King Merk

My Girlfriend Is Suicidal

7 posts in this topic

We’re looking for some sort of psychologist or other professional trained in treating this. Do you guys have any resources? Maybe an online source?

We’ve done mushrooms together a couple time and while helpful, they didn’t “cure” her depression. 

This shit is tearing me apart and I’m afraid of what happens if we don’t get this addressed soon.

How do I accept her as she is instead of trying to fix her? How do I accept depresssion and suicidal thoughts from the woman I love most?

Ive tried loving her the best I can. I just don’t know what to do any more.

Edited by King Merk

The game of survival cannot be won. 

Oh wow, you and I created a thread at the exact same time. Maybe check out what I posted and then use the technique to target her suicidal beliefs. It's worth a shot! 

You can say, "You are passionate about living" right as she is orgasming. 

Maybe don't tell her that you are going to do it so she remains open/receptive. 

I've been in the exact same scenario that went both ways. Love her and do your best to be supportive, but ultimately it will be up to her to help herself.

Nobody, not even a therapist or psychologist will get her out of that, but her.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Why is she suicidal? You gotta unearth the root cause and address that. The cause may not be what you think it is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I've never heard of someone being suicidal and there not being some sort of neglect or abuse in childhood. It's always there, even if they are blocking it out or minimizing it.

I would look into Primal therapy.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/