Shin

You Are God

5 posts in this topic

On one level, you are right on the other the other you is right, on a third level I am right. But this is all on the level of mind. To find god, we have to go out of mind - there where paradoxes rule and the mind cant even comprehend. But it doesn't have to.

On the level of mind we should focus more on eating healthy, being kind and helpful to others and finding peace. Not on whether im god or not. Because you are focusing on the paradox that created life. It doesnt have a definitive answer on the level of mind, because it is incomprehensible by default. How can one be two? How can nothing be something. 

One truth : Something cant arise from nothing

Another truth : You can never experience nothing, therefore experience is eternal.

Both are true on the level of mind, but they are contradictory.

It never should be, but it always is. 

Take a deep sigh of relief if you finally got that you must not search, but just relax. In fact that's how you should search from now on.

Stay grounded in the present moment reality and peace ✌ Learn to be relaxed and alert, always - just like meditation teaches, hmmm

Edited by Dodoster

Free yourself from attachment; Free yourself from fear; Free yourself from desire; Take deep breaths through the diaphragm and train that muscle; Meditate and meld with reality; Never skip spirit day 🙏 🤲 Don't have enemies, they are you.

11 minutes ago, John Flores said:

@Dodoster I did not read the full message. I am not permitted to reveal what I know because the ego is very powerful....

basically saying "you are god" or "I am God" is a lie...why on earth would you want to say that if not for ego?

the only thing you are is light...that's the best way to put it...you are the connection between your true self and the divine...you are an eternal messenger for wisdom, for messages, for miracles, for life, a give of love, creator of healing....

EVERYONE has a portion of truth...everyone is constantly tapped into the infinite place of light and wisdom b chase that is he entirely of their "you"....

this os my story and it is true...I am strong so unless you are enlightened, these truths will be hard to combat...I am not delusional...I've seen and understood things that my body was not ready for ......

just stay calm and smile....laugh and be pleasant ...breathe and love....

Awesome stuff, but what was the thing about you being strong and that i have to be enlightened to combat the truths? Dont you think this is a bit of an ego defence? 

Yeah, you should read my whole post anyway. I was talking about how its not so important to be right, but to be at peace.

Love and peace brother

Free yourself from attachment; Free yourself from fear; Free yourself from desire; Take deep breaths through the diaphragm and train that muscle; Meditate and meld with reality; Never skip spirit day 🙏 🤲 Don't have enemies, they are you.

You can slice it any way you want, but it's still one loaf of bread.