Rishabh R

Cancer

5 posts in this topic

@Leo GuraMy mother is recently admitted to ICU in a hospital.She has weakness,electrolyte imbalance and cannot talk,she is also a patient of breast cancer .I and my younger brother met her and hugged her .I am crying, feeling sad , that she would pass away .I am also worried about the future like what will I do without my mother,how will I take care of my father and younger brother.Past memories of me with my mother brings tears to my eyes.I am also saddened by the fact that I planned the time I would spend with my mother in the future was just a mere illusion. What to do ?

Edited by Rishabh R
Missed a word

6 hours ago, Rishabh R said:

My mother passed away today morning at 7:00 am.

very sorry to hear of your loss ... for sure this will be the hardest time of your life ... you will not get over this but you can get through it

i recommend ken wilber's book on this subject called grit and grace, if you are his fan check out this interview in which he references this book:

my partner died of cancer at the start of last year so i have some idea how rough this is ... bless you and i send you lots of love today

I'm so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself for now, everything will work out in time. Love is never lost. We can connect with those that have transitioned only when we love, but if we look only at what is lost we cannot see. Love is the only reality here. Look for her where she is, not where she is suddenly not. And give yourself time, it's a shock. Sending you big hugs, love and light. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost