do they get more severe covid than unvaxxed people?

Vaxxed people get Covid as well - it decreases the propability of getting it, especially in the first 6 months - but you can get it.
Thats not the point of the vaccination...

Vaccination drastically decreases the chances of a severe infection/dying from it. Thats beyond any doubt true. 
Vaccination decreases the chance of getting long covid. 
Vaccination will also come with some sort of spread-protection.

Thats the selling point. 

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

@undeather What are you're thoughts on VAERS? I'm hearing some say it's not a reliable source although I've heard other experts counter that narrative. I'm curious, if by chance it is not a reliable source then how are adverse reactions monitored on a national and global level? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated! 

@BlackMaze Maybe do better then projecting onto the screen. The cosmos calls for us all to clear our minds and articulate truth to the best of our ability. In doing so, how this affects our bodies and the world around, it's potent and can create magic.

On 01/11/2021 at 11:44 AM, Johnny Galt said:

@Mada_ Here's a video of several experts who speak to how, whether vaccinated or not, you can still get it, and you can still pass it on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7ErEnimQ00

edit: consider, we have a culture that is addicted to synthetic medicine, to a toxic food supply, and a nation of men who are now looking as if we are pregnant, our belly's, that's inflammation!! and so much more. Look around at the men and their guts

The amount of cancer and cardiac deaths in 2019, that's a lot of numbers, and it's similar numbers year after year???

For our safety, why have they not dealt with this excessive amount of deaths and suffering with the same level of enthusiasm as they have for covey? Go look at the numbers

There has been almost complete transparency about still being able to contract the virus with a vaccine. The purpose of the vaccine is to better equip the immune system so you don't end up on a ventilator when you contract the virus. 

Yes I agree our culture blindly accepts pharmaceuticals as some sort of be all and end all of healing, however a lot of synthetic medicine can harm the body. 

Probably haven't addressed the obesity/autoimmunity epidemic because a) corporate interest b) unawareness/ignorance c) the fact that it takes years for someone to die from heart disease but a few weeks for a vulnerable person to die from Covid. 

If you're not complaining about thimerosal in vaccines, you simply don't have an argument against vaccines, as demonstrated by your spiel that is not really related to the efficacy of vaccines.  

5 hours ago, Johnny Galt said:

@undeather What are you're thoughts on VAERS? I'm hearing some say it's not a reliable source although I've heard other experts counter that narrative. I'm curious, if by chance it is not a reliable source then how are adverse reactions monitored on a national and global level? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated! 

VAERS has one huge flaw which is also a big selling point: Everyone can make a report. 
The good thing is that this brings a wide variety of potential side effects to the surface that arent regulated by some medical/pharmaceutical or administrational layer which could interfere in that process. On the other side, and we have seen this again and again and again with such systems, there will be a lot of bias including overreporting, unverified reports, inconsistent data quality etc. 

In a world where everyone is focused on vaccines and Covid - any hickup will get reported to the system if there is a chronological connection with the vaccination date. This fact alone makes VAERS very unreliable in making accurate assumptions. 

VAERS is US specific. We have (in my opinion) better systems in Europe which arent open access and have some regulatory component that insures that mostly valid data will come through. And it works - we had most side effects figured out pretty early, even earlier than VAERS.

If VAERS data was true, we would  see hospitals full of vaccination side effects - which isnt the case. 
We would see a clear rise of certain medical phenomenons, which isnt the case.
We would something in the real world, not in some crude statistic - which just isnt the case! 

Its a screening tool - simple as that! 
If there is an accumulation of reports regarding a certain side effect that goes beyond whats normal background incidence, then we know that this might be potentially a hit. How often this occurs is then open for further investigation, studies and data analysis. 

Take care

Edited by undeather

- Rainer Maria Rilke