Tyler Durden

Meeting someone for the first time

20 posts in this topic

When you meet a new person, he/she tells you about his/her life, job, family, education, etc. But did any of that really happen? If past is imaginary, that means person came into existence the moment you first saw him/her. So he/she is basicaly inventing everything about himself/herself in the present moment. Does that mean those people are actualy lying? I'm not saying that they are doing that on purpose but instead God programmed them that way to fool itself into thinking it's not all alone.

@Tyler Durden That's not quite how it works.

All people you meet everyday are manifestations or shards of your own mind. Similar to a dream, all the characters are just projections of your subconscious. You manifest all people you meet into existence the moment you are aware of them.

Because they are all you, they have to be "operated" by consciousness. So in the relative domain, their lives are real *to them*, but their memories and entire life story is imaginary.

You met someone today, and because you are God, you created the entire timeline that led to that moment of meeting you. 

When you die, you go on to live all the lives you invented.

And during those lifetimes, you will invent more characters to live through.

This way you never run out of movies or dreams to play, because you are creating MORE and more with every passing moment.

Yep, you are so radically God that your mom's mind is your own.

Her thoughts are your thoughts having more thoughts about other thoughts.

Edited by justfortoday

If it is so, then you're imagining that you met people like them, and your report about them also is an illusion, and you believing that you're right now reading these words also is an illusion. 

2 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

If it is so, then you're imagining that you met people like them, and your report about them also is an illusion, and you believing that you're right now reading these words also is an illusion. 

Just because everything is imaginary does not mean you can't enjoy the dream.

@justfortoday Excellent explanation. You know what is most awkward in that situation - listening to people telling you stories you know didn't happen and not be able to tell them that because they'll think you're crazy or delusional. Should I just play along and pretend that's true even though I'm just talking with myself?

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Tyler Durden

Get. Crazy. 

I'm affraid they would put me in a mental hospital and I would have to explain to psychiatrists how I'm God and that everything is imaginary :D

21 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

@justfortoday Excellent explanation. You know what is most awkward in that situation - listening to people telling you stories you know didn't happen and not be able to tell them that because they'll think you're crazy or delusional. Should I just play along and pretend that's true even though I'm just talking with myself?

I would say play along and save yourself the mind aches. 

Your mom is your next dream after this avatar drops.

And in that dream SHE/YOU will encounter THIS current avatar as her son.

This way the strange-loop closes and both perspectives are reunited and unified as a single being.

Edited by justfortoday

44 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I’m affraid they would put me in a mental hospital and I would have to explain to psychiatrists how I'm God and that everything is imaginary :D

Lol. You’re that ‘other person’ right now. Just a program playing out. Just like you said. Nailed it Jack. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

38 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

I would say play along and save yourself the mind aches. 

Your mom is your next dream after this avatar drops.

And in that dream SHE/YOU will encounter THIS current avatar as her son.

This way the strange-loop closes and both perspectives are reunited and unified as a single being.

Interesting perspective. Are you sure it's not a random process of deciding which dream to live next or that I'll live my life again in a replay?

34 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Lol. You’re that ‘other person’ right now. Just a program playing out. Just like you said. Nailed it Jack. 

Yes and I have to treat them with respect because they are me and not to mess with their program.

@justfortoday great explanations, i liked the way you stated:

'Similar to a dream, all the characters are just projections of your subconscious. You manifest all people you meet into existence the moment you are aware of them.'

This is so profound and mindblowing, my ego mind is getting in the way of me grasping this.

What is witnessed is "real" what is told is "imaginary" though in a grand sense it all is imaginary. When someone tells you a story of their life what you are imagining is a person is telling you a story about their past. You can compare it to a movie, a dream, or/and a video game.

Let's say you meet a NPC in a game and they tell you a story about how they were a child in a cutscene. The story they tell you isn't real because it was never programed into the game to play out that moment. So the only thing that is happening is "you" are listening to a story. Not for the sake of them to tell it, not for the sake of you to listen to it, but rather for the sake of "isness". For it "is" what is happening, but it's happening to no one.

This means there is no you or them as players. So you will never be them in the sense you will one day "play" them for their POV. But rather you as them is already happening in the totality of the whole "bubble" of awareness or reality that is currently playing out. Reality/God/You decided to play out a scene where you perceive other people. But, this is awareness in a whole or else you would not be able to "see" them at all. Again, awareness is the whole so there is no reason why at one period of time awareness would manifest through their specific eyes since awareness just isn't the eyes but the whole scene.

Even though all things are imaginary the closest thing to real is what's being presented in this current scene, we call it the "now". There is nothing more/less than the now or this current moment. There is no unveiling of God/Infinite for all things are already God/Infinite. Due to the paradox that the "now" is both Nothingness and Infinity it has the ability to take any form. That form can be perceived as finite or that form can be perceived as Infinite, but regardless of perception it's always the latter.

Regardless of the illusionary nature of reality we should still treat it as if other's past is real. It's for our own sake to be an actor within this narrative, though we should be aware also that it's just a story we are telling ourselves. But, in the grand scheme of things there is no other, there is no you, you will never be other, and others will never be you. Not in the "future" tense rather because they/you are you/they right now.

@Nos7algiK Great insights. But what will happen when this body "dies"? Will the new dream have an other main character? In that regards, chosing someone else from your current perspective for that role seems like a plausible thing but I could be wrong. Maybe you have a better explanation.

@Tyler Durden It's hard to actually say, but I will say that time most likely will not repeat itself but from a different perspective. I use to believe this for a long time. But, the whole picture is right now and to view another's POV in another time would imply this picture is not whole until all POVs are whole. Time does not exist nor does space, so there is no other (space) to occupy your current awareness.

The idea that God or the universe is some sort of realm in which we can access different parts of its consciousness is an illusion. This, right now, is consciousness in it's totality. There is no where to move to, there is nothing to expand/contract to. So the idea of expanding into an infinite fractal that is aware that it's experiencing all things, is just a thought or illusion of the mind. But, if you do "expand" your awareness. God/Reality or whatever you wish to call it is imagining the experience of expanding itself. Nothing else exists outside of this experience, though all possibilities exist within this moment.

Again, we do not need to see through someone else's eyes to experience someone else. If we are aware of them, then they are being experienced. It's hard to actually say what happens after physical death since that is one of the grandest illusions of them all. You will always be you, so you experiencing someone else isn't you being a "them" but rather you are still you.

@Tyler Durden To go further you dream every night but how often do you dream the same dream but from the perspective of a different person? Even when we do dream the same dream(reoccurring dream) it's still not the exact same dream as before. So the dream itself is a self contained unit that can't be revisited because it's not set within time or space to revisit. Though, the ideas of the dream and reality will manifest itself throughout the now "evolving" reality in infinite different forms using what is to become what is.

@Nos7algiK Thanks for the explanation. I'm still trying to fully understand reality, there are some things that are unknown to me but luckily I created someone like you to help me with that ;)

Edited by Tyler Durden

1 hour ago, Tyler Durden said:

@Nos7algiK Thanks for the explanation. I'm still trying to fully understand reality, there are some things that are unknown to me but luckily I created someone like you to help me with that ;)

@Tyler Durden ?♥️

I'm still learning as well, but it helps to talk about it to work out some of the crinks of understanding.

Edited by Nos7algiK

11 hours ago, Nos7algiK said:

@Tyler Durden ?♥️

I'm still learning as well, but it helps to talk about it to work out some of the crinks of understanding.

Definitely. It's a process in which you learn many interesting things. Your understanding of life becomes clearer.