Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Karmadhi

Interesting follow to Leo's PUA rant video by a stage green coach

29 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Lion on a leash turned into a lapdog -- a woman's fantasy of man :D

Then surprised Pikachu face when lion bites her face off.

The shadow side of the masculine provider and protector is the predator, how else are they supposed to hunt and protect. 

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

That man is very attractive and is a shining example of what connection to Divine Masculine looks like.

I can tell by the thoughtful heart-centered way he speaks and the softness in his eyes. 

Masculinity is very subtle in its unpretended forms. And it's rare to find men who have tapped into it. But you can spot it from a mile away. I can see why women were magnetized to him.

An attractive man is like a very fierce lion that has been tamed by a very skilled lion tamer. And he's got the combination down. 

He’s giving off predatory energy IMO. Dishonest 

@Karmadhi

8 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

@Danioover9000 Arguably the biggest issue girls face in clubs is drunk idiots that act in not appropriate way.  I do not want to be that guy. Being tipsy sure but proper proper drunk is neither healthy nor enjoyable. 

Being drunk a few times can teach you how to be more social when sober so there is benefit from it. But couple of times is all you need really.

It's a good learning experience when it comes to knowing what the losing of inhibitions feels like in a drunken state. It's in the realm of possibility to lose that sober, but that takes other factors in development of consciousness to pull off well, including and outside of dating.

Apparently some researchers found a correlation between alcohol and likely formation of certain cancers. I would definitely suggest proper moderation with alcohol.

Edited by Danioover9000

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Humour is solid.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You really don't understand what attractive masculinity is... but the sad part is that you think you do.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

6 hours ago, Jennjenn said:

He’s giving off predatory energy IMO. Dishonest 

I don't get a vibe that he's being dishonest or predatory. There's always some chance of that, but he doesn't throw up that red flag for me.

He seems to be sharing his perspective quite thoroughly from his experiences. Also, the things he's saying are just true and observable. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

8 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

All alcohol will do is make you look like an absolute fool. Which is not a good thing in my opinion. Ofc, it's one thing to just warm yourself up with a beer or two, and another thing to get completely shitfaced? So I'd recommend the former, rather than latter.

I'm not saying you need to get blackout drunk. Just enough to grease up the wheels and slow down all the neuroticism.

In fact now that I think about it, this might be the only thing alcohol has any use for at all.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Emerald

16 hours ago, Emerald said:

You really don't understand what attractive masculinity is... but the sad part is that you think you do.

Give us an example of "attractive masculinity" then.

On 8/20/2021 at 3:28 PM, Karmadhi said:

@Emerald

Give us an example of "attractive masculinity" then.

I mentioned earlier on in the thread that the man in the video is an example of what I see as attractive masculinity. 

He seems like someone who is in touch with his virility but also has the insight and self-discipline to approach dating and sexuality in a mature and integrated way. I could see him being a very good lover. 

Emotionalmastery.org