Schahin

Rituals and conjuring angels and beings of the spiritual world

10 posts in this topic

Hello dear people, 

I would like to know if somebody knows of rituals that enables someone to contact angelic beings or light beings of the spiritual realm? 

I hear alot about these kinds of rituals, even about the communication to dragons. And that angels and beings of entities of light exist we also know that I presuppose. 

My Purpose is to establish communication, to learn and receive wisdom and understanding and heal myself and other people in my family, Also because I have completely gone away from psychedelics for now because of the fear that something could go wrong. Sometimes I had that feeling during the trips. My focus is on meditation, fasting and solo rituals, as I don't know about anybody nearby that knows something about Rituals. 

Greetings

Edited by Schahin

Search inwards, not outwards. I hope you understand what I’m subtly alluding to. 

2 hours ago, Schahin said:

Hello dear people, 

I would like to know if somebody knows of rituals that enables someone to contact angelic beings or light beings of the spiritual realm? 

I hear alot about these kinds of rituals, even about the communication to dragons. And that angels and beings of entities of light exist we also know that I presuppose. 

My Purpose is to establish communication, to learn and receive wisdom and understanding and heal myself and other people in my family, Also because I have completely gone away from psychedelics for now because of the fear that something could go wrong. Sometimes I had that feeling during the trips. My focus is on meditation, fasting and solo rituals, as I don't know about anybody nearby that knows something about Rituals. 

Greetings

In my experience, you don’t necessarily need any ritual to talk to the angels or any other guides. Just talk. You can literally just think a thought right now and they will hear you. Or you could speak out loud if you want.

This is how the best channels I know do it. It’s just very normal and conversational.

More important is learning to listen to them.

If you still want a ritual, that’s fine. Rituals can be powerful tools for the mind. I’d create one that has personal significance for you. Something that makes you feel tuned in, relaxed and in a state of receptivity.

Edited by aurum

Healing can be discovered inside. 

Now, there are entities that can help you with this, maybe is not for everyone, or not everyone is willing to accept that even such an entity would exist. 

In my experience, i invoked Archangel Raphael for healing. Yes, it works wonders, but again, not everybody is prone to this type of solution. 

Singer

14™

2 hours ago, Goldzilla said:

Healing can be discovered inside. 

Now, there are entities that can help you with this, maybe is not for everyone, or not everyone is willing to accept that even such an entity would exist. 

In my experience, i invoked Archangel Raphael for healing. Yes, it works wonders, but again, not everybody is prone to this type of solution. 

And how did you invoke the Archangel Raphael? 

55 minutes ago, Schahin said:

And how did you invoke the Archangel Raphael? 

By calling it, i'm sensitive enough to sense entities. Something i achieved after awakening. 

Fimiliarize yourself with the entity you want to bring into your life, study what people say on certain entity. Find a sigil or make your own, google is vast. 

Angels are steadyfast, they can be more frighten to some than demons. Because in the end they are Daemons, they are not like people, a little different, they have a purpose. Angels and Demons is duality concept. 

There are 144 natural Daemons linked on the human psyche, meaning, there are 144 pshychological facets in the human being, godhood. In other understanding, all these entities i mentioned are part of the human being, dormant many. 

Is put this way in occult or religion to scare those trapped in duality. 

In other point of view in mainstream western occult and mysticism, the 72 angels and the 72 demons are nothing more than ying and yang, on a more detailed approach. 

Go and read books on this, there are many. 

Remember, this is not buga buga, are facets in the human being, they can be explained psychologically. 

Also there is the trap of belief and worship, while one did not awakened yet all the facets of his/her psyche. 

Edited by Goldzilla

Singer

14™

These beings usually know you’re thinking about them immediately. You’re already in contact. You have to have some confidence. You can’t just say some Willy nilly incantation under your breath and expect the universe to align to your will. Think about what love and value you can give these beings, and then give this freely to them. They’ll likely poke their head in to see once you do that. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

I'd let this invocation of entities to those who had a minimal understanding of being "God" feels like and looks like. Because it can get you insane this occult thing without proper experience. Only by reading about this for years will not do it. So take this with caution. 

Singer

14™

Do not open up yourself and make yourself vulnerable to the beings that you don't know what are actually. 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

Better to call upon Yoshua Ben Joseph "aka Jesus" if you really want and insist of a help from an entity. 

Singer

14™