Thought Art

Leo, how much have you read into Taoism?

107 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I actually don't know much about Saliva.

Salvia is fucking ridiculous. My friend took it and became a window and said he had the distinct feeling that "today is the day that windows are for sale!" xD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I don't doubt 5meo is one hell of a ride, but I honestly don't want to try it. I know how to achieve oneness with meditation and while it may not be as potent as 5meo it feels more natural to do it this way.

Salvia on the other will shatter everything you believe in. I don't recommend anyone try it honestly.

1 minute ago, impulse9 said:

I know how to achieve oneness with meditation and while it may not be as potent as 5meo it feels more natural to do it this way.

But do you know how to achieve oneness without meditation? ;)

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Yeah, maybe when I wanna become a table I'll smoke it... But, I am interested in infinity and love, and being free of the ego. It's more ideal for my work. I am still learning about it.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Yes. Run really fast until you trip into some mud. Then you'll be one with the mud.

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

Yeah, maybe when I wanna become a table I'll smoke it... But, I am interested in infinity and love, and being free of the ego. It's more ideal for my work. 

It's so much more than that. That's a typical one hit 10x experience. Or the world turning into a flipbook, that's a common one. The real experience is three hits of 60-80x. There's nothing remotely resembling our world after that. Again, I _really_ don't recommend it. I have serious doubts that anything more powerful exists in this universe as far as subjective experience goes.

32 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Salvia is fucking ridiculous. My friend took it and became a window and said he had the distinct feeling that "today is the day that windows are for sale!" xD

How wonderful! It just goes to show how Quasi Sheogorath he(Salvia) can be.

30 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

I don't doubt 5meo is one hell of a ride, but I honestly don't want to try it. I know how to achieve oneness with meditation and while it may not be as potent as 5meo it feels more natural to do it this way.

Salvia on the other will shatter everything you believe in. I don't recommend anyone try it honestly.

If you want to do Real Magick, then you must lose your mortal self because only God can seriously warp reality to our will. And God is so selfless that even shattering Leo's paradigm is something God is capable of. I mean, if you were All Powerful, you could create something that terrifies even you as an immortal eternal being.

There are basically two paths to Serious Sorcery. One involves an incredible amount of hard work and discipline. The other requires you shed yourself of the processing capabilities of the self, and function consciously at that level. There is no other way, or at least not that I'm aware of. Now I understand most of the people on here are likely not aspirant Occultists. Most of them are stage yellow Psychonauts, so they likely should refrain from doing Salvia as his realms just aren't for them. Probably 5 MEO DMT or maybe MEO MALT assuming it affects "normal" individuals as it does to Leo would probably be optimal for what they consider spiritual work.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.