Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Godishere

Question about God Realization and the singular Infinite field

12 posts in this topic

So from my recent insights and God Realization, I came to the conclusion that I am the only conscious being in the universe. I've come to this conclusion many times.

So what's weird, is coming back to the "normal state". It all seems so real again and again.

I feel like I'm not integrating my insights correctly because on one hand, none of you exist(pure solipsism), on the other you are all conscious individuals in a past or future life(self). I feel like it's both of these. But this almost contradicts each other. Because if you are all completely imaginary, no matter what's said or done, this doesn't necessitate that what happened in our interaction, will happen from another POV/in a another life. 

Also if you are all completely imaginary or conscious individuals in another Universe. How I can distinguish between the two?  

Edited by Godishere

41 minutes ago, Godishere said:

I came to the conclusion that I am the only conscious being in the universe. I've come to this conclusion many times.

I laughed combined with your profile pic 

@Godishere What if this whole you are imaginary / "seperation doesn't actually exist" type of contemplation isn't as radical as we make it out to be, unless of course one does psychedelics and it somewhat becomes spooky/mindfuck obvious - How do you get into god realization without falling asleep in meditation? 

Edited by Yeah Yeah

@Yeah Yeah yeah I'm talking about psychedelic induced awakening. Nothing I have experienced in meditation comes close in my personal realizations

And yeah that's my point. I return to the sober state, where duality exists and try to integrate this shit but how can I distinguish between conscious beings and my own consciousness - I literally can't. Just as I cannot prove my own existence apart from experiencing it. So you may be 1. me in another dream or 2. Not conscious, a figment of my consciousness. How can I possibly know the difference?

Edited by Godishere

1 hour ago, Godishere said:

How I can distinguish between the two?

That's the whole point! You can't! Distinction is reality.

Be careful to notice that if you are treating others people like NPCs, then that too is something you're constructing.

Your imagination of real people IS the process by which God creates people. Be careful not to overlook that.

The bottom line is: you have to learn to enjoy illusions. Don't treat illusion as a bad or lesser thing. Illusions ARE reality, so learn to play with them and enjoy them as if they were real.

Life is a magic trick that you're supposed to fall in love with rather than analyze to death.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's the whole point! You can't! Distinction is reality.

Be careful to notice that if you are treating others people like NPCs, then that too is something you're constructing.

Your imagination of real people IS the process by which God creates people. Be careful not to overlook that.

The bottom line is: you have to learn to enjoy illusions. Don't treat illusion as a bad or lesser thing. Illusions ARE reality, so learn to play with them and enjoy them as if they were real.

Life is a magic trick that you're supposed to fall in love with rather than analyze to death.

Just one of possible adopted perception and perspective. 

I am awareness all is imaginary (all is me) and there is just my voice or I am the only one everything else is emptied fully. 

@Godishere @Leo Gura

So you 2 beLIEve in that. 

So there is this guy living and typing this from far away but you both hold beLIEf that you are imagining this. 

Me deciding to write this has nothing to do with you.Actual doing by my own will (Truth). Yet you will perceive that is all about you.You are imaging this, Still a beleif. 

So what needs beleifs and completelly depends on them.Your own brain. 

So I also can adopt same beleif➡️perception, perspective. 

I also have same experience(s) 

I am imagining both of you. There is only me. 

What are you really trying to do (your own mind) is trying to reinforce that beleif. Because mind is just that beleif maschine because it operates in that way. 

I can convice you in all sort of things and what mind finds most secure and most effective for it's own preservation it will adapt that. Even fully beleiving it is "Awareness". Wow I am immortal. 

Edited by Zeroguy

@Godishere @Leo Gura

There is no god! But it helps to think this way. You can't get outside of the thing in which you already are.  Just like a 2 dimensional sprite trying to immigrate to the 3rd dimension... He or he or it can only fantasize about what the outside realm resembles to without completely being able to figure out all its details. You can't know how many universe exist outside of the universe we all are in or if at all. We are like rats trying to figure out what is outsize of the maze we are browsing around. A maze, exit door of which simply isn't... It sounds a little bit futile to try understand it all. I recommend you be more pragmatist in this regard. Try to understand the parts of reality which serve you properly instead of wandering aimlessly or with useless goals. When both practice and theory focused together, the same level of understanding of the universe is still reached and the additional practical outputs can also be counted as bonus.  Indeed, there is no so much difference between being a scientist and being an engineer. The only difference is engineer both learns about how reality works and to apply it to the down-to-earth real life problems. So it is a huge plus ;)

That is why so many thories so far about Reality, Consciousness . All beleifs and mind can never be sure You just don't know. 

16 hours ago, Godishere said:

I feel like it's both of these.

It is! The doctrine of 2 truths in buddhism might help conceptually clear that up for you. From the one springs the many you might say; from no distinctions come distinctions (of course that statement isn't the MOST absolute truth but it helps connect the relative and absolute domains). If you sufficiently dissolve the self and watch it emerge back into existence from the void it'll destroy the feeling that your subjective ego's perspective is any more real/not real than anything else; everything is seen as absolutely equal. Equally illusory in the most magical awesome way. 

Distinctions arise from the monkey chatter of the mind so even if you aren't having awakening experiences through meditation it will massively help you let go of distinctions.