EntheogenTruthSeeker

Boris Johnson Approves Rescheduling of Psychedelics

20 posts in this topic

Nice!

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Great

Always follow proper protocol let's keep the name of these things in a good light.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

The fact that psychedelics are illegal is a crime against humanity. These people should be given overdoses of LSD in a haunted house as punishment.

10 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

The fact that psychedelics are illegal is a crime against humanity. These people should be given overdoses of LSD in a haunted house as punishment.

No....

Psychedelics are really valuable medicines. But also, they are often misused and they can be dangerous. 

Also, yes. It is a crime against humanity because if we are taught proper protocol, proper framing, technique, safety standards, how to integrate, the risks associated etc as well as the potential benefits of these substances we would have a much healthier population.

My current state, happiness, career, well being etc I would say is partly due to my psychedelic use. Very very grateful for the lessons, insights, and healing from psychs... But, There have been risks and mistakes along the way as well. 

So, I get that is a difficult thing for a government.

It is happening as it should. More and more people are calling for their legalization, are experimenting, trying them out, pioneering, making mistakes, learning about them, healing themselves, discovery profound truths and lessons etc

They should be legalized but if governments are going to do so the also need to match the legalization with strong research, education, products etc 

And it's not clear what that looks like right now.\

Give the tree time to grow.

Edited by Thought Art

@Thought Art The fact that I can't buy pure LSD and have to go to shady dealers instead is reason enough. Imagine how much safer it would be if you could simply buy LSD from a laboratory with proper standards in place, instead of buying god knows what from god knows who. Even if you test for LSD with a kit, you still can't be sure it's not laced with other shit. And you can't test for everything.

They should be legalized, and proper protocols should be put into place for obtaining and experimenting with them. Keeping people in the darkness about the most profound substances this planet has to offer is a crime against humanity.

1 minute ago, impulse9 said:

@Thought Art The fact that I can't buy pure LSD and have to go to shady dealers instead is reason enough. Imagine how much safer it would be if you could simply buy LSD from a laboratory with proper standards in place, instead of buying god knows what from god knows who. Even if you test for LSD with a kit, you still can't be sure it's not laced with other shit. And you can't test for everything.

They should be legalized, and proper protocols should be put into place for obtaining and experimenting with them. Keeping people in the darkness about the most profound substances this planet has to offer is a crime against humanity.

Gladly there are research chemicals for now

I don't do LSD but I wouldn't buy it from the street.

I'd love it to be legal so I could.

I'd still much rather buy street LSD and test it, than be a guinea pig for untested substances with unknown side effects.

24 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

I'd still much rather buy street LSD and test it, than be a guinea pig for untested substances with unknown side effects.

I think any common drug that people are using should be legalized and regulated: Marijuana, magic mushrooms, cocaine, LSD, 5meo, DMT etc.

It's just stupid they are illegal. Especially something like DMT which I consider pretty benign and non-addictive. It's just neat af.

I have many hard working, well educated friends I know do Cocaine (I have not and will not do that) but they do, and seem fine. I would rather them be able to get it from a well respected vendor than potentially buy fentynol by mistake. They seem to have trusted suppliers but still, it's dangerous and illegal. 

We also have people addicted to opiates, which psychedelics could help. Turning drug addicts into criminals, or drug users in general into criminals is a crime against humanity. If you are addicted its a mental health problem. If you as a mature consenting adult want to alter your consciousness to do personal development, spiritual work, and cure mental illness you should be able too. Mushrooms should not be illegal. Foolish!

I would also like for Psychedelics to be understood by the mass culture so they could be legalized, and use to heal millions if not billions of people from everything from stupidity, depression, mental distortions, paradigm lock etc... 

Then again, it's up to the psychedelic community to do the follow:

1. Be honest with themselves about the potential risks and dangers about these substances and put safety protocols, education, risks, etc first and foremost so newbies don't hurt themselves or others. Though many people will cure themselves, make amazing positive changes in their lives... some people will hurt themselves sometimes. We need to be honest about that and educate as much as possible to make this pursuit for people as safe as possible. Which, it totally can be with the proper grounding and safety protocols. 

2. Psychonaut culture must move away from the hippy, dippy, psychedelic abusing image they have of being hippy 'dead heads' who drop out of society and become perma fried stoners on the fringe of society. Psychonaut culture however does include silicon value programmers etc. Psychonaut culture must prove it can work for a mainstream society. 

