Mesopotamian

STOP THINKING ABOUT SUICIDE!

13 posts in this topic

I came here to write about my suicidal thoughts,  but I decided to have a look at this forum, and I noticed many people are thinking about the same issue.

Here are my tips to deal with suicidal thoughts:

- Whenever you think suicidal, run for 10 minutes, and notice how your day gets brighter for the next two days.

- Whenever you feel the world is against you, remember it is most likely a "know-how" issue, and take pledge to learn about reality a bit more.

- Read books about influence, and seduction, in this way, you will learn how to influence the world and people around you in a way that makes your life better. Here are four books:

"48 laws of power", and "The Art of seduction", by Robert Grene. Also "Influence" and "Pre-Suasion" by Robert Chaldini"

-Watch Actualized.org videos 3 times a week.

- and finally, be patient, this ignorance that you enjoy isn't only yours, it is in fact accumulated from several hundred of generation throughout the history of mankind, so be proud that you will be a part of the solution.

A person cannot simply stop thinking about it. They need to be talked out of it. 

Time, compassion, patience and love can help with talking a person out of suicide. 

It's some work but someone got to do that work. 

Also being non judgemental about suicidal people goes a long way in healing them. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

A person cannot simply stop thinking about it. They need to be talked out of it. 

Time, compassion, patience and love can help with talking a person out of suicide. 

It's some work but someone got to do that work. 

Also being non judgemental about suicidal people goes a long way in healing them. 

Exactly.

I speak out of a lot of personal experience.

You can´t just "stop" thinking about it.

I had suicidal thoughts and tendencies ( two suicide attempts in between ) for nearly a decade.

At some point it defines your entire personality and it then takes A LOT of work to get through.

Compassion, Compassion and even more Compassion.

Judging someone in that state is one of the worst things you could do after infusing them with guilt.

Plus a lot of love and support are needed to pull through a dire state like that.

Being in a toxic environment and not having any emotional support can literally become a death sentence.

Not necessarily, but trying to pull through on my own easily could have ended my life several times over in the past.

Edited by Marcel

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Compassion, Compassion and even more Compassion. Judging someone in that state is the worst things you could do after infusing them with guilt.

Yes totally agree. 

@Preety_India @Marcel It could also be chemicals in the brain!

Take your ass out and start running, guaranteed you'll feel 50% about life and yourself.

the idea is that you reach a degree of fulfillment in life, and this has two components:

1- The chemicals in the brain for short term relief

2- some degree of control over your surrounding people and circumstances, and that can be achieved through learning the dynamic on influence.

I have suicidal thoughts because there are aspects of reality which are super shit, and I am still learning to accept them and course correct. I am eternal, and I don't need to stick around in some shit situation for the rest of my life. 

Obviously, putting in the work and growing through mistakes, emotional labour etc is ideal compared to suicide. But, If I find myself painted into a corner and there is no getting out of it. I'll take my chances.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

40 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

But, If I find myself painted into a corner and there is no getting out of it. I'll take my chances.

Yes that's the same exact feeling that I get. And nobody seems to understand my situation. Better to learn some influence techniques so that we can make our situation better

22 minutes ago, Mesopotamian said:

Yes that's the same exact feeling that I get. And nobody seems to understand my situation. Better to learn some influence techniques so that we can make our situation better

Can we all just admit how scary this whole thing is? Life is brutal. You make one mistake and everyone hates you and your life is over. All the success you build can be taken away in an instant with one bad decision. I am personally going to study suicide so if the time comes I know how to do it effectively. 

It's a profound balancing act, and it goes on and on and on and on... A decision you made 20 years ago is still in ways with you today. I get this whole thing is divine, love etc. But, it's also kind of sick and twisted.

I want to be successful in my life, but living a life as a failure who everyone hates and demonizes... I won't stick around for that.

I understand this response is fear based. I feel a lot of fear if I am honest in my life. 

If reality is infinity, I still don't feel satisfied with many of Leos explainations of love. I mean, obivously it's love but it's expression seems arbitrary. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Mesopotamian 

I agree.

Working out 3-4 times a week and going for a 30 minute walk every morning helped me quite a bit.

Generally, a constructive routine is worth more then gold.

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

15 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

It's a profound balancing act, and it goes on and on and on and on... A decision you made 20 years ago is still in ways with you today. I get this whole thing is divine, love etc. But, it's also kind of sick and twisted.

I'm recently learning the hard way, that I need to appeal to people's values, and at first I find great resistance inside of me, because I think to myself then I have no value by myself alone? but when days pass, I can find ways to appeal to people's values. I am thinking that I should work for a cause of plastic-free city where I am, and this way people will just start to rally around me, and money will pour in.

Do I think that plastic is the biggest issue or the right way to start in my city? absulotely not, but then probably tens of people are willing to accpet me just because I appeal to their values.

People are selfish, and if it takes you to align to their values to get their love and acceptance, then maybe you can find a way to do so!

8 hours ago, Marcel said:

@Mesopotamian 

I agree.

Working out 3-4 times a week and going for a 30 minute walk every morning helped me quite a bit.

Generally, a constructive routine is worth more then gold.

Yep. Physical stuff helps a lot with that. 

Don't even talk or think about suicide.

Whenever that thought came up, just scratch it and replace with thoughts of abundance, lots of wealth, good food and love! Namaste!

5 hours ago, hyruga said:

Don't even talk or think about suicide.

Whenever that thought came up, just scratch it and replace with thoughts of abundance, lots of wealth, good food and love! Namaste!

Good quote

◭"89"