Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OBEler

Boofing Magic Mushrooms/Truffles

7 posts in this topic

Please no fun making in this thread, this is serious. I fasted 4 hours and tried lemon tek with 5 g Truffles (so just drinking the citron juice) and got very nauseus. I am thinking about doing truffles rectally. Someone on reddit already successful was boofing it and highly recommended it. He had no nausea at all. . Here is the link to the description: https://www.reddit.com/r/shrooms/comments/8y9zct/there_are_many_good_ways_to_use_mushrooms_but/

basically just make tea (minus the tea bag, ginger, ect) with just enough water so that the mushroom powder is floating. I mean like 1cm in the bottom of a sauce pan. steep 20 mins on low, stirring now and then. strain with a coffee filter. let cool. Now boof it.

I ask me if anyone of you have experience in this? Does someone maybe have some tips?

here is another instruction

https://mycotopia.net/topic/105507-rectal-administration-of-psilocybin/

Edited by OBEler

Haven't tried it but apparently it's a legit working ROA for mushrooms. Interesting, gonna try it in the future coz I always feel some sort of discomfort and sometimes a stomachache after taking mushrooms, this ROA should eliminate it.

So weird to me seeing that people get really nauseas with truffles or mushrooms. Never had that problem, maybe a very slight nausea. Although the taste is quite repulsing. I have a different problem. At high dosages of mushrooms it does feel like I took poison

Try it with ginger and maybe put them inside a date 

Edited by Jakuchu

@Jakuchu I don't think I have ever had the slightest bit of nausea with any psychedelic or drug I've ingested with the except of alcohol xD

edit: actually add tobacco to the exception list

Edited by kamwalker

Hint: Alcohol extraction

Don't be sticking mushrooms up your ass.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

just eat them. i did lemon tek a couple times and it made the nausea worse because having an empty stomach full of lemon juice is not exactly pleasant. Or get 4-aco-dmt and boof that, it's almost the same as mushrooms for most people.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't be sticking mushrooms up your ass.

We got folks doing cocoa butter and magic truffles so far. Wonder what will be next on the line 

Edited by Jakuchu