3. Psychedelic users must be mature, responsible, grounded, educated, and willing to learn mistakes and be honest about the realities of these substances. Psychedelics are a field of mastery, not tools or party drugs. Though, maybe they can be depending on the substance and context. I understand that some people may use these substance to cure mental illness which may take months, or years of use of these substances. So, we can't have everyone who uses them be grounded etc right away. But, they should be able to use them in a grounded way, set, setting.

4. Psychedelic culture I think should be mixed in with an overall narrative of life long learning, education, mental health, and overall holistic health.

I am only an advocate of "Do what works". I think psychedelics work. Yes. They have their dangers too. But, I think the benefits far outweigh the risks. I am still wrapping my heart and head around the experiences I have head. Most have been very positive, and I have learned a lot. I am in a really mature, grounded place right now in my life in general and I attribute psychedelics to it. I don't smoke weed or trip more than once week. I meditate, do Qigong, journal, read, keep a personal finance book, etc... Psychedelics helped ground me, showed me emotions taught me lessons. Though, I have had some disorienting trips, some scary trips and some immature trips. Like, wanting to hug my friend who has trauma, and do Qigong on them ahaha... embarrassing but part of my process. It's through mistakes we build our protocols. That is science. Some trips were like reading an entire book in 20 minutes. It's just ridiculous. Humanity not taking full advantage of these tools just shows how immature we are as a species. 

The bottom line is... I want to live in a happy, healthy and loving world and psychedelics are one of the best tools we have for getting there. But, they have risks too. Just like... me showing Qigong to my friend and he passed out recently... Everything has risks. 

Let's be lighthouses and advocates of mature psychedelic use. 

Edited by Thought Art

There is no reason to buy anything "on the streets".

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

41 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Agreed. To me that is part of being a mature psychedelic user.

The image of buying some illicit, shotty substance from some guy is bad. as are the risks.

Though, I do know of people who home cook DMT which I think is safe. 

Psychedelics are powerful, sacred, and carry many potential risks and benefits. We want to lower risks as much as possible.

Only get the real trusted shit.

Labs do exist....

Legalization will be AWESOME. ideally.

Edited by Thought Art

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Oh? So what are the other options, lol. Let's see

1) Darkweb - same shit as buying from a random person on street
2) Buying from friends who bought it from the street or dark web
3) Synthesizing it yourself (just get a chemistry PhD bro :D)

I'd much rather buy properly standardized LSD legally, from a lab. The fact that I can't do this is an affront at best and a crime against human rights at worst.

DMT can at least be synthesized rather easily by even amateurs. But LSD, good luck.

I'm not talking about sourcing, any idiot knows you can obtain drugs from darkweb.

And again, even if you get it from a lab, it's an illegal lab, therefore it lacks proper standardization and you can't ever fully trust it.

And analogues are cool and all but they're not it. LSD-25 is safe for consumption. Analogues we simply have no data for, therefore no claims of safety can be made.

Just now, impulse9 said:

I'm not talking about sourcing, any idiot knows you can obtain drugs from darkweb.

And again, even if you get it from a lab, it's an illegal lab, therefore it lacks proper standardization and you can't ever fully trust it.

And analogues are cool and all but they're not it. LSD-25 is safe for consumption. Analogues we simply have no data for, therefore no claims of safety can be made.

Hmm, you can't fully trust the streets either.

It depends on the analogue there are like hundreds and often trip reports for each one. Just do research... 

I never said you can trust the "streets". It's the worst possible source. That's why I'm so infuriated by its illegality.

Yeah.  I condone following the laws of your country. Be safe. Be responsible. 

@Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I agree. 

However, not every person has the ability and time to research all the shady parts of the internet, figure it out, do it without legal issues, and ship it to an address without their significant other/family being concerned. 

I mean those are serious charges and jail time. There needs to be better widespread education on how to do this, but I’m just not looking hard enough. It seems impossible just learning from Reddit. So complicated. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

You probably should do your RESEARCH on these CHEMICALS, and perhaps they will come to you ;)

@impulse9 @Thought Art I love your insights, both of you. 

Psychedelics being illegal are an absolute crime against humanity. Millions of lives could be saved each year. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

In France, the southern neighbour country separated by water (or a tunnel...) their less worse political promise i heard was to "legalize" although the main goal is to "extinguish" all things cannabis (on the long run), starting with its people oddly associated to "caïd$", human trafic and why not pedophily networks, so...  IMO this is another decoy while it's clear to me at least LSD needs to be removed from the hands of predatory industries, like justice worker$ and its allies "therapists", etc.

:|

But that would be a good start if it's for real...  B|

Edited by Egzoset