Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KaRzual

How do i keep the flame going

34 posts in this topic

i'm pretty horny creature that craves sex. Now what? Play the game of acting like i don't need that?

Are you having sex right now? No. Are you fine? Yes. You believe you need sex, and that belief is in your direct experience. 

Odds are she is not attracted to being needed. Likewise, she’ll likely find not being needed, but being profoundly desired & wanted, irresistible. 

Literary how? What does it even mean? That i don't do things that i think will make her need me? If that's the case it's kinda counterintuitive. 

Identifying as a horny creature that craves & thus needs sex, you don’t see the goddess, only the projection… the fulfilling object to you the needy subject. 

What do you mean?

There is a facade of holding space, such that thoughts are arising and focus is on the thoughts. There is an actuality of that-you-are-“space” in which thoughts aren’t appearing / arising. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

14 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Odds are she is not attracted to being needed. Likewise, she’ll likely find not being needed, but being profoundly desired & wanted, irresistible. 

Where would you draw the line? Between being needed and desired. 

15 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Identifying as a horny creature that craves & thus needs sex, you don’t see the goddess, only the projection… the fulfilling object to you the needy subject. 

Yeah probably that's how i see the world generally - projections. 

15 minutes ago, Nahm said:

There is a facade of holding space, such that thoughts are arising and focus is on the thoughts. There is an actuality of that-you-are-“space” in which thoughts aren’t appearing / arising.

Okay. This is hard but i think i know what you mean. But how do i implement what you said? What is the context? 

2 hours ago, KaRzual said:

Where would you draw the line? Between being needed and desired. 

Linelessness. 

2 hours ago, KaRzual said:

Okay. This is hard but i think i know what you mean. But how do i implement what you said? What is the context? 

Meditation… non-implementation. 

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Linelessness. 

Meditation… non-implementation. 

Yeah classical Nahm. 

@KaRzual

We could say you could practice listening / holding space… but that is the practice of meditation. 

Might be new info so to speak, but letting a belief go isn’t an implementable doing, it’s a letting go. 

Non-doing might look like feeling / experiencing reaction, yet not buying into it / believing it / reacting in terms of speech, behavior & action. 

@Nahm I got it. Anyway adding medidation to my day program is crucial to me. 

May i message you? 

@Nahm I'm also interested in what you mean when you say needing is not attractive but desiring is (I agree with this) and then you say there is no line between needing and desiring? 

If you imply one is "better" than the other one you're implying there is a difference = a line that distinguishes both or am I wrong?

1 hour ago, KaRzual said:

May i message you? 

Of course, anytime.

51 minutes ago, Farnaby said:

@Nahm I'm also interested in what you mean when you say needing is not attractive but desiring is (I agree with this) and then you say there is no line between needing and desiring? 

If you imply one is "better" than the other one you're implying there is a difference = a line that distinguishes both or am I wrong?

Un-attracting would be more precise. The belief in need is inherently the belief in lack, shortage, and separation. Were it not for the fact you’re literally creating so called reality right now, such beliefs wouldn’t be relevant. Like all differences, the difference is apparent. If you like, experiential.  

IMG_20210813_062113.jpg

Bought her flowers yesterday, out of the blue.
I followed exactly, toe-to-toe, what she's been telling me over the years. She likes bright colors, loves Eustoma and gilly flowers. Hates oxeye daisies and flowers wrapped in paper soluble in water. She will not tell you this all at once, but muster these things out of the blue on random occasions. It is your job to listen and take note.

Result? She said that these are the best flowers she has ever got and was very surprised. I can see her walking by them and spontaneously looking at them with a smile. I have no idea how will I top this, but my pen and paper is ready.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

5 hours ago, tsuki said:

IMG_20210813_062113.jpg

Bought her flowers yesterday, out of the blue.
I followed exactly, toe-to-toe, what she's been telling me over the years. She likes bright colors, loves Eustoma and gilly flowers. Hates oxeye daisies and flowers wrapped in paper soluble in water. She will not tell you this all at once, but muster these things out of the blue on random occasions. It is your job to listen and take note.

Result? She said that these are the best flowers she has ever got and was very surprised. I can see her walking by them and spontaneously looking at them with a smile. I have no idea how will I top this, but my pen and paper is ready.

Brilliant! Good job mate. 

23 hours ago, Nahm said:

Are you having sex right now? No. Are you fine? Yes. You believe you need sex, and that belief is in your direct experience. 

Well I want sex with beautiful Goddess/es. 

Dem sl... and bi.....

No no Zero. 

For some reason really am magnet for girls/women and yes I am beautiful and irresistable. 

Stop man you need porsches. 

Yeah. Time to get them.

Edited by Zeroguy

@Zeroguy I really try to get the meaning of your posts. 

But i think that's not the way. 

@Nahm It's just not what I expected, you m... ok ok bro(could be cool "brother" I sound  like .... rd) 

7 minutes ago, KaRzual said:

@Zeroguy I really try to get the meaning of your posts. 

But i think that's not the way. 

"meaning". Listen kid,floating bold head is there for you to teach you. Ain't no my job. 

There is also no need for you to understand me. 

Edited by Zeroguy