Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gianna

What Does Awakening Feel Like? Leo's Recent Episode

8 posts in this topic

First of all, I just want to say that I am blown away by the accuracy of this video. This experience is so incredibly beyond words I am shocked Leo is able to communicate it so clearly. 

Until about 25-30 minutes in, I related to everything that was said in the video– I mean exactly. But I have some questions about the point where he talked about realizing God inward.

So, he talked about how he realized God externally (this is what I related to so much) and then he talked about turning inward and realizing God inwardly. Well, I realized God externally (in the exact way he described) but at a different point in time when I turned inward, I didn't realize God I realized no self, nothingness, and infinity all in one swoop. And because I realized these together, it's like I went from ego-death to no self to self as infinity/nothingness in like a nanosecond. But I knew this wasn't realizing myself as god because although I felt these things as me I still had this lingering feeling of how I didn't know how it was me. Then later I realized myself as Awareness and how awareness is the only thing that could possibly exist. And because awareness is aware, it could never not be aware or 'die'. I still feel like this isn't realizing God. And so I think I am confused on what 'God' even means. Because when I look at reality externally I clearly see God. But if I turned inward, it's like all of a sudden I have a different interpretation of God that is the 'man in the sky' and I cannot identify with that so there's like this block of realizing God inwardly or something. But it's weird because I don't think of God like that when I am looking at it externally I just see God as Reality.

I also have realized oneness, life as a dream, and how you are the Creator of this dream (maybe this is my version of God?). One day, I just woke up with extreme clarity on how everything external was one and a reflection of what is internal. And how what is internal (for me it feels like nothingness/infinity) is so elusive and undefined that it is reflected back to itself as 'something' to represent itself in whatever way. In other words, 'something' is reflected from nothing in order to understand or show what nothing is or could be. But it's all happening simultaneously so it's all really just imagination. Idk I guess this is all besides the point. What I am really wondering is if realizing yourself as infinity is the same thing as realizing you are God? 

What was said on Realizing Scale 
What Leo describes as realizing Scale (when he talks about the hair follicles on his arm) I have not realized this at all. I have realized– though– No Space. I don't know if that is even a thing but when I realized God externally I realized that there is no such thing as space. It's like when I go on a walk, I have this whole new worldview that I don't actually get closer to anything as I 'move' towards it. But just that those things get bigger or smaller in appearance. It's definitely psychedelic-like I think although I've never had a psychedelic experience. It's like I say to myself, "Are you really getting closer to that tree? Or is the tree's imagery just getting bigger?" That's how I feel now when I go on my walks. haha. It's like I'm walking around as an avatar in a video game. Not all of the time but only when I choose to focus on it without trying too hard. It's like there's no space or even atmosphere. It's all just sucked out of the 'bubble' of oneness so to speak. 

Edited by Gianna

1 hour ago, Gianna said:

I realized that there is no such thing as space. It's like when I go on a walk, I have this whole new worldview that I don't actually get closer to anything as I 'move' towards it

Yes, I have this aswell. You are aware that the body is moving, but you are not actually moving. There is this slight confusion and the act of moving to get somewhere feels pointless, but you just keep walking

7 minutes ago, Jakuchu said:

you just keep walking

keep exploring <3 

2 hours ago, Gianna said:

First of all, I just want to say that I am blown away by the accuracy of this video. This experience is so incredibly beyond words I am shocked Leo is able to communicate it so clearly. 

Until about 25-30 minutes in, I related to everything that was said in the video– I mean exactly. But I have some questions about the point where he talked about realizing God inward.

So, he talked about how he realized God externally (this is what I related to so much) and then he talked about turning inward and realizing God inwardly. Well, I realized God externally (in the exact way he described) but at a different point in time when I turned inward, I didn't realize God I realized no self, nothingness, and infinity all in one swoop. And because I realized these together, it's like I went from ego-death to no self to self as infinity/nothingness in like a nanosecond. But I knew this wasn't realizing myself as god because although I felt these things as me I still had this lingering feeling of how I didn't know how it was me. Then later I realized myself as Awareness and how awareness is the only thing that could possibly exist. And because awareness is aware, it could never not be aware or 'die'. I still feel like this isn't realizing God. And so I think I am confused on what 'God' even means. Because when I look at reality externally I clearly see God. But if I turned inward, it's like all of a sudden I have a different interpretation of God that is the 'man in the sky' and I cannot identify with that so there's like this block of realizing God inwardly or something. But it's weird because I don't think of God like that when I am looking at it externally I just see God as Reality.

I also have realized oneness, life as a dream, and how you are the Creator of this dream (maybe this is my version of God?). One day, I just woke up with extreme clarity on how everything external was one and a reflection of what is internal. And how what is internal (for me it feels like nothingness/infinity) is so elusive and undefined that it is reflected back to itself as 'something' to represent itself in whatever way. In other words, 'something' is reflected from nothing in order to understand or show what nothing is or could be. But it's all happening simultaneously so it's all really just imagination. Idk I guess this is all besides the point. What I am really wondering is if realizing yourself as infinity is the same thing as realizing you are God? 

What was said on Realizing Scale 
What Leo describes as realizing Scale (when he talks about the hair follicles on his arm) I have not realized this at all. I have realized– though– No Space. I don't know if that is even a thing but when I realized God externally I realized that there is no such thing as space. It's like when I go on a walk, I have this whole new worldview that I don't actually get closer to anything as I 'move' towards it. But just that those things get bigger or smaller in appearance. It's definitely psychedelic-like I think although I've never had a psychedelic experience. It's like I say to myself, "Are you really getting closer to that tree? Or is the tree's imagery just getting bigger?" That's how I feel now when I go on my walks. haha. It's like I'm walking around as an avatar in a video game. Not all of the time but only when I choose to focus on it without trying too hard. It's like there's no space or even atmosphere. It's all just sucked out of the 'bubble' of oneness so to speak. 

Death of you. End of the universe. Realization of now is before birth. Giving up your desires, expectations or think, experience ,feel vsvs. End of you. Such as when you look at the tree, you think there is a you, who is looking at tree. No, there is no you nor tree nor looking. All these just a thought. Now is before birth. 

There are many subtleties to it. Sounds like you're still missing some important facets, so keep probing deeper and from different angles.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Gianna

I don’t think you’re ‘off’ at all so to speak. I think you genuinely, as in Truly, honestly, aren’t able to identify as in that isn’t possible, but are trying to impose upon yourself the notion you could or should because someone else apparently did or is. Which is hysterical really, if allowed. Another consideration, when you realize you are God, it is therefore realized there isn’t a God. Obvious really, if allowed. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

14 hours ago, Nahm said:

I don’t think you’re ‘off’ at all so to speak. I think you genuinely, as in Truly, honestly, aren’t able to identify as in that isn’t possible, but are trying to impose upon yourself the notion you could or should because someone else apparently did or is. Which is hysterical really, if allowed. Another consideration, when you realize you are God, it is therefore realized there isn’t a God. Obvious really, if allowed.

Oh wow :) Okay. 

@Gianna funny i had the same realization as i was walking in the city while listening to leo on that episode and i felt like the earth and the whole reality coming my way like im standing at the same place. Like i never moved ever. just like if i was walking on treadmill because my body built to walk and i as i walk my Counsciousness interact with it's parts As reality. And it changes and projects diffrent light inside me as i move inside reality which felt like I'm inside my body or my Counsciousness or my dream or my self. Also felt like I'm hugged by existance. And I'm home and I'm always home.