Leo Kaminski

What are your thoughts on the iPEC 7 Levels of Energy

10 posts in this topic

Hi @Leo Gura,

Over the years I noticed you have shoot a couple of episodes about topics that also get covered in the iPEC Coach Training Program (4 Stages of Life Development etc.). I went through the training myself, about 4 years ago, and I am still trying to wrap my head around a couple of principles and techniques that I have learned. I do understand them of course though I feel there is always room for improvment in terms of gaining more awareness and a deeper level of comprehension. 

Therefore I was wondering:

How do you like / resonate with the whole model of the 7 levels of energy?

What's your take on applying the concept onto daily life in order to learn more about one self and raise self awareness? Ideas for that can be to journal and try to get more awareness about the different emotions that come and go throughout the day or similar self awareness practices. 

In case you have worked with the model yourself, for yourself, I'd be very curious to hear what practices you have tried / implemented, if any. 

Thanks for the great work!  

Are there any free resources on this? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Quite similar to David Hawkins's Map of Consciousness or Abraham Hicks's emotional guidance scale.

Edited by hyruga

8 hours ago, Leo Kaminski said:

How do you like / resonate with the whole model of the 7 levels of energy?

I haven't used it much personally, but it's rather similar to other models like the chakra system, SD, or stages of ego development.

It's helpful to have some kind of map of human development to work with, but also important to be aware of the artificial nature of all such maps.

I don't talk about the IPEC model because it is their proprietary model which they want to own. Can it be useful? Yes

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Preety_India I don't believe there are any free resources to this. Though you can read a book talking about it called Energy Leadership by Bruce D. Schneider who is the founder of the program / model. 

@Leo Gura Thanks for the answer much appreciated. 

I also see a lot of similarities with SD and the stages of ego development. I haven't checked out the chakra system. Is there any straight forward resource you can recommend for learning about the chakra system?

And to follow up on the initial question. I'd be curious what you think about the overall application of the iPEC Model. Since I feel the main difference to other models like e.g. SD is that the model focuses more on the moment to moment behavior & emotional experience / reaction one shows. 

Therefore I am getting the feeling it might be helpful to apply the iPEC model more in the daily space, whereas models like SD are very helpful with a longterm outlook since value changes do not occur overnight. Even though I tend to get a couple of insights and hints here and there on almost daily bases for where my SD development is headed. 

Let me know what you think about this difference in perspective when working with such models. Whether you also see a difference for example the ones that are more for daily practice and the ones that are more for longterm development and change. 

Thanks again!

34 minutes ago, Leo Kaminski said:

@Leo Gura I also see a lot of similarities with SD and the stages of ego development. I haven't checked out the chakra system. Is there any straight forward resource you can recommend for learning about the chakra system?

The chakra system is very popular in New Age circles. You can find books or videos on it if you want.

Shunyamurti uses it a lot.

34 minutes ago, Leo Kaminski said:

And to follow up on the initial question. I'd be curious what you think about the overall application of the iPEC Model. Since I feel the main difference to other models like e.g. SD is that the model focuses more on the moment to moment behavior & emotional experience / reaction one shows.

I don't recall the IPEC model too well, so can't comment much on how it compared to SD. There are some loose similarities.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 31-10-2021 at 2:28 AM, Leo Gura said:

I haven't used it much personally, but it's rather similar to other models like the chakra system, SD, or stages of ego development.

It's helpful to have some kind of map of human development to work with, but also important to be aware of the artificial nature of all such maps.

I don't talk about the IPEC model because it is their proprietary model which they want to own. Can it be useful? Yes

Aren't all maps artificial? Maps are there for navigation and usefulness, not realness or non-artificialness, no? Personally I found the chakra system very useful but people tell me to not be too attached to it, but I'm guilty as charged, for now.

I was going to bookmark this. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.