Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PlayOnWords

How Is Reality Here?

8 posts in this topic

I've recently been inspired to watch some Actualized.org content after several months away. I found myself today pondering the question of "how is reality even here?".

I just watched the Why Is There Something Rather Than Nothing? video. According to Leo, Nothingness is the substance of reality, so to speak. Reality is no when, no where, no how. Nothingness is God, Love, Consciousness, Infinity. They are one and the same.

Now, I know it says right there that reality is "no how". Yet I find myself still asking HOW. How is it possible for Nothingness to manifest itself and interact with itself? In a world that's so obviously intelligently designed and constructed, no less. Why does Nothingness exist? Why is it not just nothing? What exists outside Nothingness? Nothing, I assume.

It's just absolutely incredible. It's insane. Not actually insane but like shocking insane. It's completely bonkers.

As I'm writing this I find all my questions being answered, and it's slightly maddening. I suppose it can be summed up as "it just is". I yearn for more than that though.

How can it be that there is this infinite, formless, loving God running the show? And that's it! It begs the question "Well what came before this?" and that question is answered by God, Nothingness and Infinity being One.

It's always been here and always will be. Manifesting itself again and again... All for a laugh?

Fucking hell. Hilarious. Astounding. Wonderful.

Today has been a massive headfuck.

15 minutes ago, PlayOnWords said:

It's just absolutely incredible. It's insane. Not actually insane but like shocking insane. It's completely bonkers.

Wait till you actually awaken. You have not yet fathomed how bonkers it is ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, PlayOnWords said:

As I'm writing this I find all my questions being answered, and it's slightly maddening. I suppose it can be summed up as "it just is". I yearn for more than that though.

And thus, the newly awakened hamster immediately hops back on the wheel and starts running again... heh! Well well. Been there, done that. Welcome to the club, my friend! :D

Kidding aside, it sounds like you're on a great trajectory.

B|

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

1 hour ago, PlayOnWords said:

Yet I find myself still asking HOW.

That’s really more of an either or scenario. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Non-Existence cannot exist per definition, what is left is Existence, Existence is a bi product of Non-Existence, (This is what I have found out, I may be wrong) 

Nobody knows.  

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho