Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Atb210201

Does GOD have an Identity and Self or it's Nothing and not even them ?

32 posts in this topic

I got a question does god have any identity or it's beyond that and is just nothing cause aren't desires or being bored of infinity and totality to create a universe to play a game with yourself to realize your own magnitude and greatness aspects of some identity ? or is it just the biggest identity in the entire universe and therefore it's every possible identity and it has a self my ultimate question is is god tied with a self and identity or it's beyond that or it is them but nothing is beyond that so it is an actual being and entity and has an identity and self and these aren't just human constructs

The identity of the Godhead knows no limits. So to answer your question, it's all 4 of the possibilities you've proposed at once, and also none of the 4 simultaneously.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

According to many channelings, God or Source were in a state of nothingness, it was just being. But then came the idea to experience something more than this being. So then the Mother and Father God were created from that source, and they created angelic creator gods that created more and so on. Go into a deep Samadhi meditation and see for yourself! :)

@Seraphim Thanks for the info but I sense a problem within this model which is the idea to experience more than it's being if god is total and whole the concept of more isn't a satisfying answer to this and also then suggests time which again is creating the concept of time so the ultimate question here remains god is already everything and infinite but at the same time is creating stuff so were duality and singularity always the same and are always the same yeah I think i thought of an answer to this later question that i wanted to ask myself which is there is no end or beginning and it's a beautiful paradox

20 minutes ago, Atb210201 said:

@The0Self What do you mean nope

That question is just what's appearing to happen there. There's only all there is, which is whatever appears to happen. And no one knows that. Knowing is just an appearance -- it's not real or unreal. But the one who knows is a total illusion. There's only the infinite unbounded and unguided absolute freedom -- which is also absolutely nothing. Calling it God would almost be disrespectful because it's unspeakable.

Edited by The0Self

@The0Self You saying it's impossible to know nothingness ? but how do you know that it's impossible to know isn't that itself knowing what's not knowable ?

8 minutes ago, Atb210201 said:

@The0Self You saying it's impossible to know nothingness ? but how do you know that it's impossible to know isn't that itself knowing what's not knowable ?

I'm not typing to anyone. Typing is appearing to happen. I don't know anything. There might be an appearance of knowing over there. It's an illusion that seems to make this absolute explosion of everything seem ordered and graspable. That's a dream. There is only everything. What is being pointed to is completely beyond anything that could be imagined. There is only absolute ungraspable freedom.

6 minutes ago, TheLoneSage said:

@Atb210201 bro just wake up and find out ?‍♂️

There's no one to wake up. When an apparent person loses an I, nothing is lost, and it may appear to apparent others that they know or got something. There is literally no one separate from everything to know it. I didn't get anything. You actually never get it because you're already not there.

As in, typing that paragraph didn't even really happen.

Edited by The0Self

@The0Self How is your apparent I's life changing by looking at everything as absolute I'm curious and asking this from your apparent I personally and what do you personally practice

17 minutes ago, Atb210201 said:

@The0Self How is your apparent I's life changing by looking at everything as absolute I'm curious and asking this from your apparent I personally and what do you personally practice

There's just life appearing to happen. It's a story but this character stopped all practice and I just basically was seen through as an appearance since there's obviously only what appears to be happening, which is boundless freedom.

No experience compares because all experiences could be better. This literally could not be any better. But it also couldn't be any worse. It's the end of needing more or less of this or that. It's the end of you, which is already the case.

It's funny when it's asked what is your life like now. I don't have one.

It's pointless to listen to this. Nothing is apparently putting this "out there" in the ether for no reason. It will not benefit you in any way since there isn't anyone being spoken to. This is already all there is.

Liberation is full on chaos appearing ordered. But it's indescribable and unknowable.

There is literally, only, what appears to be.

Edited by The0Self

@The0Self Ok I appear to understand what you appeared to say but didn't really actually it was an illusion anyway so I wanna make this illusion now of a question which is is your apparent experience of being closer as an illusion to just being by this and appears to be more conscious ?

@The0Self And also what appears to be happening is boundless freedom but it's just an illusion is that right ?

4 minutes ago, Atb210201 said:

@The0Self Ok I appear to understand what you appeared to say but didn't really actually it was an illusion anyway so I wanna make this illusion now of a question which is is your apparent experience of being closer as an illusion to just being by this and appears to be more conscious ?

It's not an experience. How could everything experience itself? You'd have to have someone observing something over there which would mean that what is known is not everything, and there is only everything, so knowing is a dream. This is unknowable.

@The0Self And also what appears to be happening is boundless freedom but it's just an illusion is that right ?

No this is not an illusion. This is life as it is. But only apparently. Nothing is appearing to happen.

Edited by The0Self