Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AndylizedAAY

A Possible Conspiracy Theorist Related to the Karan QAnon Member Leo Posted

9 posts in this topic

The speech of the Karen QAnon membor is similar to what Infinite Waters says. They both agree on the coronavirus and the media. They both agree that the coronavirus is being abused by the media. I want to know if I am being mislead by Ralph (the nickname of the Infinite Waters Channel). You can watch some of his videos about the coronavirus: https://youtube.com/c/InfiniteWatersDivingDeep

Edited by AndylizedAAY
There was just a minor spelling error.

that's right, it's already abused by the media but infinite waters guy shouldn't say that because he's already an abuser cult! 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

@AndylizedAAY Here are a few things to consider:

1. There is no sweeping consensus from scientists and experts and so why is it being presented as such. With any complex issue, if we were pro science, it would be essential that we examine and question from all angles and yet this is clearly not being supported or encouraged. 

2. The PCR test was not designed to tell you whether a virus is infectious or not and so to focus on "cases", this is very misleading.

Example: 

cormandrostenreview.com/report/ "3. The test cannot discriminate between the whole virus and viral fragments. Therefore, the test cannot be used as a diagnostic for intact (infectious) viruses, making the test unsuitable as a specific diagnostic tool to identify the SARS-CoV-2 virus and make inferences about the presence of an infection."

3. If the v is so dangerous then why are we not utilizing all tools at our disposal? Here's a good exmaple of how the use of repurposed drugs is being irrationally disregarded: https://www.bitchute.com/video/1kwREpyVZiQv/ Note this is a reporter who left fox news and exposed it for what it is. 

Should I elaborate more? there's many other examples I can point to which show that the over reaching governmental control is not about your safety. 

Stop spreading conspiracy theories.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.