Mesopotamian

Who Else Experienced Shif To Another Dimension?

8 posts in this topic

Few months back, and while I was trying to sleep, I suddenly been shifted/visited/transformed into a completely new and different dimension, a dimension where blackness is so black, and there's only energy, and almost no visuals, but I could still see the outline of things as I remember now.

I wasn't drinking, I have never taken psychedelics because we don't have them where I live, and that wasn't a dream also.

The thing was very real, almost to the degree that horrified my psyche, and my memory experienced a total blackout. In fact the incident did disappear completely from my conscious memory for the next 24 hours then came back again.

The incident's duration wasn't long, and I can estimate it like three seconds. I went out of body to the other dimension, got scared like hell, came back to the body, forgot about it for 24 hours, then remembering it again.

I never asked for it to happen, and I can't replicate  it, it is not a reoccurring thing, and I don't meditate even that much.

What the hell was that? anybody else?

I have never experienced it like you described you did. However, I have experienced "shifts of reality" so to speak. Nothing really changes but still everything feels different, 'off' and strange. Sometimes I've had experiences where I feel like I'm being at the edge of two (or more) dimensions.

I've also had short OBE, but I didn't "go" anywhere else but the observation of the situation was odd. There was three points of view at the same time; laying body, floating body and some invisible not bodily "third person" point of view. What I mean is that I felt like I was able to see the situation from all of those point of views at the same time.

These reality shifts are somehow occasional for me and their intensity varies at times. The out of body experience was probably caused because I was having sleep paralysis (and not realizing it). I tried to move and shout as hard I could, but nothing happened. No movement, no sound. And suddenly I just detached from body. It didn't last long, it felt like a flash. I got so scared of it that I "fell back" to the body and was waken from the sleep paralysis. I'm not sure if that was dream or not, but at least it felt extremely real.

I apologize, if this is far off the experiences you were seeking. Anyway, you said that you were trying to sleep when this happened to you. I'm not trying to say that your experience was dream, but I think there is a stage between being awake and being asleep and you might have been in that stage and therefore more responsive to such experience to occur?

@Rainy Sparkle thank you for sharing your experiences with me. Pretty interesting what you've gone through especially seeing from three perspectives.

I think I know about the state between  being asleep and awake. I am familiar with that, I can sense it sometimes, some light dreams come, but then I can pull myself out if them and remember that I am also still half awake.

I had lucid dreaming before too, but this, incident in hand is a whole other level.

My psyche was shocked, not me the rational mind. The rational mind remembers the shock and can't forget about it easily. You wake up terrified from a nightmare for example, you sense that your body is sweaty, and feel heaviness on chest

But my psyche in some level was so shocked that it refused to even form a memory of what happened, only after a day or so, a memory became accessible to me. I remembered the scene i described, and the horror that followed. 

If it was a dream, this works backwards, you dream about something and if you don't record the details on paper as soon as you wake up, you forget about them easily.

Yes I had a shift like that once, but the memory of it is blurry. I went to a dimension on earth where the ET's had landed and were living with us humans. I remember walking around on the streets, and also visiting a spacecraft.

The dimension you visited reminds me of how some people describe how the beginning process of the shift into the 5th dimension will be like. In this darkness, we are supposed to stay calm and heart-centered, it wont last forever but we have to avoid fear and focus on the things we want to experience, visualize something nice and then you will experience it.

There are a lot of different ascension-theories, and some say it can happen in several different ways depending on the person. I don't know if this is relevant to your experience.

Edited by Seraphim

Was it another dimension or a dimensionless dimension, meaning, no shape,no size,no form. Could it be called a "placeless" place ?
Was there any movement or complete stillness. Was there a complete silence. When I say "complete", I mean Absolute/Total.
Would you describe it as "like a void"?

Edited by Guru Fat Bastard

Sounds like you may have experienced non-localized consciousness. Source

@Seraphim

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, I hope I can remember to stay calm in case this happens. I remember I also felt presence of others, but it was too short that I didn't move much in that space.

13 hours ago, Guru Fat Bastard said:

Was it another dimension or a dimensionless dimension, meaning, no shape,no size,no form. Could it be called a "placeless" place ?
Was there any movement or complete stillness. Was there a complete silence. When I say "complete", I mean Absolute/Total.
Would you describe it as "like a void"?

I can't answer if it was another dimension, or dimensionless, I have no idea how to distinct between those concepts. I am only assuming it was another dimension because the experience felt nothing like I've ever known or encountered in my life.

Also it was too short, but there was a movement, I moved in that space out of "the portal" , but then everything collapsed.

I can't say it is a void  no, there was energy, even if everything was black, but there was a visual field too, this is how I remember, but then it doesn't make sense, cuz everything was in black.

12 hours ago, cetus said:

Sounds like you may have experienced non-localized consciousness. Source

I have no idea. I guess you can call it so, but can you elaborate a bit more?

This night during my dream I put some cyanoacrylate glue on my tongue and tripprd really hard for a few seconds ;D ;D

I have experiences like yours quite often now - however I did 5 MeO DMT few times. I can reach similar states with yoga, breathwork or when I'm about to sleep. They have short duration, usually they last up to few seconds.

It feels like presence / nothingness / energy without thoughts and any identity - I'm forgetting that I have ever been a human. I know it's super scary at first, but I recommend you to try not to resist anything and let the energy flow freely.