electroBeam

What Are Your Thoughts On This Video?

11 posts in this topic

Seems almost unimaginable, I wonder why he was upset that the broadcasters showed the footage to the public. Was it because he was casted out and thought to be a witch?

EDIT: if you read the comments in the video, its interesting how many people dismiss this video as ludicrous, even though there's visible evidence of it.

Edited by electroBeam

No, thats not quite it.

People that are intelligent, know about the polarity, its laws, and how to escape its snare, know that karma, the result of action, is a nasty one, if one uses his power to entertain others. It can lead to loss of his energy. Rather he did entertain others if someone else filmed it does not have to be the point, as he could also just have refrained from it but did not, which does will bother him. This dance with karma is better to be given a penalty if can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDIoLi3C4 Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, chant and be free!

Not nearly as farfetched as mainstream folks would believe.

Try going to a local healer in your area who does energy body-work (like Reiki). Put your skepticism to the test.

Or check out the work of Mantak Chia:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Costa7 I would assume they are copyrighted.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Seems almost unimaginable, I wonder why he was upset that the broadcasters showed the footage to the public. Was it because he was casted out and thought to be a witch?

EDIT: if you read the comments in the video, its interesting how many people dismiss this video as ludicrous, even though there's visible evidence of it.

How is there visible evidence for it? I am not saying I dismiss this, but the stuff would be pretty easy to fake.

@EsotericWhy would he fake? Maybe he could, but he hadn't really had a reason to fake it. And maybe he didn't really wanted the video to come out to the public because there would be people thinking that he faked it. 

3 minutes ago, Costa7 said:

@EsotericWhy would he fake? Maybe he could, but he hadn't really had a reason to fake it. And maybe he didn't really wanted the video to come out to the public because there would be people thinking that he faked it. 

I don't know the back story for this or anything. I am just saying just because it is on film doesn't mean there is "visible evidence" for the stuff. Just like Jurassic Park isn't visible evidence that dinosaurs exists. But again, I am open that this is possible. That phrase just caught my attention.

I will share a simple technique here that will get you going without books. (You still should read them, and I don't disagree with Leo, you should find a local healer and ask).

Martial arts besides Reiki healers, quantum touch is also an example chi comes into play. People that meditate a lot, eat little and live secluded prefer such energy over the lower forms where most people think they get their energy from, much eating and drinking.

Please sit. Just sit, hands on your lap, palms upward, one over the other. Breath in calmly, and calmly out while keeping your attention at first on your stamina ( few fingers below the navel), and start observing and sensing your energy flowing from there throughout your body, arms and legs. 

When rightly done people feel often directly their palms of their hands becoming energized. If this does not work, and its difficult to sense it, then go over to visualize powerfully this flow of energy from stamina to hand palms.

Now, when keep sensing this flow, put your hands close together without touch one another, and bring them a little closer and back again, closer again, and back again, while feeling energy getting add to it. Surely, if done right, you will feel it build, and feel that one pushes the other away.

Congratulations, you succeeded in your first lesson of energy work.

Edited by Motus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDIoLi3C4 Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, chant and be free!

@Esoteric maybe there isn't hearsay evidence(well there is if you do contextual research), or scientific evidence, or any other evidence for it, but there is certainly visible evidence for it. 

Faking it is a possibility, but then again, you can say that the holocaust was faked/ was a conspiracy created by the jews as well, or that the twin towers was actually done by Bush, or that the pyramids were actually made by aliens or faked. You can fake virtually anything you want. But if you look at the back story of this video, and research the context, its highly unlikely that it was faked.