roopepa

Where are you guys from?

9 posts in this topic

I feel like I want to make my world bigger. I've been realizing how 'small' my world is. I've been focusing on this world from a really small scale, from a small perspective of the planet.

It's weird how you people on this forum are living all around the planet, but you don't really 'get it' through a screen. I'd like to bring some of that to my awareness.

Where is your home? If you want, you can link a wikipedia page of your hometown or share a picture from where you live. Would be also cool to hear about your culture and your estimates on spiral development of your social enviroment.

And by the way, thank you @Preety_India and @Mesopotamian , you made me see how different our living conditions and life experience can be.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

11 minutes ago, roopepa said:

I've been realizing how 'small' my world is. I've been focusing on this world from a really small scale, from a small perspective of the planet.

There are infinite ways to live life. You can make your world small, you can expand it.

12 minutes ago, roopepa said:

And by the way, thank you @Preety_India and @Mesopotamian , you made me see how different our living conditions and life experience can be.

You're most welcome!

What about your world? what does it like?

@Mesopotamian This is my hometown: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oulu

From my experience, spiral development is centered around Green and late Orange here. Both in quite healthy manner. Blue is also mostly healthy. For example, most curches are a mix of Blue and Green.

Edited by roopepa

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

52 minutes ago, roopepa said:

@Mesopotamian This is my hometown: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oulu

From my experience, spiral development is centered around Green and late Orange here. Both in quite healthy manner. Blue is also mostly healthy. For example, most curches are a mix of Blue and Green.

Seems like a nice city, and one of the major cities in Finland.

It is interesting how with all the scientific advancement at your country, but the total population is no more than 6 Millions! in Iraq we are almost 40 millions right now, and increasing at an alarming rate. We don't even have 24 hours electircity but people are having kids anywyas.

Happy to call this city my home! 

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

Somewhere in Germany. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.