nistake

The influence of your state of consciousness on others

10 posts in this topic

Note: This thread is about the relative domain.

Have you ever noticed any changes in your relationships since you've been doing consciousness work?

This insight just came to my recently. I thought back the times when I didn't do any spirituality/self-development. Others around me (especially people who are close to me) behaved quite differently. Now I do know that you see other people not the way they are, but the way you are, but still. I think there's more to that. Especially if you're awake, you tend to have a certain vibe/aura that influences other people. If you're close to them, they tend to become more relaxed, more concious and more balanced. That's the reason why I finally understood Ramana's classic quote about self-realization: "Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world."

yeah, when your vibration is high you can bring peace and raise the vibrations of other people around you.

it's an amazing feeling people always want to be with you.

To varying degrees: 

People become 'wanting' when I am in an enlightened state  Almost like a deep craving. It interacts with my other qualities such as femininity, vulnerability. They're very helpful and protective. They make up for my weaknesses rather than criticizing them. They think in the long term,  and want to assist in my development. 

They can also be threatening and controlling. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

Humans are crazy. There are absolutely no rules for how they think, behave, or react in any given situation at any given time.

Many highly conscious people were killed by their peers precisely because they were more conscious than their peers.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

1 hour ago, nistake said:

Have you ever noticed any changes in your relationships since you've been doing consciousness work?

If you're close to them, they tend to become more relaxed, more concious and more balanced.

Yep. Not trying to brag here, but people often tell me that it's very calming to be around me. Supposedly it's inspiring, and even therapeutic to some degree. I'm not "awake", though.

It's an amazing thing to see that the love you feel rubs off onto others. It's a deep healing experience for all parties. :)

The dark side: people can also be very controlling and threatening and want to be as close to you as possible.  I've experienced being spiritually sacrificed, akin to wicker man, where the beings wanted me to be reborn so that 'spring' could arrive (My new vessel) ). Not fun.  Wanting to be as 'close' to you as possible can involve some messed up stuff (canabalism, rape).

???????

the thing is i'm a bit obsessive in my thinking pattern

so when i know things like that, it can actually make me more uncomfortable around others

you know similar to how people with tourettes really don't want to say the thing they say, they so much don't want to say it that they then have to yell it out at everybody.

This relative world, states of consciousness, your influence nonsense, no, not at all. Creates division, comparative competitive mindsets, ‘bigger’ and more spiritual egos, self doubt, guilt, shame, confusion and disrupts lives. People were better off without the first word. The actuality, though, yes, incredibly ineffable, absolutely infallible.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@omar30 Exactly. It is truly amazing.

@Gesundheit2 Well, things haven't changed much in that area unfortunately. If I started going around telling people that "Hey, wake up, you're God, I'm God, everything is Love, everything's God", I'd end up in an insane asylum or even killed.

@Proserpina That's why you need healthy boundaries. It's really important in the relative domain.