gettoefl

tell me, what makes a good day for you

43 posts in this topic

leaving aside wordplay that everything is good and you are god etc.

what makes you put your head down on your pillow and say yes! that was a good day

the following quote i just came upon inspired this question

"a good day is when you return to bed 1% more smarter, richer, healthier"

what specifically could be on your list to count any day a good day

(from hopefully a higher level of consciousness than this materialist view-point)

A good day for me is that in wich i can make whatever i want. A bad day would be to let someone else plan your day. 

Singer

14™

That everything is good and that I am God 

Honestly, i don't even think in terms of good or bad anymore. It's the same with the weather. Whenever I overhear people talk about the weather being good or bad, my mind almost can't make sense of that. A rainy day to me is a rainy day and I enjoy the rain. Maybe a walk, seeing happy people outside that radiate a lively energy (not many of them though, most are zombie-like), a tasty meal, a grounding meditation session etc. 

Edited by Jakuchu

Just now, Jakuchu said:

Honestly, i don't even think in terms of good or bad anymore. It's the same with the weather. Whenever I overhear people talk about the weather being nice or bad, my mind almost can't make sense of that. A rainy day to me is a rainy day and I enjoy the rain. Maybe a good walk, a tasty meal, a grounding meditation session etc. 

Until something bad happens to you.

2 minutes ago, Jakuchu said:

Honestly, i don't even think in terms of good or bad anymore. It's the same with the weather. Whenever I overhear people talk about the weather being nice or bad, my mind almost can't make sense of that. A rainy day to me is a rainy day and I enjoy the rain. Maybe a good walk, a tasty meal, a grounding meditation session etc. 

yes good stuff

i love this quote:

there is no bad weather

only wrong clothing

8 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Until something bad happens to you.

If he doesn't think in term of "good" and "bad", "bad" things cannot happens to him because he will not react like "omg it's so baaad"

2 minutes ago, Gabith said:

If he doesn't think in term of "good" and "bad", "bad" things cannot happens to him because he will not react like "omg it's so baaad"

god in fact stole all our adjectives the mean guy that it is lol

no good bad up down in out beautiful ugly ... it all just is!

but for the purpose of this thread, focus on if you have to explain to another who is not so conscious what made your day good

7 minutes ago, Gabith said:

Until something bad happens to him.

A good day for me, I would say a perfect day is:

I to go to the cemetery to contemplate and meditate. The evening I go in the city, doing street interviews with drunk people
after that I comeback home, I read a little bit, and I do a satisfaction meditation right before sleeping

Just now, Gabith said:

A good day for me, I would say a perfect day is:

I to go to the cemetery to contemplate and meditate. The evening I go in the city, doing street interviews with drunk people
after that I comeback home, I read a little bit, and I do a satisfaction meditation right before sleeping

love this

have you lived such a day?

how will you survive if you do this all the time?

@gettoefl  yes sometimes
I can't do this all the time if I need money but I don't need much money, I practice minimalism and my house is already paid
I'm very happy with few money

@gettoefl  yes sometimes
I can't do this all the time if I need money but I don't need much money, I practice minimalism and my house is already paid
I'm very happy with few money

we have much in common

may i ask how you developed a calling for cemeteries, alcoholics and self realization ... this is very fascinating to me ... did you have a role model

@gettoefl what is yours ?

mine i try to reflect on the word love as much as i can, what concrete acts of love did i carry out ... even to call my parents is a good day for me

2 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

we have much in common

may i ask how you developed a calling for cemeteries, alcoholics and self realization ... this is very fascinating to me ... did you have a role model

No I don't have a role model. It came naturally
I'm curious, social and open-minded so I like to go out and speaking with strangers. The cemeteries are beautiful quiet place with no or few people.
Self realization became a part of my life after my first "mystical experience" during a meditation

4 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

mine i try to reflect on the word love as much as i can, what concrete acts of love did i carry out ... even to call my parents is a good day for me

cool!

No I don't have a role model. It came naturally
I'm curious, social and open-minded so I like to go out and speaking with strangers. The cemeteries are beautiful quiet place with no or few people.
Self realization became a part of my life after my first "mystical experience" during a meditation

i call strangers new people :)

do you talk to new people every day? every week? this would be exceptionally challenging for me though i do manage it once in a while

8 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

i call strangers new people :)

do you talk to new people every day? every week? this would be exceptionally challenging for me though i do manage it once in a while

cool I like "new people"

1 to 3 per week
It's challenging in the beginning but after enough time it become a habit