Intraplanetary

Muskian Futurism

8 posts in this topic

Stage Orange: Builds Businesses

Stage Green: Builds Communities

Stage Yellow: Builds Infrastructures(Elon Musk)

Stage Turquoise: Builds Societies

HINT HINT

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

6 hours ago, diamondpenguin said:

Stage Yellow: Builds Infrastructures(Elon Musk)

haha, don't be naive. Elon builds loops and landing on the mars for super rich. what he's doing is pure capitalistic greedy egoistic elitist technocratic future. it's not for the wellbeing of everyone. 

softly into the Abyss...

Technology tends to help everyone in the end.

For example, StarLink internet does not compete with fiber, it predominately serves rural areas which lack fiber connections.

Just because something is technocratic and capitalistic doesn't mean it doesn't serve mankind or little people.

Electric cars are also necessary for the future.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I just found out about the Metaverse.  I thought this post might be good to bring it up in, I am curious what everone's thoughts on it are.   It seems like someone could get so immersed in it that realizing their existence outside of their technological overlay reality would be like a kind of enlightenment.  Like I can imagine generations of people immersed in these lives so overlayed with technology that sages will tell them about the real world of physical existence.  Which they would then have to  become awakened to, in order to get to  the level of awakeness we take for granted.  

It could be like going more into sleep, like a dream in a dream.  I admit I know very little and it could be very cool but I see this as a real possibility. 

Edited by Mulky
grammar

22 hours ago, Mulky said:

Thanks LR, I missed that post.

I'm still laughin' -_- and as an urban planner by profession, i can confirm that Elon's solutions to our urban problems ain't gonna work. I would say that while he's smart-ass, he hasn't got enough hearth and understanding of holisim and inclusivity of all SD stages.

Edited by Intraplanetary

softly into the Abyss...