EntheogenTruthSeeker

Easiest Bar in Vegas to Get Laid?

28 posts in this topic

I can say I'm not jealous. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India lol. Here in America where men are children and children are, well... children too, there really is no proper definition for what constitutes a "man." Is there?

How would you define this word? I am very curious indeed, as you seem to take an opinion on many of the posts here in "Dating and Sexuality." What constitutes a man?

1 minute ago, samijiben said:

@Preety_India lol. Here in America where men are children and children are, well... children too, there really is no proper definition for what constitutes a "man." Is there?

How would you define this word? I am very curious indeed, as you seem to take an opinion on many of the posts here in "Dating and Sexuality." What constitutes a man?

I have written a post on masculinity and many people praised me for it. 

Give me 2 mins and I'll dig out for you. 

@Preety_India so this was my ancient post on divine masculinity. 

On 21/04/2021 at 11:58 AM, Preety_India said:

At its highest form it is about creating order, strength, generosity, giving rather than taking, spreading love, being a hero and a savior to the weak, being a visionary and a leader, creating sustainable societies, leading by example, raising the vibration of the whole society through high consciousness, bringing an end to war, restoring peace, leading the way through self development, turning into a wholesome man who is not simply ruled only by his dick needs but also uses his heart and intellect to define his manhood, who is matured enough to understand circumstances and situations and shows the right way through them, who uses his maturity to bring peace and love and happiness to humanity and the ecosystem and creates a culture of order and growth and tames the feminine to do her best as well. 

@Preety_India

That is beautiful. I cannot help but feel attracted to that "all-encompassing" definition.

Yet at the same time, I cannot help but wonder, is it not subject to change? Do you recognize this definition of man as belonging to yourself? If so, you have my agreement. If, however, you wish to purport your definition to a "universal" standard, we will have to enter a disagreement...

2 minutes ago, samijiben said:

@Preety_India

That is beautiful. I cannot help but feel attracted to that "all-encompassing" definition.

Yet at the same time, I cannot help but wonder, is it not subject to change? Do you recognize this definition of man as belonging to yourself? If so, you have my agreement. If, however, you wish to purport your definition to a "universal" standard, we will have to enter a disagreement...

No. I don't see it as belonging to myself. 

I see it as a universal standard. 

I have some expectations for what a man should be in this world. I have similar expectations out of women as well but more in the caring nurturing sense and for men I have these expectations in the more objective and leadership as sense. 

I see women as motivators and nurturers. And I see men as leaders. 

2 hours ago, samijiben said:

there really is no proper definition for what constitutes a "man." Is there?

A man is whatever you imagine it is.

Ta-da!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

Haha lmfao Ikr meet us at Vegas? @blackchair

i would if I wasn't across the globe xD