Preety_India

I am Leaving this Forum Forever. Final Goodbye to Everyone. My Last Farewell Message.

45 posts in this topic

Don't take this the wrong way, but you should've left this forum a long time ago.

It clearly shows that this environment has a negative effect on your mental health. Everybody's different and everybody has different levels of tolerance. There are also trolls here just like in every corner of the internet. That's just how it is. Having grandiose ideas about this forum is great and all, but that's not the reality. This is never gonna be a hyper-understanding and ultrafriendly place. That's basically projecting your way too idealistic ideas onto the forum.

Don't get me wrong though, bullying is also not okay and should not be tolerated. As far as I know, Leo and the mods are doing the best they can to weed out these people. That's pretty much all they can do. The rest is the individual's responsibility.

Seek out therapy, journal in an actual physical journal, create a social circle (or even online circle) that consists of understanding and sensitive people just like you and keep going.

Wish you luck and take care!

13 hours ago, kamill said:

Finally

12 hours ago, Meditationdude said:

To be honest @Preety_India you’re the reason I left the forum many months ago. This is the first times I’ve signed back in or made a comment since then. Go ahead and check my profile to verify. For me, I couldn’t stand reading your constant commenting, acting like you knew everything and were an authority. You used the forum literally all day every day.  Every time I would come on here for something I’d get distracted by your comments plastered all over the forum. Always in arguments, always complaining, always the SJW, always the victim and also kissing Leo’s ass. Then you immediately get defensive when anyone challenged you. People on here can feel your inauthenticity and see your contradictions (even if you can’t) and I think that’s why people “attack” you. 

At one point this was a place where people on the path could come and get advice but now it’s like any other social media site. Filled with people (not all)  just looking to get validation, vent, entertain and distract themselves from practicing real self actualization. I’m guilty of this from time to time myself. 

I’m sorry for being blunt and an asshole. I really don’t want to make your life any harder than it is, but you sit here in this goodbye sob story and blame everyone and everything else but yourself and I don’t buy a word of it. This is another grasp for attention and validation or an argument. Whatever keeps you involved with something on here to keep you busy and distracted. 

Again sorry for being a dick but just remember, I’m pixels lit up on a screen, I’m not real. 

11 hours ago, JJfromSwitzerland said:

I made one comment and wrote: " Marcel is a beta mofugga" or something like that and this is the reaction and I was playing around a lil bit?

guys get yourself a life pls, you don't seem in a healthy place at all 

then Marcel made post that more ppl needed to be banned and so on and on

Because of one sentence I made ppl freak out. How can you survive in the real world if you are that fucking sensitive like a little cry baby?

This is some real kindergarten stuff

11 hours ago, JJfromSwitzerland said:

maybe I get banned, maybe not, I don't really care. I watch Leo's videos to learn and try to have an open mind that's why I went to this forum but I have a lot of stuff going on in my job, will move to another country, gym, friends, women, self-development an then I make one comment and people doubt their whole existence, wtf?

Now you want some pity cause I said mofugga.

Shiiiit

That seems to me you have a lot of issues in your life, how can one be so offended about one funny comment.

11 hours ago, Frenk said:

You are not without fault.

I wish you best of luck

10 hours ago, Christopher03 said:

drama queen asf 

9 hours ago, Cykaaaa said:

Unfortunately, I agree.

I don't want to be an asshole as well, but what the hell, all the toxic arguing, projecting, attacking & then playing defense. What kind of bullcrap is this. This is a self-improvement forum - if I wanted to see the stuff listed above, I'd go to twitter. I have decided put Preety and her boyfriend on my ignored list a long time ago, but it's no use, because with her arguing others are engaging in it too, thus bringing a bad vibe to the conversation + derailing threads as a bonus. All of this is really making my experience on this forum tiresome sometimes. Yes, I know that I should be more understanding and work on myself instead of blaming others for my bad experience, but it still is the case that there is some problem here. And I'm sure it's a distraction for many other users too, not only me. Sorry. 

9 hours ago, Jacob Morres said:

i have to agree with this

some of the comments you make are abrasive

im not going to take full responsibility here because you are at fault in some ways

i have my own responsibilities but, it's very clear by your comments sometimes

i dont see you taking responsibility for your own behavior and demeanor 

but i am very sorry for some comments towards you, i think could have been kindler and gentler in some of my comments, so i apologize. (does not let you off the hook though) 

3 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

I have to also agree with these users here. You do have some tendencies to derail some threads, and be defensive to all criticisms about you, including the constructive and gentler ones that are not probing aggressively at you, and deflect them away when a few of them are valid, and misinterpret their meanings. Other than that, there's no other problems other than projections.

I also am considering a break from the forum, and an alternative use to the forum as well, for different reasons. So, good  luck with your decision.

32 minutes ago, Epikur said:

Excellent decision

All those are being mean against Preety_India.

Since she seems to be a target of group-bullying: if I would run this forum I would instantly ban everyone who I quoted. Zero tolerance for being mean against Preety_India.

At least they should get warning points.

Edited by Blackhawk

9 hours ago, Cykaaaa said:

Unfortunately, I agree.

I don't want to be an asshole as well, but what the hell, all the toxic arguing, projecting, attacking & then playing defense. What kind of bullcrap is this. This is a self-improvement forum - if I wanted to see the stuff listed above, I'd go to twitter. I have decided put Preety and her boyfriend on my ignored list a long time ago, but it's no use, because with her arguing others are engaging in it too, thus bringing a bad vibe to the conversation + derailing threads as a bonus. All of this is really making my experience on this forum tiresome sometimes. Yes, I know that I should be more understanding and work on myself instead of blaming others for my bad experience, but it still is the case that there is some problem here. And I'm sure it's a distraction for many other users too, not only me. Sorry. 

I agree with everything said here. Been thinking this forever. 

Edited by Sempiternity

Seriously @Leo Gura and mods.

How can it be ok to be this mean against Preety_India?:

3 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

I agree with everything said here. Been thinking this forever. Sorry Preety, but I can't stand your input on the forum, and makes for a far less enjoyable experience here. Hope you all the best, and hope you find your peace wherever you can. 

And also all the other ones who I quoted.

Edited by Blackhawk

I'm locking this thread because everything that needs to be said has been.

"You Create Magic"