Leilani

Calling out Leo

91 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Nothing happens when I meditate

That is the point :)

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

19 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Nothing happens when I meditate etc.

Do you mean nothing different from your usual experience? (If literally nothing was happening that would be an awakening right there ;) ).  So you're wanting to reject your current awareness and seek something else outside the here & now ... which is the exact opposite of most meditation instructions. By the way, what type of meditation or other practice do you do, and how much? 

Edited by silene

@Blackhawk Just know you are a diving being of love. You are love at your core. When you die you go to God. Be here enjoy this life love people and when you look in the eyes of another know with your heart that they are the same love you are.

1 minute ago, Leilani said:

@Blackhawk Just know you are a diving being of love. You are love at your core. When you die you go to God. Be here enjoy this life love people and when you look in the eyes of another know with your heart that they are the same love you are.

Maybe, maybe not. Impossible for me to know whether that's true or not.

2 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

That is the point :)

19 minutes ago, silene said:

Do you mean nothing different from your usual experience? (If literally nothing was happening that would be the most awesome awakening right there ;) ).  So you're wanting to reject your current awareness and seek something else outside the here & now ... which is the exact opposite of most meditation instructions. By the way, what type of meditation or other practice do you do, and how much? 

3 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

Lol you don't understand Leo's answer. Nothing happens because YOU don't make it happen.

From a practical point of view and I say this as someone who's been meditating for decades, the more you expect the less you tend to get. Your expectations are super high so God, karma, universal force, call it what you will, intentionally frustrates you instead. It's only when your expectations drop to baseline that the cosmos will start revealing herself, one glimpse at a time. This is how you can meditate properly. You have to let go of the idea that meditation will benefit you, and then and only then will meditation benefit you. It's masterfully designed. ;)

Jesus Christ... I shouldn't have said anything. Your mental games wont help me.

@Leo Gura

Longer version. This is why I feel the new experiences are so much more profound they come back with so much joy 

On 9/30/2021 at 7:02 AM, Leilani said:

Loving your wife is real, loving your children is real

Of course this love is real. It's the realest experience we have.

@Blackhawk   I believe you will experience a mystical experience eventually. Just don't let yourself get jealous that others experience it faster than you. In some cases, it was never warrented, like with NDE, nobody in their peak right mind would seek out NDE intentionally. Eckhart Tolle had to go through suicidal thinking and depression to experience enlightenment in his point of view.

Leo needs to better hold space for, integrate, and learn to communicate  the contradictory truths that exist on different dimensions so it’s actually practical and grounded again, synthesizing the higher absolute eternal truth, with the lower dimensional truth and illusion is also all there is aswell.

“Death doesn’t exist, your family isn’t real” yeah true on one dimension of reality, it’s also not the full truth in another, absolute truth is integration and acknowledgment of both. It’s all possible truths. 

Yes it’s pretty dangerous, Leo making his videos for only “advanced folk” doesn’t care so much.

A little wreckless, but sometimes I guess wreckless can help awaken people.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WDGk73I8LM4

On 10/2/2021 at 10:47 AM, Blackhawk said:

Nothing happens when I meditate etc.

I guess the only thing left is to risk both my mental health and get problems with the law by taking psychedelics.

Meditation sounds like it’s going perfect. Now make a dream board, and acknowledge & understand doubt is an emotion. ?? Don’t attempt to do what’s on your board. Receive it. Allow it. Enjoy it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE