Egoisego

Everything Is Real Instead Of "ego Is False"?

33 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Frogfucius said:

Of course. Everything is physical. Does that mean someplace, somewhere, I'm a t-rex? No! These images are just a result of physical reactions in the brain. Physical reactions given to me by the world around me, by the universe, by prior experiences and knowledge. You fail to see the ramifications of abstract thought. Hallucinations are NOT real, no matter how much you believe in them!

I like your answers! Because you are giving the arguments i would like to say are wrong. I am also not having english as my motherlanguage.

SO the hallucinations in your brain is ALSO materia which is acting and you are getting images, smells or tastes. the signals in your brain which are responsible for this are there somewhere inside your brain.

You are basically saying that some things in your brain is more "Pure" than other things in your brain. THe thought that the outside world is better than what you image. ANd by saying that, are you saying that the materia which is creating this thought is more "pure" than the materia which is creating thoughts which we see as wrong

Edited by Egoisego

@Egoisego I don't know about all that, but the brain is nothing more than an instrument used to help us survive in this world, and it allows us to perceive physical sensations in order to function. I think "purity" is, again, a construct of the mind. And just because everything is physical, doesn't mean we can't enjoy it, or shouldn't get caught up in it.

Anyways, your English is fine. No worries.

Edited by Frogfucius

The importance of losing the ego is that fear of loss will go and you will be at peace. What a great verifiable concept it is, that it is an illusion.

Your bodymind serves your ego. When you realise ego is illusion, bodymind now serves God, because once the "i am" is not contaminated, it is God. It goes away and you free your bodymind to show you what it's capable of when you are not trying to order it around as a finite king (Now you are the eternal effortless observer, an infinite God- no ego trip intended).

An infinite god allows its pupils to be who they are and express themselves with no expectation of an awesome end result. Every bodymind is awesome by default, however, pure brilliance. 

Its this bodymind that typed those words, because God can't type :-D. Actually Scratch that :-) if im part of infinity, which i am, and god is infinity, which he is, then god can type too.  

Rest in yourself brothers,

Peace

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

Great to see the thread thrive. THis is somethign i have been thinking about a lot lately and i haven't find anything that can satisfy. 

Yes purity, god, a pink red car is all concept. When those image pop up in your head are there always something that creates it, is "responsible".

And the all comes from the brain and the all are equal. THey are all real-materia

IT is all cretaed of materia in some way, maybe we will "understand how " someday but it is all materia. This is what you call none-dualism right?

Edited by Egoisego

22 minutes ago, Egoisego said:

Great to see the thread thrive. THis is somethign i have been thinking about a lot lately and i haven't find anything that can satisfy. 

Yes purity, god, a pink red car is all concept. When those image pop up in your head are there always something that creates it, is "responsible".

And the all comes from the brain and the all are equal. THey are all real-materia

IT is all cretaed of materia in some way, maybe we will "understand how " someday but it is all materia. This is what you call none-dualism right?

You are right. The concepts you have mentioned are real material constructs, if we define those concepts as in-prints in brain fabric. 

The real question is now if there really exists another real material "thing" outside the brain that was the cause of those brain in-prints. We will never be sure. We can only access the in-prints from the brain, not the presumably "real" object that caused that. That's why we seek enlightenment  , to have a direct experience to see what the heck are those "real" objects.

Edited by George Paul

What is false is the idea of "I" or "me"... that's what the ego does, it creates and idea of identification with the thoughts.

So doing that it "blocks" the flow with everything that is, we want to make it "our" way... we want this the way "I" like it... that brings karma and suffering.

what we have to stop is identification with anything, that brings liberation and free flow with reality.

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

3 hours ago, George Paul said:

You are right. The concepts you have mentioned are real material constructs, if we define those concepts as in-prints in brain fabric. 

The real question is now if there really exists another real material "thing" outside the brain that was the cause of those brain in-prints. We will never be sure. We can only access the in-prints from the brain, not the presumably "real" object that caused that. That's why we seek enlightenment  , to have a direct experience to see what the heck are those "real" objects.

You could say this is just another concept

AND btw by saying that everything is true do i also say that the thoughts inside is just as life as a tree or nature it is. Everything just is what it is. 

Sök WHY then saying that theego is less fine?

And this is also what everything enlightenment is saying. Everton is qlready enlightenment and we are

Edited by Egoisego

I think what his saying is thoughts and mental images are real as they happen in your direct experience..

Thank you for putting a image of a T-Rex boning a unicorn in my mind O.o

To a certain extend everything you see (or think you see) is equal to the picture of a T-Rex boning a unicorn.
You only see reflections of the projections you make. You don't put your hand in the fire cause you project that it will cause pain. Which is good and sensible. You however also project a ton of stuff that is not good and sensible.

2 hours ago, Bob84 said:

Thank you for putting a image of a T-Rex boning a unicorn in my mind O.o

To a certain extend everything you see (or think you see) is equal to the picture of a T-Rex boning a unicorn.
You only see reflections of the projections you make. You don't put your hand in the fire cause you project that it will cause pain. Which is good and sensible. You however also project a ton of stuff that is not good and sensible.

Sure. But Good and sensible are just concepts

And this is more and more what i am taking with Me from enlightenment. Everything can be justified and justi fiction itself  is a concept obviously

The ego is real and so what. Love your ego

And the idea of no Free will is a Big One!

What a Nice thought

Edited by Egoisego

Without concepts its impossible to communicate or do anything.
The idea of Free Will is pointless. Having it or not doesn't change anything.

Do not love or hate your ego, as both are ego.

1 hour ago, Bob84 said:

Without concepts its impossible to communicate or do anything.
The idea of Free Will is pointless. Having it or not doesn't change anything.

Do not love or hate your ego, as both are ego.

And its all ok.

Not doing neither of them is also ego.

This is what i am tr ying to Point out. The ego is like Everything else, it just is. The idea of suppressing or annhilate the ego is just as "pure" as anything else.

You could do whatever you want.

However, i am also inclined to Think want to see that there is something like enlightenment where you get rid of a ego.

Just like i would like to have a million dollars.

Edited by Egoisego