Scholar

Realizing the Reason for High Consciousness Delusions

10 posts in this topic

Reality, at it's core, at it's essence, in it's Being, is not sensical. It is not rational, it is not causal, it is not rigid.

Over the past few months and weeks, I have become more and more comfortable with letting go of Sense-making, with looking for contradiction. This process naturally unfolds because I can clearly see that reality is beyond non-contradiction, and beyond sense-making. This means that I recognize that Reality has no Ground, it has no Ground.

Reality truly is apossible (not impossible, but yet not possible), it is uncontainable. This realization is self-destructive, as soon as it manifests as realization, as sense-making, it becomes the possible, the impossible. And yet, that is still part of the apossibility.

When someone realizes this, everything becomes the possible, because the possible is unrestricted by the impossible. To be clear, this could mean that for all of the timespan of the universe miracles are not possible, but yet, they are possible when Christ walks on the earth. This is an apossibility. Once this becomes an apossibility, everything could be an apossibility, because everything is an apossibility.

This also means that while Christ walked the earth and spoke the absolute Truth of the Bible, the Greek Gods existed too, at the same time, being Absolute.

There is a true recognition that the only reason this is not so, or is so, is because of apossibility. It is because of Divinity, because of Absolute Free Will. Apossibility allows for Understanding.

Reality is much more clear than we assume. Reality is Absolutely Clear. That which we call Unconsciousness is Pure Clarity. And yet it is not, it is clearly not. It cannot be contained in anything I have just said. All of it is an attempt to restrict, to capture, to ground. And so, inherently, to reject that which seems impossible, so to reject the nature of Reality. This is why we can fall into Delusion, because there ceases to be any structure to the non-delusional. It all becomes pure miracle, pure mystery.

Glory to Israel

There is no reality outside of Your/God's imagination. Therefore delusions. Delusions are just whatever you dream up and tell yourself you didn't dream up -- when you are dreaming that you are not dreaming.

Construct awareness is the key. Become fully construct aware.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There is no reality outside of Your/God's imagination. Therefore delusions. Delusions are just whatever you dream up and tell yourself you didn't dream up -- when you are dreaming that you are not dreaming.

Construct awareness is the key. Become fully construct aware.

I cannot relate to the word imagination. It is tou particular, too biased. Mystery is a better word for this. There is no reality outside of Mystery. Delusions are inherently mysterious, and anything that is mystified, is mystified that it is not mysterious.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

Mystery is what created God's Imagination. True Mystery. There is no Self in Mystery, unless it deems it so. Mystery is what deemed it so you can fully recognize God, and then come here with understanding to tell us about it. All of that is simply something Mystery deemed so.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

3 hours ago, Scholar said:

Mystery is what created God's Imagination.

You are imagining the mystery you speak of, as well as language in general.

On 10/5/2021 at 4:20 PM, Scholar said:

Reality, at it's core, at it's essence, in it's Being, is not sensical. It is not rational, it is not causal, it is not rigid.

Over the past few months and weeks, I have become more and more comfortable with letting go of Sense-making, with looking for contradiction. This process naturally unfolds because I can clearly see that reality is beyond non-contradiction, and beyond sense-making. This means that I recognize that Reality has no Ground, it has no Ground.

Reality truly is apossible (not impossible, but yet not possible), it is uncontainable. This realization is self-destructive, as soon as it manifests as realization, as sense-making, it becomes the possible, the impossible. And yet, that is still part of the apossibility.

When someone realizes this, everything becomes the possible, because the possible is unrestricted by the impossible. To be clear, this could mean that for all of the timespan of the universe miracles are not possible, but yet, they are possible when Christ walks on the earth. This is an apossibility. Once this becomes an apossibility, everything could be an apossibility, because everything is an apossibility.

This also means that while Christ walked the earth and spoke the absolute Truth of the Bible, the Greek Gods existed too, at the same time, being Absolute.

There is a true recognition that the only reason this is not so, or is so, is because of apossibility. It is because of Divinity, because of Absolute Free Will. Apossibility allows for Understanding.

Reality is much more clear than we assume. Reality is Absolutely Clear. That which we call Unconsciousness is Pure Clarity. And yet it is not, it is clearly not. It cannot be contained in anything I have just said. All of it is an attempt to restrict, to capture, to ground. And so, inherently, to reject that which seems impossible, so to reject the nature of Reality. This is why we can fall into Delusion, because there ceases to be any structure to the non-delusional. It all becomes pure miracle, pure mystery.

Very nice.

In the end, and this was very unexpected: there is no knowing. Every argument can only end in nobody being right or wrong, no matter how deep or clear the certainty or logic is. Certainty and doubt are completely illusory.

There is no possibility of anything, there is simply nothing...not even.

There simply isn't any separation between what appears. Which is not knowable as the knowing is itself the imaginary separation (ironically via connection) between apparent objects which aren't actually there.

All there is, is what appears and does not appear (which are not two), and there isn't anything that both appears and is known. Ever.

What appears is absolutely real and unreal at the same time... And it's all there is -- all there is and isn't. There's no condition inside or outside of it -- it is unconditionally and blindly itself, and has no meaning or direction. It is everything, and it is nothing. It's absolute; all there is, and yet... it's literally not actually happening.

Because closed-cases, like everything else, are not available in the first place to be known, this is not a case-closed. It's an apparent description of nothing, and therefore of course has no value.

There can't be a wrong way or a right way to describe what is indescribable -- there can't be a way, by definition... No way! xD. And yet, some descriptions seem to come closer, but that knowledge too is not actually a knowledge... it's completely empty of knowing.

Edited by The0Self

52 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Very nice.

In the end, and this was very unexpected: there is no knowing. Every argument can only end in nobody being right or wrong, no matter how deep or clear the certainty or logic is. Certainty and doubt are completely illusory.

There is no possibility of anything, there is simply nothing...not even.

There simply isn't any separation between what appears. Which is not knowable as the knowing is itself the imaginary separation (ironically via connection) between apparent objects which aren't actually there.

All there is, is what appears and does not appear (which are not two), and there isn't anything that both appears and is known. Ever.

What appears is absolutely real and unreal at the same time... And it's all there is -- all there is and isn't. There's no condition inside or outside of it -- it is unconditionally and blindly itself, and has no meaning or direction. It is everything, and it is nothing. It's absolute; all there is, and yet... it's literally not actually happening.

Because closed-cases, like everything else, are not available in the first place to be known, this is not a case-closed. It's an apparent description of nothing, and therefore of course has no value.

There can't be a wrong way or a right way to describe what is indescribable -- there can't be a way, by definition... No way! xD. And yet, some descriptions seem to come closer, but that knowledge too is not actually a knowledge... it's completely empty of knowing.

Yes, I think a lot of the words we use are just a reflection of the human mind trying to wrestle with that which cannot be wrestled with. It very much leads to this:

It is time-stamped. It's so funny because I stumbed upon this not at all trying to do some meditative practice, or some intention to find something. I was simply purely curious, and was looking sharply. That's all I did, not even very consciously. And it becomes very clear.

Very, very clear. Funny.

I was always like "It has no form, what do you mean it has no form, how can you be aware of it if it has no form?".

It's just the mysterious, that's what it is. Of course, it's not even a realization.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

@Leo Gura

Actually Leo, this is something I have been struggling with for a long time. I really get the best results when I don't do any conscious practice, but rather I investigate a particular thing without even realizing what it is, and I just have such passion and curiousity, such focus, that I can go right into it. I just can't create this artificially, I can really feel the difference between this genuine curiousity and any meditative practice that I do.

How to resolve this?

Glory to Israel