Alfonsoo

Can you manipulate reality Thanos style?

28 posts in this topic

Maybe. But don't take what people are saying here as a belief. Go find if you can do it in your direct experience right now. 

Yes reality is infinite possibility, but right now at this level of consciousness you have to play by sober, human rules. 

Edited by Staples

U can have sidhis.i know  many usthad in islam who have sidhis.one guy was spotted in 2 different place at same time in the 50s . .i have personaly suffered a lot from black magic all my life.agoris in india can make a dead body walk.i know astrologers in islam and hinduism who can predict future and they predicted my future with 99% accuracy.my grandfather predicted something  40 years into future and he was an islamic scholar.i am not bullshiting i am above orange and i have exhausted rationality.if u do not believe what i said then u have no direct experience of it.also u fall prey to western media brainwashing.sidhis and other good stuff orginated in region between egypt and japan.so westerners will be against it as it is something that do not exist  in roman civilisation

but getting sidhis via drugs as leo  say is something unheard of.also sidhis are the end point or come as a result of 30,40 years of work in spirituality or relegion.becoming obsessed about getting sidhi as a beginner will result in delusional thinking that will get u killed.a forum member fall into this type of delusion and commited suicide .

Also patanjali was  against sidhis and warned that it is a distraction.u can have sidhi and be not fullfilled.but u do not have sidhi but have enlightment and u r very fullfilled.chase enlightment not sidhi.

8 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

U can have sidhis.i know  many usthad in islam who have sidhis.one guy was spotted in 2 different place at same time in the 50s . .i have personaly suffered a lot from black magic all my life.agoris in india can make a dead body walk.i know astrologers in islam and hinduism who can predict future and they predicted my future with 99% accuracy.my grandfather predicted something  40 years into future and he was an islamic scholar.i am not bullshiting i am above orange and i have exhausted rationality.if u do not believe what i said then u have no direct experience of it.also u fall prey to western media brainwashing.sidhis and other good stuff orginated in region between egypt and japan.so westerners will be against it as it is something that do not exist  in roman civilisation

i'm not against it. the west also had gnostics, witches and so on.

but i've never seen a thing you said, so how could i believe it?. just because someone told you a guy appeared in two places in the 50s doesn't mean it's true. people talk all kinds of bs to make money, sell books, trick other people and so on.

@PurpleTree

2 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

but i've never seen a thing you said, so how could i believe it?. just because someone told you a guy appeared in two places in the 50s doesn't mean it's true. people talk all kinds of bs to make money, sell books, trick other people and so on.

In islam there is a developmental model.and as u advance and become an avliah u can be at 7 different place at a single time,walk on water,see through walls ,see animals and trees praying to allah etc.i know 2 people who can be at 2 places at same time.many people confirmed it.and people with those sidhis will not come to public and start getting popular.also my mother had direct experience of a guy who is mad from outside but would predict future and write it on walls.he wrote about indra gandhi assasination,and many things.

People with these sidhis are very respected in my society and everyone is aware of them.sadly western media is brainwashing newer generation that it is all bullshit.

2 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

@PurpleTree

In islam there is a developmental model.and as u advance and become an avliah u can be at 7 different place at a single time,walk on water,see through walls ,see animals and trees praying to allah etc.i know 2 people who can be at 2 places at same time.many people confirmed it.and people with those sidhis will not come to public and start getting popular.also my mother had direct experience of a guy who is mad from outside but would predict future and write it on walls.he wrote about indra gandhi assasination,and many things.

People with these sidhis are very respected in my society and everyone is aware of them.sadly western media is brainwashing newer generation that it is all bullshit.

sounds like bs

bring the guy who can be at two places here and i will test it, and we can test it for the whole forum. if it's true i'll believe it.

also make sure that it's not just twins or triplets.

On 09/10/2021 at 11:24 PM, Nahm said:

No! All it takes is thought attachment! 

Isn't it both ?

I mean I get (well I think so lol) what you're saying, you could be doing this exact thing and not suffer at all if you're completely detached from your thoughts and actions, but at the same time people who wants to control reality are in general very sad people inside (in my experience).

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin

There is no “suffering inside you”. There is that thought but not an actuality of it. That you / one could be detached from thought or action is also a thought which does not have an actuality / never actually happens or could happen. It’s starting from a place of confusion, like “control” or “controlling reality”.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE