Focus

I can visualize!

7 posts in this topic

Last time I posted a thread about my problem with my visualization and gladly a lot of you helped and now I can see more vividly 

But I’m now facing another problem, the images I see are displayed by themselves, I don’t really get to choose, they go from flowers to unique art and sometimes cartoon that I don’t know where it came from but it’s really beautiful (something really fun and unique) 

When I visualize on the command it starts getting so real like if my eyes were open and I can start to see my hand but I suddenly get scared of it and it hides away from me

Truth you don't find. Truth finds you. Sooner or later. What you then do, no one knows. If you knew, it would already have found you."

~waveintheocean

I never tried visualizing on command, but I certainly saw lots of images. Those images come and go they don't really stay with me. Some of them are scary, like looking into the future of your life. It is scary to see the future but also the images change and the future might change. 

And I'm talking about the future because I saw one image very vividly and it became true later in my life. That happend more than once in my life. 

26 minutes ago, Strangeloop said:

I never tried visualizing on command, but I certainly saw lots of images. Those images come and go they don't really stay with me. Some of them are scary, like looking into the future of your life. It is scary to see the future but also the images change and the future might change. 

And I'm talking about the future because I saw one image very vividly and it became true later in my life. That happend more than once in my life. 

It’s weird how it works, sometimes I get signals about the future through dreams and never know what was meant until it really happens. 

Truth you don't find. Truth finds you. Sooner or later. What you then do, no one knows. If you knew, it would already have found you."

~waveintheocean

@Focus

11 hours ago, Focus said:

Last time I posted a thread about my problem with my visualization and gladly a lot of you helped and now I can see more vividly 

But I’m now facing another problem, the images I see are displayed by themselves, I don’t really get to choose, they go from flowers to unique art and sometimes cartoon that I don’t know where it came from but it’s really beautiful (something really fun and unique) 

When I visualize on the command it starts getting so real like if my eyes were open and I can start to see my hand but I suddenly get scared of it and it hides away from me

Congratulations on developing your visualization skills! It only gets better the more you train it. The only  thing to observe for is random imagery that is negative. For those, mindfulness practices and letting go meditation works well.