itachi uchiha

Failing to find a passion that i can cash in on

10 posts in this topic

I did ton of soulsearching.the things i am passionate about is martial art,high conscious policing,self help,yoga,meditation and islam.out of all this only policing will make me money.

I dropped out of college because i found actualized.org to be gold and college to be shit.the police job require graduate degree and i do not have one.now i need a degree and have to crack an exam which has 5million people applying.so odds are i will not make it.

The only realistic way in which i make money  is psychology and software job.software job require me putting in extra 3 hour outside the job to learn ,to keep updates hense i will not get time for meditation,self help and islam.for psychology ,i hate therapy because i hate dealing with people who got seriously fucked up.out of these two ,the psychology option is what i love.but i am not sure i will make decent money from it.

What do u all think about my situatiom

Does anyone here knows about psychology as a carrear

Will i get 6 hour outside software job .is 1 hour of learning programming enough to get updated

All my problem will be solved if i sleep 4 hours only.does yoga nidra reduce sleep

@itachi uchiha

Just bite the bullet and put in the work. If you want to get good at programming you may need to sacrifice you comfort for some years. I would encourage you to not let this be your life strategy. And yes, I you are 'good' one hour a day is enough to stay on track.

But don't do this nonsense:

17 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

All my problem will be solved if i sleep 4 hours only.does yoga nidra reduce sleep

Don't sacrifice your health for little money like so many coders.... you realize that this is a 'damn I dropped out of college and need to pay bills' - Industry? Meaning: There are a lot of Basic Level people, but not even enough decent and let alone good or master coders...

You're not going to sleep 4 hours only. This is a silly idea.

You can earn 10s of millions in the self-help field if you really wanted to. You just don't want to bad enough.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You can earn 10s of millions in the self-help field if you really wanted to. You just don't want to bad enough.

if i am planning to do selfhelp i will put in 8 hours of self help work daily. that  work is not work but a hit of crack cocain.i am literally taking cocain for 8 hours. man can u believe it.it is everything i can ever dream for.i am doing selfhelp for 7 years now. i am already at an advanced level.if i put 8 hours then in 10 years i will be investing 24,000 hours. thats insane.in 50 years of my selfhelp carrear i wil put in 120,000 hours in self help.would u believe it. how much i can help mankind to evolve. by that time i surely produce something remarkable that can transform or extremely benifit  mankind .

sadly i have no confidence is doing this.i know how much effort u do to keep this channel alive.in every videos u market actualized.org  for 5 min somewhere in  all of your video. u do this to convinse noobies.any sinsere seekers knows your value and will stick to it and do not need those marketing . i have to play similar games too to  stop getting corrupted by money and survival.

i will start a youtube channel and work from there and i will be doing self help for 30 min a  day and in the mean time i will go to some bullshit meaningless 9-5 job to pay my bills. life purpose is impossible for me atm.this is the best strategy i can think unless i find a better strategy

11 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

if i am planning to do selfhelp i will put in 8 hours of self help work daily. that  work is not work but a hit of crack cocain.i am literally taking cocain for 8 hours. man can u believe it.it is everything i can ever dream for.i am doing selfhelp for 7 years now. i am already at an advanced level.if i put 8 hours then in 10 years i will be investing 24,000 hours. thats insane.in 50 years of my selfhelp carrear i wil put in 120,000 hours in self help.would u believe it. how much i can help mankind to evolve. by that time i surely produce something remarkable that can transform or extremely benifit  mankind .

sadly i have no confidence is doing this.i know how much effort u do to keep this channel alive.in every videos u market actualized.org  for 5 min somewhere in  all of your video. u do this to convinse noobies.any sinsere seekers knows your value and will stick to it and do not need those marketing . i have to play similar games too to  stop getting corrupted by money and survival.

i will start a youtube channel and work from there and i will be doing self help for 30 min a  day and in the mean time i will go to some bullshit meaningless 9-5 job to pay my bills. life purpose is impossible for me atm.this is the best strategy i can think unless i find a better strategy

Careful with starting high-scaling ventures when you're broke. Youtube channel is one of them.

You might consider doing some direct service-related things like coaching and consulting which tend to work the best in a short term and then you could work towards the high scale from here

1 hour ago, itachi uchiha said:

Well, you'd need to learn business, marketing, and sales skills if you're going to be making any kind of decent money in any field.

Success in the self-help industry is less about your knowledge or development and more about your business skills. This is true of all businesses in all fields. There is nothing particularly unique here about self-help.

You can't do good at biz without being good at biz.

You could just master the shit out of biz. And then you won't have to be a victim like you are now. That's what I did to an extent. Although I never mastered it. I just got good enough to create a niche for myself. And here we are. There would not exist an Actualized.org without my business and marketing skills. And I hate both biz and marketing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 10/1/2021 at 4:13 AM, itachi uchiha said:

I dropped out of college because i found actualized.org to be gold and college to be shit.

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE! you probably gonna regret this so much ! 

i highly advice you to get back to college and get a good degree. 

2 hours ago, Max8 said:

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE! you probably gonna regret this so much ! 

i highly advice you to get back to college and get a good degree. 

Its too late.7 years ago i went to collage and didnt study a single subject.i went there for 3 years and left college.now i am broke as fuck.sure i know deep insights about life and i am very good with selfhelp  .but i am struggling really really hard.i do not recommend anyone to drop college.at least  in todays world very very few people can make a living out of passion.but i was very naive back then.

Edited by itachi uchiha

3 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

i am broke as fuck.sure i know deep insights about life and i am very good with selfhelp  .but i am struggling really really hard.i do not recommend anyone to drop college.

i have fallen into the same illusion 

many fake self help gurus and idiots told me that school is a waste of time and it wont make your rich  bla bla bla 

but luckily i didnt watch their videos that much  i spend last three years beng watching leos content im very glad that Leo advised us to stay in school 

and he didnt rag on it 

if he did i would have easily quit and wasted another 3 years but luckily i only missed one year which was very very bad idea and i regret it every year 

and watching or acquiring theory or knowledge is bullshit 

it does NOT grow me at all same exact shitty life.  but i only had the illusion that im growing and that im better than my friend etc 

i know so much shit but my life is exactly the same and maybe worst bcz know i can easily numb myself and come up with excuses to not do the hard work like : chasing money is not gonna make you  happy 
dont improve the ego it's bad bla bla bla .

but lately  this year i had a major depression or disappointment with my life  that made me change how attitude towards personal development 

i start focusing on tangible results 

and oh boi how hard it is to accomplish a simple task such as overcoming procrastination 
or waking up early or working on my social skills 

when i turned into the real world 

i was shattered and humbled by reality 

the actuality is so so much diffrerent that my stupid theorizing and ideas and all the shit i aquired it did help me at all i started from scratch again 

@Max8 selfhelp has a steep learning curve.it not like meditation where u can have immediate benifits.the first 4-5 years of my selfhelp life was torture.it was pure mindfuck.i was lost in hours theorising and analysis paralysis.i lacked selfdisciple to do anything hense remained where i was.but somewhere after 4 or 5 years something clicked and bam everything made sense.from then on my life progress skyrocketed.everything upto that point made sense to me.but every moment before that where nightmare.

If my current self went to college i would never quit.i mean i was decent in intellect and i could pass college with ease if i put The effort.but sadly i fall prey to "quit  college and be a trillionare" myth.