Windappreciator

Which Ways are there to defend against psychic Stuff

50 posts in this topic

@Raptorsin7 Yeah, I had a similar mind stance on this. And kind of still have partially.

@Goldzilla I don't know if what I am talking about is radionic.

Seems more empathic.

@Nahm Long story. For example it can bait out all the egoic thoughts of denial for you to observe.

3 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

it can bait out all the egoic thoughts of denial for you to observe

Can you elaborate or put that another way? Not sure what is meant there. 

(I’m taking “psychic attacks” to mean not what people say, not what you think or any perspectives held. But that someone or someone’s entities are using a mental power of sorts to attack you.)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@impulse9 Can you change your beliefs around money and deposit 50 million USD into my bank account please?

Reality is infinite and how hard can it to be given what you wrote above?

These might be very useful reads. Might bring about more of a bird’s eye view in regard to what you’re experiencing, where you’re at on the path, how you’re interpreting what you’re experiencing relative to what lies ahead upon letting go of what isn’t serving you or resonating. 

@Nahm There is not much to elaborate. You try to fight it thought-wise and make excuse for yourself that this is wrong and doesn't really affect you etc, while feeling-wise it's the opposite.

Maybe attack implies damaging consequences or intentions. I am not sure that is the case as for now.

I'll change the title.

Edited by Windappreciator

@Windappreciator

Some people indeed do have selfish intentions and don’t mind the damage and wreckage they cause others along their way. They will rationalize & justify rather than purify. It’s just ‘where they’re at’ / not ready for karma purification. What stands to be realized is there is no assertion. For one to be damaged so to speak, one must go along, be influenced, knowingly or otherwise. 

You could explore… in regard to fighting it thought wise - how is this being attacked by psychic mental energy not also a thought? An introspective inquiry might be how do I know for sure this undesirable feeling is caused by the asserted psychic energy upon me… vs the undesirable feeling being the response to believing this is the case. 

What if the feeling response / message is direct, as in, in regard to the thoughts of fighting of something, of there being something to fight against… what if the feeling is ‘saying’, there’s nothing to fight my dear. We tend to create & experience more, of whatever we focus upon. Often the solution to a problem, is the letting go of the problem perspective. 

“When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.” - Jesus

That quote could have an insulting ring to it, as if it implies one is ‘being childish’, but there are many interpretations. 

Side note… is music in your life? Do you utilize it, to relate, to purify, to get under that thought radar and liberate? It’s powerful. Your jams, whatever they be, with some cardio… forgetaboutit. (You literally forget about it :) ) and the true nature rises in, of, as, and through the clearing. Then things get much… clearer. Maybe transmuting energy, rather than focusing on the thoughts of assertion. 

@Nahm 

It's hard to crystallize it all out. I'm working towards that.

I just fight automatically if it gets too intense. But try to be open with a positive outlook.

But I think I'll take a break for now (although I'm unsure). It's really a lot to take in at once.

Thank you for the help. I will do so.

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Windappreciator

Side note… is music in your life? Do you utilize it, to relate, to purify, to get under that thought radar and liberate? It’s powerful. Your jams, whatever they be, with some cardio… forgetaboutit. (You literally forget about it :) ) and the true nature rises in, of, as, and through the clearing. Then things get much… clearer. Maybe transmuting energy, rather than focusing on the thoughts of assertion. 

Yes, music is very much so in my life.

I don't know how to transmute effectively very consciously, yet. It seems like there's a lot going on inside that is binding.

@Windappreciator radionics copied the principles of pshychic attacks. And there are many electronic devices since decades ago whom can induce all sorts of mind states, even hallucinations. So the technology is real, and the natural technology of some human pshychics also is real. And those who deny that a human being can't pshychic attack, they are the most affected. 

Singer

14™