Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Emotionalmosquito

YouTube Prankster as LP

8 posts in this topic

I seem to have been born with a natural talent of sparking strong reactions in people even when I’m not trying. For at least a few years now I’ve been watching all kinds of prank/social experiment videos on YouTube. 

This would make an insanely fun career and it would become very profitable given enough time. And I’m already fairly  good at it. I feel a very strong calling to this, but firstly, gotta get natural around that damn camera.

Thoughts? Comments? Questions?

Open to suggestion.

I'm getting closer and closer to thinking you're an actualized.org prankster with every post ?

Do you. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

5 hours ago, something_else said:

I'm getting closer and closer to thinking you're an actualized.org prankster with every post ?

Lmfao! I can see how it looks that way. :P It really would be a total blast to go full time irl prankster though. You would learn a lot about human nature and society. Plus the comfort zone challenges would be @something_else

4 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Do you. 

If that was possible inceldom wouldn’t suck so bad xD

Most people that do stuff like this transition to something else after a few years when it gets stale and they want to do something more impactful for the world. Nothing wrong with it, but prank videos are not something I’d bank on being super long term

23 hours ago, kamwalker said:

Most people that do stuff like this transition to something else after a few years when it gets stale and they want to do something more impactful for the world. Nothing wrong with it, but prank videos are not something I’d bank on being super long term

the problem though is that most people that starts with prank videos stays stuck in it for too long (for what I’ve seen)