Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jannes

Introducing my mom to psychedelics

32 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Jannes then what is the Problem with giving her a small dose the first time  so that She can test the water? I even said that before, I must repeat again until you understand. 

And ask you seriously what is even the Problem with a negative Trip? Maybe some negative energy must be Releases. Then thats what it is. 

To be Real, It sounds to me you really are not very mature if you always just see Value in the positive. 

Leave the psychedelics to your mom. Maybe She knows better than you even if you are more experienced

I think bad trips are very valuable. But there is a different between bad trips that are a bit bad and bad trips that are completely traumatic. You can read plenty of trip reports from people who had them and it’s just to much hell to integrate. I just want to avoid these because I feel responsible for my mom in a way because I introduced psychedelics to her. 

38 minutes ago, Jakuchu said:

I am still confused. Did you introduce your mom to psychedelics or psychedelics to your mom? 

I introduced psychedelics to my mom yes but she hasn’t taken anything yet. 

@Jannes

Your honesty is so refreshing. Add “insights” into the horseshit category with all the projection reports. 

16 minutes ago, Jannes said:

Should you try to drop all belief systems and be completely open to the experience when going into a trip or what would you suggest ?

If I were in your shoes I’d sit on the porch with my mom, each have 1 gram of mushrooms, and laugh, love, live. No point, no aiming at breakthroughs, no fixing shit. Just for the experience. Same as right now. Neither of you gonna be around forever, and this ain’t the rehearsal, this is it. Not some thing better in a future to get to. This. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Jannes I know what your intention. If she knew she is ready. She is ready. You are so kind. I think she will be in good trip if you are the trip sitter. Ask her what enviroment that she prefer to experience? Dont forget be gentle, and ofcourse dont giving too much of negative background of psychedelic. I think you are already research a lot to do this decision, so yeah. Just do it with love. 

Edited by Manusia

@Jannes

Hopefully helpful. 

I’d talk to her about foundation first. Daily morning meditation. I’d explain the significance of this foundation, is precisely because the trip is not a ‘facing your death’ or ‘facing your fears head on’. That’s all ego & spiritual ego projection of one’s own nonsense from beliefs one hasn’t let go and is projecting. Most unfortunate but true. I’d ask her how she feels about letting go of control, and be sure she connects the dots between that, the meditation, the trips, and beliefs. 

And I’d revisit the suggesting she try it. I’d make sure she is well aware it’s entirely up to her, that she is plenty enough precisely as God made her if you will, and nothing, no meditation, no psychedelics, etc, are needed whatsoever. It’s just for the experience. No significance. Otherwise ya both might end up with bulging spiritual egos to let go of later, weaved of identifying via experience. 

@Nahm yeah maybe I can get my mom to meditate. I figured that would be important too.

@Jannes

Maybe more so than ‘get her to’, help her connect the dots to see it’s actually what she most wants. Seems only semantical, but her inner kriya is the game changer / life changer / reality changer in regard to what she longs to let go. 

@Jannes you will not get your mom to meditated. She wants a psychedelic experience so give it to her. No Meditation needed. No Spiritual theory needed. 

Just give her and stop your monkey mind for looking for excuses not giving her the substance

Please don't give your mom drugs lol. Not everyone needs or should have this experience... Which is hard to conceive if you're using often yourself, until you see someone go whacky as fuck from it and end up psych warded for a few days as I witnessed...

Before seeing psychosis, psychedelics seem like THE answer. A panacea every person should be given.

You "think" your mom will be okay with it, but how will you feel if she goes fucking mental and melts down?

Edited by RMQualtrough

10 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

Please don't give your mom drugs lol. Not everyone needs or should have this experience... Which is hard to conceive if you're using often yourself, until you see someone go whacky as fuck from it and end up psych warded for a few days as I witnessed...

Before seeing psychosis, psychedelics seem like THE answer. A panacea every person should be given.

You "think" your mom will be okay with it, but how will you feel if she goes fucking mental and melts down?

That’s why I try to do it as safe as possible. There are risks with everything. And if she doesn’t take psychedelics the risk for many meaningless years and extra suffering is strongly increased.